part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 23:40:38 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres is smiley enough despite his arms wrapped around a very fat, very excited looking silver Eevee. Chuchi stared up at the table with sweets ready to pounce and doing her best to try to shake off her trainer who held her still. “Stop! Chuchi, your box is going to fall off!” He complained as the normal type huffed, unbothered by the big poofy bow stuck to the back of her head. [break][break]

He looked up when sat down, offering a now of acknowledgement and a quick wave before taking a tart and allowing his partner to inhale it in his lap. That seemed to calm her down. “Señorita Remi, I take it?” he asked leaning into the table and offering to take her hand. “You do this type of thing often? You don’t look like you need help getting a date.” He said already starting with his usual bullshit.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 15:17:30 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi is sort of wrestling a fat silver Eevee of her own. But instead of silver and an Eevee, it's brown and a Teddiursa. On more than one occasion the little teddy bear has produced an abundance of FAKE TEARS in order to sway people into giving her free snacks. There was chocolate smeared around her mouth and a heart-shaped sucker stuck to her chest.

She was saving it for later, obviously, so don't anyone dare touch it.

Remi sits down across from the man with the Eevee without much to say, as she is busy readjusting the Teddiursa in her lap and taking a moment to make sure her child is comfortable. But her attention flicks up with a bemused smirk. It only takes him a moment, but in the span of one breath this man has managed to lay on the charm heavy.

"So I take it you're overcompensating? 'Cause you definitely do this kind of thing often. That line work on the other girls?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 4:35:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chuchi, though calmer, was still rather jittery. She shuffled in Andres' lap every so often. Her eyes snapped towards the Teddiursa sitting accross from her. The pair were eye level thanks to their seats at the table. Her puff ball of a tail wagged excitedly at the sight. She let out a quick yip in greeting, eyes suddenly on the heart lolli stuck to the front of the pokemon's fur before she looked back at the assortment of goods on the table.
[break][break]

Andres didn't falter, taking this reactions mostly positive. And, really, that's all he needed. Some sort of positive sentiment. That made it easier to work. She still called him out and Andres knew better than to bullshit a bull shitter. "I wouldn't say overcompensating...more...attempting my utmost best to make you feel at ease." he said, grinning at the woman. "I'd say...success rates are 50/50 for it." he added with a small laugh. "But, if I must reveal biases, I usually use it at the gym or in a PTA meeting." He reached for a pink frosted cupcake, carefully tearing off the wrapper ad Chuchi literally vibrated in place before carefully setting it in front of her fac.e The normal type chomped on it, Andres barely pulling his fingers away in time. "You act like I don't feed you, Chuchi." he hissed. She paid him no mind. "For clarity then, Miss Remi, is it working so far?"

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 21:24:28 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Teddiursa, up until right now, hadn't noticed the Chuchi. Even when she wags her tail and her eyes widen in awe at the lollipop stuck to her chest, she's far more enthused with her sweet treats and her clumsy bear claws. Remi is literally subconsciously assisting and replacing treats in the little cubs hands without thinking. The responses are automatic, as if she does this often.

"That's what someone who's overcompensating would say." She narrows her eyes, but her smirk persists. "Not a very good success rate. You sure you're good at this?" He mentions that he uses that line in the gym or PTA meetings. Also not surprising.

"Mmmm.. possibly. Keep it up and we'll see."
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 4:35:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres laughed, taking her comments in stride. “I do well for myself.” He said with a grin. Happily single, as all people should be. He’d thought the speed dating event would be kind of fun. Like a more interactive tinder hook up. Though, the expectation was a little different here, nothing wrong with getting to know someone face to face. Taking advantage of Andres loosening his grip, Chuchi put her paws on the table quietly pulling towards her a plate of heart shaped chocolates to begin scarfing down. [break][break]

“ooh, probationary period? Alright then. I’ll do my best, bonita!” he said happy to step up to the challenge. He grabbed a napkin to wipe Chuchi’s mouth with it. The then looked back at Remi. “I guess this is my try out huh…Well, maybe tell me about yourself a little. I hope you aren’t a morning person though.” He leaned in, still grinning. “Cause I’ll keep you up all night long.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 18:37:19 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
When Andres loosens his grip on Chuchi, Remi seems to have lost her handle on her Teddiursa, too. In the span of a second, the two are elbows deep in those heart shaped cookies. Teddiursa clearly thinks of this as a competition, and one she's determined to win.

Remi, on the other hand, is smirking at her date from across the table. He's confident and she can get behind that, but does he have what it takes to keep her interested?

"Oh, you will will you?" she leans in where he does, tickled by his confidence. "Lucky for you, I'm a bit more of a night hawk. What else you got?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 1:43:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chuchi, at first, was only bent on inhaling as many cookies as possible before Andres could stop her. But when the Teddiursa kept speeding up, she couldn’t just let that go unchecked. In turn, Chuchi began chewing and pawing at the cookies more voraciously intent on meeting the bear’s challenge. “Of course, señorita! I always give my 110%~” He said with a laugh. [break][break]

She returned his serve, even going so far as to get closer and was seemingly unfazed. Damn. Time to try something else. “Ah, well Ms. Night Hawk, I hope you have a big appetite.” He began, still confident as ever. “I’m a really good cook too. I’ll make sure you stay full.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 2:35:51 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi chuckles, all semblance of duty and responsibility for her Teddiursa gone out the window. The two shovel treat after treat into their mouths so quickly she's sure the teddy bear will turn into a balloon.

"And what's for dinner?"

From under the table, she draws her foot up the inside of his leg slowly. Whether or not she means any of it is another story, one that would ultimately depend on how the rest of her night went and how easily she might be able to find him later. Something told her she wouldn't be the only woman he's be reciting these shitty pick-up lines too.

"Here." She slides him her number, roughly scribbled on her napkin. By the time she does, the buzzer goes off for them to change partners. She winks. "If you're still hungry later."
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 2:54:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The lines may have been bad, maybe even a little cheesy, but coming out of Andres’ mouth without a shred of shame and just overwhelming confidence, it almost doesn’t sound too bad. Almost. They were still kind of cringey, but Andres didn’t care about that. He’d grown past the fear of rejection ages ago. “Anything you like~” Andres said, his voice taking on a more breathy quality to it before he clamped his mouth shut as he felt Remi’s foot caressing him under the table.
[break][break]

Before he can really react, the buzzer goes off and he quietly cursed how short these dates were. As Remi turned to leave and Andres scrambled for the napkin before Chuchi accidentally swallowed it he called out to her, “I always have room for dessert!” He waited for a beat before realizing a girl like wouldn’t give him a look back. Oh well, he had her number and that’s all it mattered. He took a photo of it, just in case, before folding it and setting it into his back pocket and making his way to the next date.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hot n cold [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 4:02:24 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS