luka chêne
rematch [c]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 6:28:53 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Even though it's been far too long since she last saw the lovely Kalosian, Luka hasn't forgotten their promise. And true to her word she reaches out to Evette when she feels that she's ready for a rematch— or at least, that she's not as incompetent as before.[break][break]

She's not expecting a win or some incredible display of power. Luka's far more eager to reconnect with such a lovely girl in the hopes of establishing a solid friendship. She waits on the same beach the two of them had fought before, toes digging into warm sand as her Pokémon build a sandcastle behind her.[break][break]

A salt-kissed breeze tangles through her hair, and through tousled pink tresses she spots a familiar shape trouncing towards her. A happy smile spreads across Luka's face as she waves wildly, flagging Evette down. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle! It's so good to see you again!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
rematch [c]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 16:52:24 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Admittedly, Eve did not get challenged a lot. Well, not anymore since the tournament had completed, after all. Mostly because she did not know that many people who would want to challenge her and not many people knew her. At least not for battling. Though her musical career had not completely taken off yet, either. Mostly because she was procrastinating by travelling Hoenn and fighting cute girls.
[break][break]
Then again, fighting and talking to cute girls was not exactly a bad life to live, so she accepted that anyway. This one was particularly cute, which Eve confirmed as she saw her on the beach again, despite the rather cool temperatures in general. Fortunately, it was already warm enough to bear these conditions well enough and make sandcastles.break]
Luka was wildly waving, which just made Eve smile. The Kalosian was certainly the kind of person who acted ‘smaller’ in certain ways, but they were still on the same wave-length in general it seemed. “The pleasure is all mine, Luka. Though I had not expected a return match so soon. Did you miss me?”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
rematch [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 20:51:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“Ehe…I did, actually!”[break][break]

Luka doesn’t want to appear overzealous, but she can’t help her wide smile or the way her voice trills with excitement. Although she had never doubted that Evette would show, it’s still very thrilling now that she’s actually here.[break][break]

Nerves bubble to the surface as well, but she manages to shove them aside, washing them away like waves upon the shore.[break][break]

“Umm…it’s just that my team and I have worked really hard, and I think we’ve come a long way. And since you’re like, one of the first people I’ve ever battled against…w-well, I’m really excited to um, t-to try again. Your advice meant the world to me, and I think this is the best way to show you that.”[break][break]

She beams, cradling a Love Ball carefully in one hand. It’s tossed and caught with a flourish- because isn’t that what cool trainers do? Luka looks a bit silly doing it, but it’s the thought that counts. [break][break]

“So, um…w-we can begin whenever you’re ready!”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
rematch [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 17:55:14 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Oh? Eve raised a brow, but she smiled all the same. Honestly, she had not expected such…honesty. This girl was certainly special in that regard. Most people were a lot more nervous or flustered when it came to questions like that. Getting not just a positive reply, but one with enthusiasm to boot? That was rather unique indeed. “Well, I certainly have missed you as well. The world seems a bit gloomier when you are not around, even though I never noticed that before. Not gloomy per se, just gloomier, really~.” It was certainly true, after all. She didn’t really know anyone like this.
[break][break]
Even if Luka put her comment in a bit of perspective. That was definitely not enough to make it seem all that different. “I appreciate it one way or another. But you find that I, too, have grown some. I won’t insult you by taking you on without giving my all, of course.” Hence, she went for her Quick Ball and tossed it, bringing out the white-furred Zeroara that she had acquired back during the tournament. It was just fitting to use one of her strongest, as well as one that was related to their meeting.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
rematch [c]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:01:53 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“Y-you think so?” A smile flits onto her features; sweetly genuine and almost heartbreakingly surprised. Against such an onslaught of compliments, Luka has no defenses. “I feel the same, really! So…let’s make the same wager we did the first time, okay? Loser has to treat the winner…it’s a good excuse to spend more time together, don’t you think? And…a-and I won’t go easy either!”[break][break]

A flick of her wrist releases her Lopunny from the confines of a love ball. Strong and nimble, still reeling with the giddiness of being newly evolved, Bonbon is definitely a powerhouse of Luka’s team. She flits onto the field like a fairy, hopping from foot to foot and chittering behind fluffy paws.[break][break]

Herein lies a problem: strategy. When faced with an opponent of mythical status, Luka’s first reaction is to send out one of her strongest fighters in response. Were she a bit more experienced, perhaps she’d find a more strategic way to counter such a powerful opponent. Alas, her instincts have not quite honed themselves as much as she’d like to believe.[break][break]

Can Bonbon really go toe-to-toe with a Pokemon like this? In her last stand against a legendary, the odds had been overwhelmingly stacked against her. Now, though the playing field is still slanted, she’s not quite tumbling over the edge. [break][break]

With a chirp, her oversized rabbit races forwards to make the first move. “Um! Bounce, Bonbon!” Luka instructs- though it sounds more like a request- and her Lopunny leaps high into the air before sharply pivoting back down.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
rematch [c]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 17:33:46 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Sounds to me like there won’t be a loser, then,” she replied with a smirk. Honestly, even if it cost money, she would appreciating dinner with this girl. Heck, she would just invite her over for its own sake if that was an option. Yet, the two of them were keeping this a bit more low-brow this way, giving one another a kind of plausible deniability in a way. That was not a date just for the sake of having a date but compensating a bet lost or won. That certainly had a special kind of ring to it. Showed a bit more effort than just asking another out, so she would take it regardless.
[break][break]
But she was not going to lose, either. Her opponent, too, sent out a rather strong-looking Pokemon. It was still pretty and cute, but that was par for the course for Luka. She seemed like the kind of person who would only put a Pokemon on her team if she liked its looks, no matter how strong or weak it might be.[break][break]
She could appreciate that, to an extent. As long as the girl didn’t do anything foolish just because of that. For now, she seemed to go with the conservative, cautious move.
[break][break]
But that was fine. Anything that went up had to come down, eventually. “That one’s more of a close-ranged fighter anyway. Don’t try to get it up there, it is coming down, so wait, dodge and hit it in Close Combat right away,” she ordered, fully foregoing any kind of mercy in this. Her opponent would not have it any other way, she figured.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes