part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 18:30:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The next attack came in close, fast, and powerful—

Okay, that really, honestly hurt!

Another loud, screeching noise came from the Gliscor, who shook off the attack—but the way that her flight pattern was wavering, meant that she wasn’t going to be airborne much longer. Surprisingly the feline decided to prowl down along the ground—

There was an opening but it was equally risky, however it was a chance he was going to take.

One singular sharp whistle, and the Gliscor turned around to face him, incredulous look on her face. But the look on Alexei’s face was conveyed by his eyes.

‘Fly down, and strike hard!’

That was the message; and a few moments later the Gliscor suddenly folded her wings in and came in for a dangerously low, but really fast strike of her pincher-hands on the ground—before the area began to rumble.

“Oh, I hate this,” he grumbled as he steeled himself as the place shuddered in the throes of an Earthquake attack.

☆ Gliscor used Earthquake!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 13:57:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no mistaking that look that both trainer and pokemon exchange, that shift in their stance when they find their chance. The Gliscor comes in hard and fast, leaving Mitts just seconds to react to the roaring beneath her feet. She leaps with an unsteady start, quite nearly tripping over herself if not for her Close Combat skills. A small spring off of her paws allows her to barely grip at the ground, timing the rhythm of her steps with the rushing of earth just to lessen the force it exerts on her momentum.
[break][break]
She's running in, graced with agility as she darts right towards the Gliscor. Then just as she's within reach, Mitts reaches out to grab her, attempting to suplex her straight into the ground and let her feel the strength of her own Earthquake.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 20:55:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The funny thing about this was—

Despite the fact that the Gliscor was immune to Earthquake (what a strange thing, Pokémon typing) fact of the matter was that this—this strange feline was faster, having managed to outlast the cackling shit that was snapping her pincers at her opponent.

That last Close Combat was more than enough to swat his Pokémon down; by the time the rumbling was over and the dust had cleared out—well, the blue Gliscor wasn’t flying anymore.

“Oof,” he began, fishing out the containment unit he’d captured the Gliscor in and recalling her, before making his way across the arena.

“I was actually debating if I was going to throw Scorpio at you instead of her, my other Gliscor, however she wanted a piece of the action,” he laughed as he began to fish something out from his jacket pocket.

“Y’know… you remind me of , crashing through here and wanting to prove that despite any situation, capability shines through.”

Shame she didn’t take the non-trad challenge though. That would’ve been a hoot, really.

(Imagine if she had to fly through the air, screeching at the obstacles mid-air? How crazy would that be?!)

“I don’t know if you’re going to go for other badges after mine, but I’m telling you now, you’re going places. I may have hit my metaphorical ceiling, but you’re still young, and you got lots more to face out there.”

Gesturing for her to hold out her hand, he then placed something within it.

“Congrats!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Viatrix [GYM]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 6:32:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: