[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To be a child is to stand before an infinite hallway of possibilities, to stare at what could be and attempt to decide what will be. She's by no means blessed by the patronage of an otherwordly being, nor does she possess the resources and connections to consolidate a firm position of power, but that doesn't mean she is left with nothing. Naive as it may sound, all she can depend on is the strength of her bonds - With those who have been by her side this entire time and those who are still learning what it means to be partnered with her.
[break][break]
There's no way for Eris to ignore the way the Zeraora and Luxray interact, the younger feline snapping at the other's throat when he so much as tries to look in her direction. It's been like this ever since they've met, with Mitts somehow being unable to get along with Reiner even though they haven't really had any big scuffles. Perhaps, it's that need to feel dominant in this relationship, to be the alpha that holds everything together.
[break][break]
And yet, Reiner never shows so much as a shred of interest regarding their heirachy amongst the pokemon that Eris takes care of, always relenting to Mitts' childish whims with a judgemental look but nothing more.
[break][break]
"Knock it off, you two..." She speaks a little more forcefully than usual, fingers tugging at her sleeves and picking at loose strings. With her almost at her wit's end, she really can't afford to be thrown off by a full-blown match between these two electric cats. "You should save your energy for when it really matters, Mitts. Or we won't be able to win against the gym leader here."
[break][break]
Speaking of which, where is the star of the hour? She tries her best to tiptoe and look over the horizon, but there just seems to be no trace of the man. Is he busy? Maybe she's a little early?
[break][break]
She's sure doing a great job at keeping her cool, isn't she?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 14:32:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He’d gone over to the dispenser not too far away from the other door that led to the clinic and aviaries to get himself some water when he heard the sounds of yowling.

Wait, yowling?!

He very nearly dropped the cup as he saw a Luxray, accompanied by a—wait a second, holy shit!

The other feline looked remarkably similar to the one that he himself owned—apparently there were two Pokémon he had to keep contained in their respective Pokéballs because the feline was rather… destructive.

At least the cat wasn’t as bad as Zelle…

Either way—

He had to get another helping of water before looking at the Luxray, who looked absolutely fucking done with the other cat’s shit—but where… where was the trainer?

Huh…?

“Uh…” he began, scratching the back of his head as he turned to address the Luxray, “…where’s your owner?”

Look, it’s not his fault he can’t see her!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 14:51:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Instincts show in the form of a tensed stance, claws nervously digging into the ground as Reiner's mane crackles with a static life. He takes a moment to register the question, and another to provide a questioning look to the man who approached them. To even garner the same look from Mitts, Alexei has really outdone himself in the most unexpected of ways.
[break][break]
"I'm right here." Sure enough, Eris tilts a little just to peek out from behind the Luxray, waving to the man in greeting. "And I'm not their owner, we're partners! Equals, if you get?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 15:10:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Boy was he in for a surprise.

“Whoa!” he exclaimed, backing away ever so slightly and then realizing that she looked—rather familiar—unless he was mistaken.

“Oh, my bad, I’m sorry,” he apologized, accompanied with the sheepish head scratch. He still had to place most of his weight on his left foot—it was a slow recovery process, but here he was taking it one day at a time.

“First off, you look familiar—were you at that party in Rustboro just last year—next, where did you get… that?” he inquired, tilting his head at the bright yellow feline, the one causing most of the racket.

“Are they really that loud and destructive,” he confirmed, dreading the worst.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 15:39:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's not exactly a good habit but she notices the way Alexei leans his weight almost instantly. From the looks of things, it isn't just a momentary case of a bad step or a simple knee injury but there really isn't any reason for her to exploit such a weakness at the moment... She'll just keep have to that in mind for future encounters.
[break][break]
"What party?" She hums, not because of denial but genuinely because such events have slipped her mind. Over the course of emotional lows and hazy memories, she feels like she's lost a lot of time meandering about her decisions, trying her best to figure out whatever is her next step. "A ranger gave her to me, said I really proved myself at the tournament last year so maybe I could try my hand at raising one of them."
[break][break]
At her words, Mitts quickly rubs her cheeks against her shoulder's, purring with such glee and sticking a tongue out at Reiner as he watches. He huffs in turn, tail flicking incessantly as he grunts to move the conversation along.
[break][break]
"Mitts is super energetic but I think that's just cos she's young... Razz has a Zeraora too, but he's super calm and gentle! So probably not?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2022 18:29:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Remiel’s party—down at the Calcifet estate in Rustboro. I could recall seeing someone of very slight stature over by the piano… I think you encountered a Delibird with a Santa hat. That Delibird was mine,” he ventured, watching her reaction.

Of course, whatever kid would get cornered would try to lie their way out of whatever they were caught in…

At the mention of the tournament, his eyebrows went up. Impressive…

“Oh, you were there, too?” he cottoned on at the mention of the summer tournament last year. “I was only able to start on the last couple of days of the event. Surprised I managed to get one of my own.”

And it looked like they were also petty.

“Mine’s just. Wild. Running around the place and wrecking trees. I have to keep them in their Pokéball because they keep destroying trees, among other things… not to mention scaring the other Pokémon I have outside.”

He then remembered what she was here for.

“You’re here for the gym challenge, right? Let’s go out back.”

With that, he would hobble over to the back door that opened to the outdoor arena and opened it.

“After you.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 5:26:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What exactly is slight stature supposed to mean? That she's short? She kind of is but that doesn't mean he should say it...
[break][break]
"Uhm- yeah... I did play the piano there at some point, I guess?" If only to get to relive a piece of her childhood that she could never get back. "I thought the Delibird was one of Locke's..."
[break][break]
After all, she's seen him with more than one such bird and he runs a service called Delibird Delivery - She would have reckoned that he had more than one, right?
[break][break]
"Mhmm... Razz took me there to have a bit of fun. And I ended up doing lots of cool stuff! Like blowing up giant sandcastles with Mister Zac and playing a bit of volleyball with Doug... I even beat Mister Fern and his Cutiefly!" But that's not the main point behind all of this, right? It takes a few strokes of Reiner's mane to brush away the excess energy and focus on Alexei's words for a little longer than usual. "Maybe you just need to think more... kid-like? We don't wanna be told no, we wanna be told why. If momma ever told me to sit still as a kid, I'd lose my mind after just a few seconds. Try going on adventures, letting them explore the outdoors and then slowly teach them how to be gentle around other pokemon."
[break][break]
Humming, Eris waddles right by Reiner's side as he begins to lead the way through the back door, giving Mitts the look to come along and get ready for a challenge ahead.
[break][break]
"The energy comes from curiosity and not a wish to hurt, so teaching them and becoming their friend is probably one of the first things you wanna do!" At her whistle, the Zeraora leaps forwards, prowling around in circles before finally trailing beside her. "What Razz basically told me was that they're kinda like any other pokemon! So I'd guess that how ever you choose to treat them growing up will result in whatever personality traits they might have in the future."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 15:43:23 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh, you wish I could think like a child… but things happened to me when I was your age, I never got to have a normal childhood like most everyone else,” he muttered, distracted at her advice—well, there was merit with it.

The problem was chasing his own feline Pokémon down, he was still recovering! Would he have to chase the cat down while flying on the back of one of his avians? So much to think about…

At the mention of Zac and Doug at the tournament, he chuckled.

“Well, with Zac I ended up being challenged to a watermelon-eating contest, and with Doug we literally went through an aerial obstacle course. Definitely non-traditional battles, but I had a lot of fun with them, too,” he continued once they were both outside (and he closed the door behind him).

“You get first move once I’m on the other side of the outdoor arena,” he explained, leading the way this time to the open-air arena.

He already had an inkling which Pokémon she was going to be using, and had already cobbled a strategy together. As he crossed the area, he pulled out a thin whistle and blew exactly one note; before watching a flurry of shadows suddenly gather around the edges of the arena and coming to alight on the outdoor perches.

Two Gliscor came speeding his way; one normally-colored and the other was—well, that was the result of him visiting that blasted, haunted mountain with when there was a swarm of them causing chaos around the area.

“Scorpio, you’re sitting this one out,” he said quietly, which made the purple Gliscor give him a face. “Trust me on this…”

Which meant that it would be the blue-colored Gliscor that would be facing off against his challenger today!

“Good luck!” he called across the arena once he was ready.

☆ Gliscor is out on the field!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 13:17:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's easy to say things when you remain oblivious to those around you. Though Eris doesn't really comment on the whole... 'back in my days' situation, she can't help but wince a little at his choice of words. When he was her age... not getting to have a normal childhood... How blissfully unaware he'll remain as they walk onwards.
[break][break]
Upon spotting the field, Mitts rushes forwards, scrabbling at dirt and darting in circles as if to mark a spot as its territory. Thus would the first step be completed, the Zeraora now completely focused as she sits upon the boundary of her markings. Eris, on the other hand, takes her spot right across the gym leader, gently clutching Reiner's mane as he glares at the Gliscors.
[break][break]
"Okay, Mitts. You remember how these things are done, right? Easy does it..."
[break][break]
No matter what her trainer says, it takes barely a second before all hells breaks loose, the Zeraora ignoring all forms of match etiquette and locking straight onto her opponent. With how quickly she crosses the field, it's almost as if she wants to flaunt her Agility, yowling gleefully as lightning crackles in her wake.
[break][break]
First one to strike wins!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 14:51:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Barely had he gotten himself settled on his side of the outdoor arena and then there was a blur cutting across the field at almost the speed of light—the only way he could tell there was something headed his way was the blur of crackling yellow.

Damn, this one moves even faster than Nougat… holy crap, what the hell! He thought as the Gliscor cackled, before hovering so close to the ground it was like she was asking for it—

“Get down there, smack the ground, and get out of range!”

Only for the perpetually-grinning face to suddenly lash her tail on the ground and unleash a violent tremor that shook the entire outdoor arena—before cackling and then flying back out of range once the Earthquake attack had dropped.

Of course, Alexei had to brace himself when the ground shook. It was nuts.

☆ Gliscor used Earthquake!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 12:12:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She knows its a matter of habit for every trainer, but hearing someone shout out a series of commands really does throw her off from time to time. As Mitts races towards the Gliscor, Eris knows that she probably has no plan in mind.
[break][break]
So comes the whistle - In an instant, the Zeraora is crouched down to the ground, taking a moment to wind herself up before pouncing skywards with her built-up momentum. Reiner, on the other hand, immediately grabs hold of his trainer, hauling her onto his back when the Earthquake hits quick.
[break][break]
Whilst airborne, Mitts immediately twists her body and readies herself, electricity crackling off her fists as she throws out a hefty Thunder Punch. No one simply escapes this bolt of lightning.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 18:20:18 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Maybe it was a good thing that it was Gliscor facing down against this slippery opponent—because not only had the Ground-type attack missed, the feline was now airborne with an Electric-type attack!

…well, that was the only advantage the Gliscor had—as the new incoming attack would hurt with the force of a normal punch; but that was alright.

Letting out a sibilant shriek, the Gliscor tanked the attack, before lashing out at close-range with an X-Scissor attack, swinging her arms with intent to drive the feline backwards.

☆ Gliscor used X-Scissor!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 12:35:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She may be able to leap but she still lacks the wings to fly. That exhilaration she snags from hitting her opponent is but a fleeting moment soon thrown to the winds when Mitts realises her inability to escape the incoming move. Intincts kick in like a wildfire, her hands thrown up to guard against the hit as she growls.
[break][break]
True to her Close Combat training, she quickly gathers electricity in her legs, generating an electromagnetic pulse just strong enough for her to momentarily kick off the air. Then, one last time before gravity takes hold, she swings her paws towards the head of the Gliscor in hopes of grounding her.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 18:51:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Bless Gliscor for being resistant to Fighting-type attacks.

At least she was holding her own, considering that he’d only had her recently (as she came from that swarm that had pestered Mount Pyre some time ago and very nearly caused utter chaos at the place for…the dead…) so to see her doing her best—

Well, he couldn’t help but be proud.

“Don’t be so reckless!” he called out—more in the Gliscor’s direction than anything—before the same sibilant shrieking noise replied as she was pelted backwards by the force of the attack that very nearly sent her sprawling on the ground.

She wasn’t going to give up the only(?) advantage she had over this feline, though—

Taking a deep breath, the dual-type then rushed forward and gained altitude, pincers clicking ominously as she attempted to catch the feline with a Poison Jab attack.

☆ Gliscor used Poison Jab!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 16:56:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It takes about two seconds for things to click in Mitts' head, her eyes darting towards Eris before snapping back to the Gliscor. The skies is not a field in her favour and neither is their matchup. But that doesn't mean that they're out of options just yet.
[break][break]
As gravity begins to take hold of her, Mitts shows no resistance as she dives head first, relaxing her muscles as electricity rustles through her fur. The clicking grows louder with every second and just as it sounds close enough, she curls up into a ball then rapidly kicks outwards with Close Combat, her legs slamming against the pincers as she launches herself right off the Gliscor's attack.
[break][break]
With the added speed, she lands on the ground in a storm of dust, claws raking against the field as she turns her gaze up to the flighty pokemon and flicks the poison out of her grazed paws. It's an annoyance but a small tongue click from Eris catches her attention, their eyes meeting and a game plan wordlessly conveyed. For now, Mitts keeps low to the ground, her movements kept close and minimal as she eyes the Gliscor above.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]