pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
pen pals
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 10:03:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
a post card is worried between fingers, familiar lettering read over time and time again. a small office rarely used is occupied. words scribbled out on paper. messy, looping letters as he thought of how to start. what words did you use with someone you had hurt before?

"Thanks for the pokemon. I hope you're doing okay."

simple, too simple, and he's unhappy with it. still, it ends up in a plain letter, handed over to a grumpy pelliper who would sit and squawk on the fortree gym until given attention.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
pen pals
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 13:11:31 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]pen pals
He knew that the Tentacool and the post card accompanying it was supposed to be a one-time thing, however imagine the surprise when an unfamiliar Pelipper appeared around the outdoor arena.

Of course, Mike’s bloody harem was all over this poor Pelipper and the poor bird was squawking for help and was generally raising bloody hell until Alexei himself hobbled out to investigate the source of the noise!

“What’s goin’ on here?! OY!” he shouted, waving his arm around and shooing the crazy Pelippers away, back to where Mike (the Second) was making an entire nest community in one of the trees that he’d commandeered for his own.

This then revealed the harassed-looking Pelipper who then coughed up a postcard—how odd.

In less than fifteen minutes he was back, with another postcard that had these words,

‘It was nothing. Also, I didn’t know you were also a Gym Leader? What a surprise.’

And away the grumbly Pelipper flew with the return reply.

Yeah, sure, it was absolutely cheesy, but considering the location where the other was, good signal reception that far out on the islands that dotted southern Hoenn was… questionable at best.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
pen pals
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 13:45:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
His Pelipper is back later. More surprising is the letter given back.

Some things are just easier when you have time to think them over.

It takes a bit before Peaks is on her way back to Alexei. The bird is harried and annoyed.

It's recent! They wanted dad but he said they should take me. Are you okay?

More words beg to be written but he holds back.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
pen pals
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2022 14:03:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]pen pals
Thankfully, when the Pelipper returned, only a singular Pelipper is there to greet her.

Mike, the leader of the entire crazy horde of Pelipper that called the Sanctuary home.

“Huh… you’re back again?” he blinked, having just finished feeding the Toucannon Army™ (which he had recently relocated to one of the newly-built aviaries because holy shit they were multiplying like hell and there were so many of them already).

To nobody’s surprise there was another postcard.

Thank hell Alexei had a lot to reply back with.

‘It has been a while since the last party for the gym leaders… last one I remember attending was before the summer tournament. I’ve been alright, mostly.’

He hoped that Mike had managed to quell down the grumpy Pelipper’s mood before returning with a reply.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights