crazy = genius [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crazy = genius [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 23:56:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

Wicke was back on the beach, bundled up against the cold wind that blew in from across the water. The Rotom Phone drifted before him lazily, playing videos this time instead of streaming. It was a rare day off for Wicke, and he was determined to take advantage of the quiet. Well, mostly quiet. He flicked a finger up and the Rotom Phone swiped to the next video. It was someone laying out their three top tips for beginning trainers. Wicke yawned and flicked his finger again. Next. A meme set to music about the weird things Delibird owners find stuffed in their Pokemon's tail. Wicke chuckled and flicked his finger.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wicke]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,790 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crazy = genius [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 10:30:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@wicke

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crazy = genius [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 18:55:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

Videos slid by on his phone, mostly memes with the occasional update from a fellow trainer he was following. He winced and swiped by those faster. He felt a little guilty that he wasn't making the most of his time. He could be running through drills right now. He could be making content to post the rest of the week. He could be putting Cora through her paces—never mind that he didn't plan to include her on his competitive team. It never hurt to have a backup or several. He tried to tell himself that rest was as important for him as it was for his team, but he already felt so far behind. There were dozens of trainers in Hoenn alone that were younger than him and already farther along.[break][break]

A weak splashing sound pulled his attention away from his phone. He glanced over to see a Pokemon struggling in the shallows of the surf. It was a Mantyke, flipped over on its back, flapping its flippers in an effort to right itself. Wicke sighed and walked over to it, tugging his sleeves up. Normally a Pokemon like this wouldn't have a problem getting back into the water, but it probably panicked and wore itself out struggling. Slipping his fingers into the cold sand, he lifted the Pokemon up and turned it over. It wiggled in his hands as he waded into the oncoming waves, dipped it into the water, and let it glide free.[break][break]

Ugh, now his shoes were wet.

[break][break]

+ skip.

[newclass=.wicke .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wicke .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
crazy = genius [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 22:25:39 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crazy = genius [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 0:24:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wicke"]

He was waffling between whether he should take his shoes off or just deal with having wet socks until he got home when the sound of more splashing caught his attention.[break][break]

"Really?" he groaned, turning on his heel. "If you're stuck on your back again, I'm just leaving you that way." But as he scanned the sand for what he thought was the sequel to the helpless Mantyke, he was instead greeted by a Tirtouga pulling itself onto the beach. "Woah! Damn, I knew I should've been streaming. Rotom, get a load of this!" The Rotom Phone flew over and began to film the turtle Pokemon as it hoisted itself further up the beach. "Whew okay. Rotom, start recording." He could at least get some decent footage for later. The Rotom Phone counted down a quick three-two-one before it began to record. "Woah, look at this! I've never seen one before. Rotom, what is it?" A scan overlayed the screen, picking the Tirtouga out from its surroundings and displaying basic information about it. "Tirtouga. Nice, nice, nice. I wasn't planning to catch anything today, but this guy is too cool to pass up."[break][break]

With a quick toss of a Pokeball, Duane appeared, blinking their big eyes. "Duane, Fishious Rend!" Wicke knew that the Dracovish would be all-too-happy to comply, and a capture would be in short order.

[break][break]

+ catching.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
crazy = genius [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 1:55:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT TIRTOUGA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 5 PD.

[break][break]