part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 1:36:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He’d sort of expected a traditional battle when he’d decided to challenge the flying type gym, but the option of something like an obstacle course was too enticing to pass up. Especially when, well, his battling skills needed a bit of polish. He was definitely doing this because it sounded fun, ignoring the fact he’d been trying to start at the gym in order to test his one-on-one battling skills. But whatever. “It’ll be fun and if we fail, we can always try again, right?” He said with a small laugh as he looked up at his partner for the day. Agretti flapped his palm frond wings a little bit, happy to be out and about for something happy.
[break][break]

The last time he’d been summoned, Mint had been rather upset. He hadn’t shared much, too frustrated to talk, but Agretti had mor or less gathered it had to do with @artemis . Though, looking over his trainer now, these concerns seemed to be gone. In fact, in seemed that Mint had doubled down on his new year’s resolutions. “I’m…pretty sure we’re supposed to be here, right?” Mint offered up after a while as the Tropius began nuzzling into his shoulder.

[break][break]

+ non-trad obstacle course! [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 14:11:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was surprising, seeing that there were a lot of people who were suddenly coming in and wanting to get badges—not that he minded, though!

Although, plausibly, he had to limit the battles to one a day—especially if they were non-trad requests. And boy, the aerial obstacle course took forever to set up! To be fair, though, it was only because a lot of the shit had to be done in mid-air, plus it required a lot of extra manpower…

Anyway—

The sight of a Tropius made him look up from the receptionist’s desk (Ethan was outside helping with the set up) and so it would be that the challenger for the day would come face to face with the Gym Leader himself.

“You here for the gym challenge, right?” he confirmed, looking over the list of scheduled challengers. It was—pretty much booked solid, lots of people were out for blood raring to go this New Year, eh?

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 5:44:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Both trainer and pokemon perked up when spoken to before Mint began nodding quickly. “Yes! Mint Frost reporting for an obstacle challenge with my boy Agretti!” the trainer stated with a cheerful smile. As if to emphasize how ready they were, Agretti flapped his palm fronds and let out a small cheer for the gym leader. “Just a quick question, about the challenge, uh…do we get safety harnesses to attach to out pokemon?” he asked. Not that he’d ever flown with a harness on Agretti but he would be blinded this time around. Just in case and all.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 19:41:40 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Aha, and there he was.

“Tropius in general are gentle creatures,” he remarked with a grin on his face; knowing this because he had one himself.

And speaking of the safety measures?

“The set-up outside is almost done. There’s a safety net strung up underneath everything, but of course I trust your companion isn’t going to let you fall, right?” he added with another chuckle.

“When came by to help me with the test run for the obstacle course we… we forgot about the net. But then again we were both reckless idiots, but at least we know it’s going to work!” he continued, this time breaking out into another guffaw.

He wondered if the ‘rings’ were going to be making an appearance today, considering that the weather was looking a bit on the muggy side…

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 3:17:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Agretti chirped something in agreement with the gym leader, bopping his head with his trainers before settling back at his normal height. “I trust you Agretti!! But just in case I slip off, you know.” He said with a laugh. The Tropius all looked out for him. This challenge wouldn’t be any different. M int blanched for a moment before blurting out, “You forgot her safety net?!” It didn’t sound funny at all and, in fact, gave him a bit more to sweat over.
[break][break]

The Tropius was quick to protest, letting out another whine as Mint’s energy escalated. It came back down accordingly but Mint had doubled his resolve in clinging as tightly as possible to his partner during the exercise. “OH, right, right. I suppose this gym is too small to have the challenge indoors.” That’s what he’d initially thought but what did he know about anything? For all he knew the flying type gym had a retractable awning or something. “Should we wait here then or start heading outside?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 18:37:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“More like we forgot to get it set up, but well, it’s a precaution I’ve taken note of,” he hastily explained. Much as he wanted to continue with the rest of the sentence, he felt like it wasn’t wise.

Especially considering how much of a reckless idiot he was when it came to flying, even if it was just for the gym challenges…

At the mention of the battle proper, he outright guffawed.

“This is just the reception area for the Sanctuary, come on, follow me outside,” and with that he made his way to one of the back doors—this one he’d opened just now led to the open-air arena out back—where the rest of the staff who weren’t busy were putting the final touches to the aerial obstacle course that was waiting for them.

“Just have to clear the obstacles before me and you get the badge—” he explained. Somewhere above them, though, were rings that were not yet lit on fire—but he was sure that when they got to that part, they would definitely be set on fire to add to the challenge.

“You ready?”

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 0:03:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint gave a reluctant laugh at the gym leader. Maybe this hadn’t been a good idea after all. While he was sure Agretti would catch him if he slipped off, he didn’t want to fall at all. It wasn’t the landing but the weird lurch his stomach would have once gravity took over. He followed the taller man out, Agretti keeping pace and looking around curiously. Mint could smell something in the air though. Gasoline? Kerosene? They couldn’t mean- [break][break]

“Oh- Uh- Yeah, sure.” He said looking away from the staff putting the finishing touched on their course and back at the gym leader. Agretti cheered excitedly, eager to get into the air. Most of the flying he did was a type of gliding to make the ride a little more comfortable for his trainer. Today he would be allowed to go all out. He couldn’t help but be excited. “You got this.” He added, giving the grass type a pat on the side as the Tropius flapped his wings for emphasis on ‘ready’.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 18:54:16 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Maybe… he shouldn’t have mentioned the lack of a safety net.

Too late now, though, as he reached for the bird whistle he wore around his neck. Just as he was about to blow a singular note on it, a familiar shadow came circling in for a landing.

“Before we go, here,” he said, passing an extra pair of flight goggles to Mint. Once his familiar Braviary had landed, all he had to do was get on, bring his own goggles down before taking off.

Up in the air riding a Pidgeot was Ethan, one of the receptionists with an extremely apologetic smile on his face. Once Alexei had allowed Mint enough time to join him right at the starting line, the other man cleared his throat.

“Okay, so I’m not as dramatic as Claire is when she oversees the starting point. It’s basically get through the obstacles, and try not to get hit as much as possible, okay? Trust—your Pokémon partner,” he added, and while Alexei already knew this, the other was saying it more for Mint’s benefit.

“Oh, before I forget—can’t use moves, this is all about natural flight,” Alexei added before Ethan got ready with the whistle. Waiting for the acknowledgment, he then blew a singular blast—

And they were off!

First up on the obstacle course: the (aerial) net crawl. A series of ‘rope’ walls stretched across the first portion of the course—

“Just need to get through here first!” he shouted in Mint’s direction as the Braviary flew with his wings tucked in.

FXgK2M2y

first up: the aerial net crawl. Roll higher than the total of Alex’s rolls to get through the obstacle without incident. Roll lower…would you want to find out what happens?

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 3:36:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint nodded quickly as the staff went through the rules, Agretti more than ready to go. He was AMPED UP. “Gotcha! OH! HEY WAIT!” he yelled as the gym leader took off like a shot. “Go Agretti!” he shouted as his Tropius followed in hot pursuit. “Try not to get stuck in the net, bud!” he said as he clung to his partner while the Tropius cheered as he tried to shoot through the first obstacle with the same ease and grace Alexei had. [break][break]

Mint grinned, happy he’d been lent some goggles for his eyes. This was way faster than the gentle soaring Agretti used for traveling across the region. He seemed happy to let out so much energy too. [break][break]

9x|3SRXW

[break][break]

·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 21:15:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Funnily enough—

It was Alexei himself who was encountering problems… mostly by getting stuck in a section of the netting, because holy shit who knew that a Tropius could fly like that?!

So, for now Mint had the lead.

For now.

Because things could change at the drop of a hat, and that drop of the hat was coming—now!

Forcing his way through a particularly stubborn portion of the netting, he then decided to wiggle around, letting the Braviary fold his wings in as they maneuvered through the area, before suddenly letting Kyouya spread his wings in order to clear a particularly stubborn part of the course.

The netting was thicker and more durable for the next stretch, so this was going to be a matter of luck now…

PeDihKmy

aerial net crawl continuation: Land exactly one of the two (or even both should you believe in luck) to clear the obstacle!

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 2:56:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Eager to prove himself to Mint and to show off that he could be just as powerful as Cacio or Gelato, Agretti cleared through, almost overtaking the gym leader in a burst of speed. Quick reflexes and flexible turns allowed the Tropius to maneuver efficiently. Hopefully, that would last. [break][break]

As the dove past Alexei, he cheered for his pokemon, patting his neck as he focused on flying. "You're doing it, Agretti! Keep it up!!" he said with a laugh. "I think I can see the end!" [break][break]

Max_WH04

[break][break]

·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 18:25:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He didn’t know how the other was doing in the first obstacle, however his Braviary let out a loud squawk as they got caught in a particularly difficult stretch of the course.

However, with some struggling, wiggling, and brute-forcing (despite him being a noodly-armed idiot) he’d burst out of the opposite end of the first obstacle—where was Mint and the Tropius?

Had he made it out first…?

He waited until the other had caught up, before pointing at the next series of obstacles that were now swinging menacingly in mid-air.

(Ah, the magic of having the other staff who were free manning all this…)

Once the other had caught up with him, he pointed at the aerial battering ram that was now swinging like crazy.

“Time to weave and fly through the entire stretch without getting hit!” he shouted once they were close enough. “See you on the other side!”

And off Alexei went, flattening himself on the Braviary’s back as they charged straight on at the aerial battering ram obstacle.

0TUIJBQq

aerial battering ram: in order to clear this obstacle, avoid hitting any one of the numbers rolled!

··
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:14:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Agretti got through the first obstacle, but not without some trouble. Despite the strong start in the beginning, they'd gotten caught in some of the netting. Nevertheless at least the pair had made it out, but by then the gym leader was already waiting for them. [break][break]

Agretti didn't let that stop him, looking ready and waiting for the next obstacle. They looked at the battering rams and Mint's grip on Agretti tightened. "Y-You got this!" he said patting the pokemon's neck quickly before they took off again. [break][break]

FC5W1pMO

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
··
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:45:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thankfully, the Braviary was an exemplary flyer, and despite the crazy-ass swinging of the aerial battering ram obstacles, Mint had somehow gotten out ahead of him—hot dang, someone was on fire today.

He took a little while longer to get out of the course because one of the swinging ‘punching bags’ very nearly decked him (and the Braviary) from behind, and they had to barrel-roll at the very last second (and almost got swung upon by another set of ‘punching bags’ gone awry).

Now that he was out… oh, boy.

(If it was possible to play meme music so high up, he’d have done so.)

Right then and there, the rings—the ones that were just innocently levitating there…

Were set ablaze.

“You better have your wits about you. Try not to get burned as you fly through ‘em!”

At those words, it was like the opening bars of a certain game’s stage started playing in the back of his head as the Braviary let out a shriek to psych himself up before flying towards the first of several… flaming rings.

Yes, it was time for aerial ‘Circus Charlie’.

P5|k|0y3

aerial Circus Charlie part 1: score lower than the total of the rolls to proceed through the first part of the obstacle!

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,661 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 1:51:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Agretti and Mint both screamed at the rings burst into flames. Agretti, already a grass type, had zero interested in going through that. And Mint, who wilted so easily in the Hoenn tropical sun ALSO hated the idea. But they needed this badge. Training or whatever! Honestly it'd just seemed like a fun time... [break][break]

THIS WAS HTE OPPOSITE OF FUN. [break][break]

"Agretti, shoot up and dive bomb through them! Pull in your wings when you do to keep and any searing a minimum." Mint ordered, slapping his hand on his partner's neck quickly to calm down the trembling dual type as they climbed in height, intent on using the drop momentum to push them through the crazy challenge.

T0jYHK6S

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
·