TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Pangowo Pwoblems [AC]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 22:53:28 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
Rae stands out in the pasture behind the Day Care, looking out at the Pangoros milling about. Certainly not doing what they were supposed to be doing. The winter sun was shining down, keeping the day relatively warm for February, and Rae has shed her jacket to leave her in just a tank top.[break]

At first she thought this was gonna be easy money, just pick them up and shove em together maybe have to guide them together a little bit, but now that she sees the Pangoro, she’s doubting the validity of that plan. The Pangoro are big. And they don’t seem too happy, stomping around the pasture and ignoring each other. Well. She’s out of ideas. [break]

She turns to the other person who responded to the ad, trying to gauge whether or not she has any clue as to what to do. She can’t seem to read her, though. She slides up closer to the other woman. [break]

“Sooooooo…. Any plans? These guys don't really seem like they wanna get it on…”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
368 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Pangowo Pwoblems [AC]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 20:42:15 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Uhhh,” she started, scratching the back of her head with her left, while she had her right and on her hip. A typical thinking pose for her, really. The young woman in skirt and shirt certainly did not look like a survivalist – and she didn’t feel like one, either. In fact, she had very much hoped that someone with a better idea than hers would be present when the guy at the phone said there was someone else coming.
[break][break]
But, alas, they apparently were both at a bit of a loss here. Well, almost. At least she had come somewhat prepared. “I mean, I wouldn’t really call it much of a plan per se. But I figured, well, berries! I mean, those usually get Pokemon worked up. And I figured if they had some incentive, you know, they’d do….something, I guess? Honestly, I have little experience with breeding, human or Pokemon, so I kind of hoped you would know more about this.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Pangowo Pwoblems [AC]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:17:27 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
“Uh oh. I guess we both thought the other was a bit more knowledgeable, huh?”[break]

Well, seems like Megan has no idea either. That’s okay! At least she came with something that’ll actually work, unlike Rae. But berries… Rae pulls a ball out of her pack, holding it up. She rarely pulls this member of her party out, but if they needed berries, he’d be their best shot. “But berries. That’s not a bad idea! Here, I have someone who might be able to help. C’mon and help us out!”[break]

She tosses the ball in the air, releasing THIEF the SKWOVET. The Pokemon’s cheeks are absolutely bulging and berry juice leaks down its chin. Rae’s… not great at working with Thief, but his berries from his STUFF CHEEKS would be super useful. She bends down to talk to the Skwovet. “Listen, could we nab some of your berries? I can give you, uh…”[break]

She realizes she has nothing to bargain with. She rummages through her bag, trying to find something. “How about a granola bar? Some cookies? They’re oatmeal rasin!”[break]

Thief turns his nose up at the granola bar, but when she pulls out the cookies, Thief tears into them. As he eats, Berries fly out of his mouth, leaving at least a dozen on the ground. Rae picks them up, her hands becoming covered in berry juice and Skwovet saliva, and holds them out to Megan. “You think these'll work?”

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
368 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Pangowo Pwoblems [AC]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 16:58:34 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“It seems so,” she replied, slightly grinning. Maybe it was stupid to be somewhat happy about this but, well, why not? After all, at the very least this was something they had in common which wasn’t all that bad at all. A shared failure was always better than one you had to shoulder all by yourself. Plus, that way they could potentially work something out together, as equals. Which was probably was good as it got in that particular regard.
[break][break]
At the very least, her berry idea seemed to gain some traction. The other apparently even had a Pokemon that could help with that. Which was good. Because Megan most certainly did not. Somehow, her massive dragon of darkness would probably not be all that useful in procuring berries or getting Pangoros to mate. A Pokemon like Skovet was one that she would not hate, nor crumple her nose at, but it certainly wasn’t one she would have at her person at all times.
[break][break]
Though she did wonder if that said something about the other. Depended on how much of a choice there was in all that, really. The bargaining she watched indicated that it wasn’t exactly the first best one at that. Still, it was kind of cute, and she nodded when she was given some of the berries. “I would say so. But keep in mind that I don’t really know all that much about these berries or these Pokemon. But I figure, well, they might get in the mood if they smell or eat them. Like when people get drunk or so.” She scratched the back of her head once more. “Not that I know too much about that sort of stuff, either.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Pangowo Pwoblems [AC]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 21:21:59 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

She laughs. “Well! Seems like we’ve caught ourselves in quite the predicament then, huh?”
She surveys the field, seeing the two Pangoro sitting far apart. Seems like they really don’t have any amount of interest in each other… But Megan’s idea just might work![break][break]

“But hey!” Rae says, patting Megan’s back with her gross juice-and-saliva covered hands. She has a smile on her face, ready for a challenge and happy that she has someone to help her figure all this out. She drops a sticky wad of berries into Megan’s hands, keeping about half for herself. “We’re both newbies to this, right? So we’re gonna figure it out! Thief and I will head over to the Pangoro on the left and you can head to the one on the right and we’re gonna bring em together!”[break][break]

And with that, she and her Skwovet tear off across the field towards one of the Pangoro. The panda Pokemon watches the pair with a wary gaze, and Rae slows down as she approaches, tossing some berries to the Pangoro’s feet. It looks down at it before putting it in its mouth and chewing, the berry juice dribbling down its chin. It watches Rae more intently now, keeping its eyes fixed on the berries in her arms though remaining seated right where it started. Rae smiles. It’s working!

[break]

[break]+

[break][break]Rae gets the attention of one of the Pangoro with the berries!

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D5A53D;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
368 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Pangowo Pwoblems [AC]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 21:48:50 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“It’s only a predicament if we fail,” she replied with a bit of a smirk. That was what she lived by, after all. They had not failed until they failed. And until then, there always had to be a solution. It just needed to be found.
[break][break]
Megan snorted briefly when hit on the back, not really noticing the juicy stuff for the time being. In a way, she just generally liked positive reinforcement like this, so a little juice and a little force couldn’t hurt to begin with. One had to get their hands dirty, especially when it came making money. So, she took her berries, but let the other go first still.
[break][break]
Well, as much as anyone could go first when splitting up, that was. For what it was worth, she moved a bit more slowly, in a light jog as she made her way towards the animal. Startling big Pokemon was always a bad idea. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the other starting and decided to do the same, tossing a berry at the other one’s feet. Only it didn’t seem to want to even pick it up, instead scoffing at the human. “Not sure mine likes berries. Or this kind of berries?”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes