Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 2:57:46 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Well, isn't this a lovely surprise?"
[break][break]
Her drink has barely run cold, swirling with tiny remnants of tea leaves as she looks to her partner. The last time she had seen was when he'd brought her out for a quick drink after the tournament, but life truly didn't give them much ways to cross paths.
[break][break]
She leans in slightly with a gentle smile, resting her cheek against her left palm as her eyes drift to the idle circles she draws on the table.
[break][break]
"How's life been going for you, then? Found any cute ones to your liking? Or were you hoping to meet someone tonight?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 14:58:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"i dunno about lovely..."

the tease isn't held for long, however, before he coughs out a chuckle.

"more so the latter. looks like i'm off to a good start, being paired with you."

he leans in as well, letting his hand glide idly along the table.

"i didn't think you'd be interested in dating, zahra."
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 10:18:03 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Gosh, how rude. For a moment, she childishly sticks her tongue out at him, gently combing her fingers through Cielo's fur as she returns her attention to the tea.
[break][break]
"I'm honoured to be thought of so highly." She hums, taking a sip from her cup. "Well, I've never dated anyone before, so I got a little curious. I rarely meet anyone than I can stand for more than a day."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 15:16:10 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"well, i'm on day...two? must be good thing."

idly, his finger taps against the glass surface of the table.

"do you think i'll make it past day two?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 19:42:23 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Depends if you're gonna be boring or not?" Her attention flickers over his tapping fingers like fleeting candlelight, her lips curling as she ponders through the flavour of the tea. "I'll give you about a few more hours perhaps."
[break][break]
Boredom is a mind killer and heaven knows that Zahra simply can't deal with it no matter how it's packaged. Most times, she'd look to friends and acquaintances for ideas, but in times of dire need, she'd honestly be fine if she were left on her own.
[break][break]
"If anything, you have my number. Let's go out sometime, do something fun~ Having that beats having no reason to skip out on patrol duties."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:26:18 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
a lot can be done in a few hours...

"i can't believe you'd skip patrol duties."

he gasps but is quick to chuckle because, honestly, that sounds like her. it also sounds like him.

"sure. i'll find you after this event is done."
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 11:14:11 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

"I can't believe you'd think of me as responsible." She smiles back, "You're more likely to be disappointed when you expect too much."
[break][break]
A friendly warning, perhaps? Her expression betrays nothing further, only extends an invitation for him to dare.
[break][break]
"I'll take it as a promise then!" Leaning in, she'll place a chaste kiss on his cheek before pulling away to leave. "See you tonight, котик~"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[break][break]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 3:48:52 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
zahra? responsible? even in the brief time they've known each other, cian knows her enough to tell that she's far from responsible. in fact, she seems like the type of ranger to sleep and ignore a work call from her boss.

he smiles at the kiss, pulled in by the allure of it all.

"i'll see you later."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Camellia || SD
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:59:55 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS