Space Force [Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 5:11:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ash walked around the outside perimeter of the Mossdeep Space Center for the third or fourth time now, walking side by side to her are her Metagross and Growlithe. Their job today was to protect the center for any would be invasions that would cause harm to the center, the people working inside and the information the center held.

Sounded simple enough and hopefully it would stay that way. To make sure it did Ash was making sure she covered all her bases; familiarize herself with the entirety of the center, inside and out.

She also worked with some of the center’s own staff to get the building prepared. Lock up and cover any entrances that were good openings for someone to try and break in. On the outside it would look like everything was normal but the place was essentially on lockdown.

No one got in or out without Ash knowing about it. She’d be lying if she said part of her didn’t find this fun and exciting. While it would be better if nothing happened she sort of hoped someone tried, just so she can catch the idiot. The place was pretty secured but a few more checks wouldn’t hurt anyone.

OOC:  
Let's protect these nerds

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 5:21:24 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]h
ere they were again. together, though mateo wasn't surprised. as he saw the female from afar, he'd wave with a bag of goodies in his right hand. "ooooooi," he called over to the girl. flailing his hand about. his pokemon were nowhere to be seen. "well if it isn't redgrave!" he stated cheekily. "how's it going, hothead? you hungry?" he raised a white bag that looked to have quite an assortment of goodies inside.

[break][break]

he was casually cheery and relaxed. his sceptile and dragonite, though nowhere to be seen, were roaming about the perimeter from the sky and shadows. "i've got cheeseburgers, curly fries, candy, and sweets..." he ordered a lot for the time they would be spending together. mateo had no worries for he trusted his pokemon to act accordingly. but would ash respond properly to his lax personality?

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: has science gone too far
[break]
tag: @marvelous2
[break]
notes: boop!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 5:38:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

And here comes Mr. Sunshine, and he came with some goodies! ”Oh hey there, sunshine.” Ash replied, watching as Prometheus ran up and greeted the man with a happy little bark. Now Prometheus was typically a happy pup who loved everyone so this wasn’t unusual but Ash suspected that it was mostly because he could smell the food.

”Am I hungry? Not really, I'me fine. But it looks like you’ve definitely come prepared.” She joked, chuckling a bit. Fortunately, she was in a much better mood this time around. Last time she was really close to murdering someone.

”I’ll take some gum or mints if you have any.” Ash replied, before looking down to Prometheus. ”I think greedy down there would like a full burger to himself but if you don’t mind a piece for him would be just alright.” Mateo’s Pokémon were nowhere in sight, she was pretty positive she spotted a Dragonite soaring above the center. ”Ready for some action?”

OOC:

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 5:57:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]p
eppermint check. he'd toss her one, along with a nice old cheeseburger for the growlithe. "hear you go, pup." to answer her question, "i doubt anyone is coming. if i saw a dragonite i'd think twice about attempting to infiltrate this place." dragonite's were ferocious--dragon's in general were ferocious.

[break][break]

"and sceptile's hiding about the shadows somewhere. that guy was practically born and bred to be a ninja where i'm from." it's true. many tried to do harm to the young dragons of blackthorn, and it was his duty as presiding gym leader and guardian of the den to protect them. poachers were annoying, but they'd eventually settle down once they learned mateo placed the little ones underneath his protection. [break][break]

"though it would be nice to have some sort of action." he'd partake in a bite of his cheeseburger for himself. his mouth stuffed with the goodness of succulent meat and ketchup. "mm, so good!" he uttered with a mouthful.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 6:07:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”I don’t know…” Ash began as she caught the mint. ”If I was going to hit a place like this seeing a Pokémon like Dragonite might have the reverse effect.” She continued as she took off the wrapping from the mint and threw it in her mouth.

”Might have the guy thinking well if they are going through the trouble of making security this tight then they’ve got to have something valuable on the inside, right? Might make them even more motivated to try and break in.” She shrugged, watching Pro go to town on the burger.

At the end of the day, it really all depended on one, if the intel was good and there really might be someone coming and two, if said person is crazy enough to actually try and pull it off.

”It’d beat standing around all day and having nothing to do.” But with their security and Pokémon at their sides, she doubted the action being that satisfying if it did come. ”But hey, can’t complain too much, its easy money.”

