part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FATHER WINTER'S GAMBLE (WW)
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 0:17:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EVER GRANDE 004

CONFRONTATION WITH THE KING

I FEEL HIM well before anyone else. how could i not? we share the same connection to the other plane.

that world should belong to me and me alone.

congratulations.

i see him through the camera. he’s still outside victory road. he thought he could sneak through there to infiltrate the pokemon league. an amateur mistake.

you’ve made it this far.

the look of surprise on his face makes the mockery in my voice that much sweeter. he’s not expecting me. how could he? i’ve seen through him perfectly.

but this is where you interference ends.

i see his finger twitch well before he reaches for his pokeball. he thinks he can take down the helicopter before i attack. idiot. there’s a reason i use it.

otherwise i would’ve taken you down myself.

the first blast hits him before he can call upon his pokemon. the second one paralyzes him.

who are you?

i don’t recognize him but i know what’s he’s been up to. the attack on katherine’s gala. stirring up kyogre. rummaging around in my old lab. bonding with another tapu fini.

he knows me.

and i don’t like it.

i’m here to put a stop to you.

ha! big words for someone cornered in a trap. i’ll entertain him though. buy him a little time since i already have him in check. see what he’ll slip in conversation. give him hope so i can crush him utterly and thoroughly.

why?

you killed alfric and stagnated the world. you’re in the way of evolution.

a comedian. ha. i laugh. i laugh loud and i laugh hard. what a funny guy.

only after i manage to control my breathing do i unmute. and even then, he probably hears how much he’s tickled me pink.

in the way? traveler… i am evolution. look at the league now. look at where we stand.

you are not a silph.

…?

annoying. he’s trying to rile me up. a futile attempt.

the look on his face tells me everything i need to know. there’s nothing more to discuss.

i will kill him and be done with it.

farewell.

now!

…?

the camera goes dark but i see it right before the feed cuts. it’s a pokemon i’ve never seen before.

what the…

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
FATHER WINTER

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 1:48:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

INTERMISSION

AND ALL THE IN BETWEENS

FATHER WINTER
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 6:08:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

INFINITE CRISIS ACROSS WORLDS

FATHER WINTER CONCLUSION

NOTHING EVER GOES ACCORDING TO PLAN. it requires too many variable to become constants. something definitive and concrete. an impossibility.

there are too many players. too many open ended responses that can spiral out of control. the most one can do is improvise as contingencies are expended and aces revealed.

and so that’s what the fernandos do.

mewtwo!

a pokemon born solely to liberate the legendary pokemon held captive by the league.

the pokemon that was supposed to be his ace.

he had manages to convince it to help him in exchange for eliminating the source of this chaos.

they share the same viewpoint on evolution. that change must come naturally. that it comes from within. that this abomination, a world where status and strength is determined by artificial meddling, is unsatisfactory.

hold on!

fernando watches helplessly as the machines that had enslaved every legendary the league before them goes to work once more.

fairburne?!

wife. mother of his child. the only avatar he had spared. the one person he was meticulous with making sure she would stay in line.

what is the meaning of this?

a single spear is hurled at MAGMA 001. without fail, it seeks out the machine’s mechanical eye, piercing it without resistance. sparks fly as cut wires flutter from the fist size hole.

AQUA 001 loosens its magnetic grip. just enough for mewtwo to break free.

fucking bitch.

it doesn’t make any sense but it doesn’t have to. he’s prepared accordingly for this.

pryde!

he doesn’t have to look back. the head scientist has long prepared the attack in anticipation of things going awry.

above the capital, the flying base aims its canon.

fire the ‘cuno cannon.

fini!

tapu fini’s PROTECT breaks against the attacks thrown their way. he can barely keep his eye on the field as an indigo beam is fired at katherine’s giratina.

he has no time to spare them his concern. his focus must be trained. he still has his part to fulfill.

mewtwo!

the pokemon lays in his arms, battered and bruised. he can feel the pokemon’s flesh melt into his hands, loose and saggy. its damaged well beyond something it can RECOVER. it needs time.

you did well.

there’s a reason they chose to attack at night. it’s not to hide in the darkness. not when there a full moon out.

mewtwo was his ace from this world. he still has an unused ace from his world.

tapu fini!

the MISTY TERRAIN around them start to congeal. it becomes thick and heavy, a welcome mat for the one entity they decide to resurrect for the rest of the night.

who could it be? benoit? goode? alfric?

who does he rely on when backed into a corner?

like you said; never one without the other.

mew. the original. the source of mewtwo’s origin. the sacrificial play.

it materializes beside them. pulled from beyond by force as tapu fini keeps the connection to the afterlife open.

fernando hedges his bet on the assumption that mew will be able to mewtwo’s power. or, at the very least, supplement it. but that’s just a working theory based off what mewtwo’s said. he has no idea what will actually happen.

he’s desperate.

and it’s that desperation that activates his MEGA STONE.

for the first time since their inception, fernando relies on the very power he swore off.

battle routine alter.

MEWTWO MEGA EVOLVES INTO MEWTWO Y.

execute.

but even that is not enough to win.

mewtwo is countered by AQUA 001 and MAGMA 001.

katherine is countered by PROJECT AVALON.

mewtwo y is countered by the SYNDICATE.

luring kyogre onto the scene only makes things worse. it attacks both sides indiscriminately.

but fernando trudges on. he has to. it’s the only way.

when he reaches the inner sanctum, the HALL OF FAME, he finds the one thing that can undo everything. the rayquaza they trapped and bound with the GREEN ORB.

he read the file. they’re creating an artificial orb to avoid the same issue with . this one will circumvent the PRIMAL INTOXICATION by putting the stress onto rayquaza. a feedback loop that punishes it for trying to overtake its host.

the appearance of the unown assassins, what he dubs the SYNDICATE, has brought the presence of unown to the scene. some of the swarm around him as he gets closer to the orb.

he can hear the sound of battle. the sounds of people dying. katherine. mewtwo. this world’s fernando.

the war for control of this world burns brightly just outside these doors.

and he takes the orb, allowing the unown to take him away as he turns his back onto this world and the chaos he’s orchestrated.

that's right.

this world is not his. he has no stake in it.

but he will remember it. the potential it brings. the folly its realized.

that's why he'll honor them with creating his own mewtwo.

the MASTER ENCYCLOPOEDIA OF THE WORLD ORIGIN.

FATHER WINTER
RETRIEVE THE ARTIFICIAL GREEN ORB CORE
INTERACT W/ RAYQUAZA
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 3:47:13 GMT
shiv Avatar

THE FINALE

YOU RETURN TO THE QUIET OF GRANITE CAVE. "Father Winter" and his Unown-D is nowhere to be seen. At first, you wonder if you're truly home.

But the shrill cries of Zubat echo in the darkness. The periodic thud of a Nosepass' slow ambling steps punctuate shrouded cavern tunnels and paths reassure you in their eerie rhythms, that you are indeed where you need to be. Your home. Your own dimension.

Will you fight to protect it?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS