icing on the cake [c/m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icing on the cake [c/m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 2:54:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Winter festivities are at an all time high in Mauville City. The neon-lights glittered throughout the entire inner city have been fashioned towards the winter holidays and they’ve even built an indoor ice-skating rink just for the occasion. [break][break]

It’s the perfect opportunity for Maeve to ogle at the cute boys and girls.[break][break]

She rests her arms against the railings, watching a decently handsome man struggling to stay on his two feet. Her gaze casts downwards as she stares at his back. The man trips forwards, catching himself against the railing across from him with his bottom protruding slightly. [break][break]

”I’d give him a 6.” she quips, losing her interest.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#E85298 ;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
icing on the cake [c/m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 5:27:53 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Someone she was not expecting to see today was one @marvelous.

Of course, it was a special treat for Jessie. She was just taking her Delphox and Raichu out to enjoy the winter weather, maybe let Lucy slip on the ice a bit, when she spotted Maeve leaning against the rail.

After a few slips and not managing to fall on her ass in the snow, Jessie made it down to the railing.

"Maeve! Maevey, over here!" she called out, waving her arms wildly in the air like an excited child.
@marvelous
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icing on the cake [c/m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 4:08:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Maeve’s cheeks bubble as she pouts. Why aren’t there any cute guys and gals today? She inwardly whines, letting out an exasperated sigh of disappointment.[break][break]

Her nose suddenly wrinkles when she hears her name, catching sight of the adorable bubblegum pink hair skating closer towards her. She quickly beams with happiness and excitement as she waves the woman down. [break][break]

”Jess? Jessie, oh my Arceus!” Maeve’s arms extend outwards, helping to catch with a great big hug as, despite her fabulously pretty and feminine attire, Maeve does have broad shoulders. [break][break]

”What on earth are you doing here?” she asks, failing to notice the trailing pokemon behind her.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
icing on the cake [c/m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 5:56:43 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
It was somehow a miracle that Jessie didn't pull Maeve down with her as she came skating into her. She felt like she was going at full force, and she had little experience with the sport.

She held tightly to her friend's arms, giggling as she heard her ask why she was there.

"Was just in the area. Didn't expect to see you here, though. It's definitely a good surprise-"

Her sentence was cut short as Lucy, still sliding, came crashing into her legs. With a loud yelp, Jessie's legs slid from under her. All she had to hold onto from falling was Maeve.
@marvelous
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
icing on the cake [c/m]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 10:39:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Maeve’s grip around Jessie tightened as she tugged her closer, helping the poor girl stay afloat. Priding herself of her own strength, she helped pull Jessie together without too much of an issue.[break][break]

As she did so, she leaned in close towards her bubbly friend with a mischievous and knowing smile. ”You were going to meet a cute boy, weren’t you?” she’d suddenly probe. ”This place is totally date magnet after all.”[break][break]

”No worries, no worries, I won’t tell him about the embarrassing fall you almost had~” she’d tease as she gently lead Jessie out of the rink.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
icing on the cake [c/m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 3:26:30 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Meet a cute boy?

"Nonsense! There's no one I'd want to meet."

"Besides ," that voice chimed in her head. But she mentally shoved it away, scolding herself for getting distracted. She was here to talk to Maeve now. No one would interfere with that.

"I just seemed to have a gut feeling you'd be here is all. You know I have powers like that," she jested.
@marvelous