OOC:

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 6:29:55 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
hock was written all over his face. he'd drop his burger and realized he didn't think about such a thing! "oh no, this place is doom because of me!" he cried aloud. this was his fault?! now they were definitely going to come and break in! his stance became one ready of combat. "let'em come, i'm combat ready!" he partook in the crane stance, then the mantis stance, next the tiger, and then the dog! he was ready for war, let them come; the space force was ready!

[break][break]

"team space force isn't afraid!" he exclaimed loud and proud. chest puffed out, hands on hips. his super pose knew no bounds! evildoers beware, for mateo was here to scare. wait, now that he thought about it, turning to ash he'd ask, "do you know what's so valuable in there anyway? i'm not that much of a scienc-y guy, but if they're going to such length to hire trainers. it must be pretty darn valuable, huh?" he'd comment.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 6:41:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ash laughed, this guy was too funny! ”Alright there crouching tiger hidden dragon, let’s calm down a bit.” Honestly if nothing happened at least Mateo was pretty entertaining. She crouched down to clean up the mess Pro made from eating the burger, it was probably a bad idea to let him eat it but the pup enjoyed it.

”What I said doesn’t mean for sure that someone is coming! They could just as easily be scared.” She reassured, standing up right. Besides she was certain one of their Pokémon would catch the perp before anything got too dicey.

”Hmm that’s actually a good question.” Ash looked off toward the building as she thought about it. ”Honestly don’t really know what they’re working on in there.” She sighed at first, before turning back to Mateo, a mischevious smirk on her face.

”Well I have heard rumors about some of the stuff they can in there.” Ash slowly inched closer to Mateo, practically whispering in his ear. ”I’ve heard that deep within the center, in their underground secret lab they’re holding all kinds of Pokémon and experiments down there.” She looked around before she continued.

”Some say that within the deepest parts they’re keeping an alien down there! And not only that but apparently Pokémon from different dimensions too! It’s a real sci-fi movie down there!” She was making this whole story up based on random rumors and crazy headlines she had heard before. Of course, nothing she said was true…..right?

OOC:  

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 7:02:38 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
laugh? what a surprise! this was quite the development. he had no idea the brunette was capable of laughter. it actually warmed his heart a little, causing him to, also, laugh along with. but that would come to a halt soon enough from the sudden rumor he was told. a shocking gasp catching him off guard.

[break][break]

"no way!" he exclaimed, covering his mouth quickly and, whispering, replied, "...no way." an alien? that's insane! "what do you think the alien could be? a weird, mutant thing that can talk!? that'd be so cool if we could meet it!" just thinking about the endless abilities of the creature. he was enamored at the thought of meeting something so surreal. "then again they could be working on spaceships down there; which would also be cool, i'd love to meet a dragon from space!" eyes shimmered with glee as the thought of meeting something imaginary.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 7:21:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”A mutant alien that can talk or maybe even just a big cockroach or something.” Ash laughed, shrugging. ”Not so sure I’m keen on the idea of meeting something like that, wouldn’t want to have some alien try to rip off my face even if meeting an alien would be kind of cool.” She really had been watching way too many movies lately.

The way Mateo reacted had Ash thinking that maybe he had been watching too many movies too. The idea of being able to catch alien Pokémon popped into her head, that’d be kind of cool.

A brow was raised as Mateo brought up his own possibility for what lied inside of the center. ”Now spaceships sounds a lot more likely.” Ash nodded, though the space dragon was definitely a Mateo thing to say.

”You really into dragons aren’t ya?” He didn’t need to answer that question she knew the answer to it. ”Alright let’s take a few more rounds around the perimeter before we take it easy.” She motioned for Mateo to follow her. The rest of their time would be rather uneventful much to Ash’s disappointment. They never found out what they were working on either.

”As usual it was nice working with ya Mateo. Maybe next time we can do something with more action in it. Not that these easy jobs are something to really complain about.” It was nice to have someone easy to work with consistently.

OOC:  

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Space Force [Mission]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 7:42:49 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
he was right. meeting something like that could spell danger now that he thought about it. "dragons? yeah! i love them, haha!" little did she know he was a dragon master, but that's nothing to brag about or worth telling at this time.

[break][break]

"ah! that's right, we should probably get these rounds done. i actually have to go get some food my pokemon. they did such a great work that they deserved to be reward." sending the growlithe off along with his trainer, he'd exclaim, "let's partner up again, ash! i actually enjoy our talks, haha!" she was a cool gal. it was rare he met someone as high-spirited as he. with that out of the way, he'd head off to do his final round and pack up this little adventure!

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height