awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 17:43:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thank fuck he didn’t have long hair, because he remembered something about trying not scream (did she? All he knew was that when she saw the flaming rings something interesting happened) because she had long hair and the rings were pretty much on fire as they swung through the air like drunken pendulums.

He wasn’t surprised either to see that Mint had pulled ahead, dang, and the Tropius didn’t even give a single fuck if its wings (or entire leafy body) caught fire!

That was brave of them. They were in the lead, for now.

“Not for long, though,” he muttered as he very nearly felt his eyebrows get singled off as he very nearly missed the next flaming hoop, had the Braviary not pulled off an aerial barrel roll in time to save them from an unsavory torchlighting ceremony up in the sky.

QJrIi28B

aerial Circus Charlie part 2: score higher than the total of the rolls to proceed through the next part of the obstacle!

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 0:03:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"GOGOGO!" Mint shouted, or well screeched as Agretti managed to just barely zoom through the fire hoops and inch past the gym leader. They were still shrieking, the both of them. Now in the thick of it it was even more precarious because they couldn't just repeat the next dive bomb maneuver again.

Instead Agretti was left to carefully open up his palm frond wing and flap past the obstacles with the utmost of care. It's killing their speed, but the Tropius really, really, REALLY wanted to avoid the fire on his wings. Especially because if they got those hurt...they wouldn't be able to finish the flying challenge.

rJOe5oTI

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 18:21:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He’d literally done an Icarus—flown way too close to one of the next hoops that had swung erratically in his direction, and the Braviary let out a surprised shriek as even his feathers almost got singed.

Out of the corner of his eye, the other had flown ahead; and he couldn’t help but congratulate Mint for a job well done—however there was one last obstacle waiting for them.

Once he’d made it out of the last flaming hoop, there was a few moments’ reprieve—the sky looked unnaturally clear.

“Last obstacle now—you know that book series I take, chase down that golden ball and you win? Well, this is it—only you have to find the ‘Snitch’ before me! And this time, the ‘Snitch’ is a shiny Vibrava among the horde!”

A loud whistle noise signaled the beginning of the dropping of the—horde.

All manner of Flying (and not-so-Flying) Pokémon plush toys began raining down around the clear airspace, and he flew straight into the mess, frantically searching.

Pbv4EYsx

final round: beat the RNG and win! Roll lower than Alexei’s numbers with your rolls to find the shiny Vibrava plushie and win the challenge!

·
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 2:48:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Agretti is panting and Mint is busy checking over him for small burns or singes he might not notice due to adrenaline. But....unfortunately for the most part it seemed like Agretti was ok. "UM?? SURE?!" he shouted with a laugh. Shiny Vibrava? [break][break]

He pat his Bropius before pointing at the falling toys. "Let's go Agretti! Aim High!!" He said as the dual type darted into the mess as well, both searching for a shiny Vibrava.

6rdG5FE_

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 3:20:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was always at this part that no matter what he did, no matter how hard he tried—

A flicker of movement caught his attention and it was over in moments, as Mint had found the ‘prize’ faster than he did! That was—

“Damn, you sure fly real good on your Tropius,” he remarked as the ‘rain’ of plush toys came to an end—revealed in the other’s hold was the shiny Vibrava plush toy; the target of the last challenge.

“Oh, and did you know, but then again you may already do, but—there have been other variants of Tropius spotted, however they’re much rarer. A lot of them have bananas for their free-hanging fruit,” he remarked as he flew close to the other while rummaging in his jacket.

“You didn’t lose your head despite the flaming rings out there, and kept your wits about you,” he continued as he finally found what he was looking for.

“Now, normally I give this when we’re back on the ground, but since we’re already up here, might as well, right?”

He then gestured for the other to hold out their hand, before dropping the small, smooth object into Mint’s hand.

“Congratulations on your win!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,982 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flying palm trees[gym]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 4:13:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: