he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
Any day I'll be beautiful. So I'll wait for the day when I make it through.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
rise up [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2022 0:21:34 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Dewford, while fairly small as far as cities went, provided a surprisingly rich food culture. Cap had never been a foodie, but with more money coming in through Ritual, he'd been able to splurge a bit more on himself. Making a trip out to Dewford to sample their local cuisine was the kind of treat he wasn't used to. As he sat on the beach, picking through a basket of fried fish and practically inhaling the french fries, he had to admit that things were going well. He hated admitting when things were going well. That only put him on edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop. It always dropped. Whether it was getting kicked out or being sent to the front lines, the sword of Damocles seemed to always be only a swing away.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.caprice]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.caprice b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rise up [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 10:30:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
rise up [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 23:48:30 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

As Cap munched, a snuffling, snorting sound caught his attention. Not far from where he was sitting, a red fin broke the surface of the water, followed closely by a pair of nostrils and then squinting, searching eyes. Cap froze mid-bite as the Croconaw lifted itself onto the beach, sniffing around as it did so. Cap glanced down at his fried fish in the same moment the Croconaw discovered that was the source of the delightful smell. Ah, hell.[break][break]

"No. No! Absolutely not. You stay over the—NO!" Cap had to scramble to his feet as the Croconaw bolted for him, waddling with a surprising amount of speed. The fries left on his plate went flying into the sand, discarded, and were quickly run over by the Pokemon. It had much better food in mind. Cap sprinted away, stuffing as much of his meal into his mouth as he could, with a fat little crocodile close on his heels.

[break][break]

+ catching.

[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
rise up [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 1:53:24 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE CROCONAW BROKE FREE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
rise up [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 20:13:00 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

As determined as Cap was to escape with his fried fish intact, the Croconaw was more persistent. Cap's steps sunk into the sand and slowed him significantly, but somehow the Pokemon didn't seem to have the same problem. In fact, when Cap turned to see if it had given up, the damn thing was right behind him. He tripped with a food-muffled yelp, sprawling onto the ground. The Croconaw grunted in success but didn't pause. It quickly clamored over his body, shoving its nubby little fingers into his mouth to get at the food that was still there. As one is liable to do when a Pokemon shoves its dirty hands into your lips, Cap yelled and spit, flailing his hands. He reached into his pocket looking for... well honestly he didn't know what. A weapon? One of his Pokemon's balls? Anything to get this thing off of him. The Croconaw, for its part, was happily shoveling spit-covered fried fish into its mouth. Cap's hand finally landed on something and he swung his arm around, clocking the Pokemon across the head. As luck would have it, he'd grabbed an empty Pokeball, and red light shone in his eyes as the Croconaw was engulfed and sucked into the device.

[break][break]

+ catching.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
rise up [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 4:52:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT CROCONAW!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 5 PD.