Rae Rançon Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","lep"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=

]

[attr="class","leep"]RAE RANCON

[attr="class","leeplyr"]COME AT ME[break]

[attr="class","leeptop"]Rae Rançon is the jock girl whose competitive spirit shines brightly. She's proficient in both battling and traditional sports and both she and her Pokemon are in tip-top shape, even if their tactical skills aren't that great. Her mean girl persona comes out sometimes in the heat of competition, making her taunt and jerr at her opponent and say things she sometimes regrets after the fact. She's ready to take anyone on and have a great time doing it!

[attr="class","leepmid"]
[attr="class","leepmid1"]FRIENDS

Rae is very sociable and happy to make a new friend, no matter where she is! She doesn't have many friends in Hoenn yet (tho would be down to add some new or preexisting ones to the list!!)
[attr="class","leepbot"]

[attr="class","leepmid"]
[attr="class","leepmid1"]ENEMIES

Rae's competitive spirit and trash talk make it easy to make enemies, even if she's not intending to. Still, challenge her in any way and you'll have earned yourself a rival! Deep down, she may not hate you, but that might be hard to see when her heart's set on winning.

[attr="class","leepbot"]

[attr="class","leepmid"]
[attr="class","leepmid1"]LOVERS

:FLUSHED:

[/PTab={border-top:solid 3px #242424;width:430px;background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#999999;padding:20px;margin-left:-3px;text-align:center;}]
[PTab=

]

[attr="class","leep"]ADRIANA DELMAR

[attr="class","leeplyr"]I HAVE SEAFOAM IN MY VEINS, I UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF WAVES [break]

[attr="class","leeptop"]The call of the sea is loud, and Adriana has heard it from a young age. Born in Pacifidlog town as a descendant of its original founders, she grew up on the water fishing with her parents. They instilled a strong sense of caring for the sea and the environment as a whole, and she was let loose with a MUDKIP as soon as she was old enough to be trusted on her own. [break][break]

She and Mudkip would spend hours late into the night exploring everything they could, her parents letting her go out whenever she wanted as long as they got to hear what she saw. [break][break]

She eventually got into conservation work when she was a teenager as she saw the sorry state of the seas. It was here that she met a Ranger for the first time, helping them out on a mission to clean the seas. It was then she became determined to become a Ranger herself. (ooc: if you have a ranger and want this to be them lmk!)[break][break]

Years later, she finally joined up with the Rangers in an official capacity. She's been serving with them for three years now, and loves the conservation work and missions they send her on.

[attr="class","leepmid"]
[attr="class","leepmid1"]FRIENDS

Adriana is quite friendly. She'll talk the ear off of anyone who'll listen to her ramble, and she keeps those she considers close in high regard and will look after them. Given her status as a League ranger, she prefers to stay in the company of those in the League (and those who appear to be) instead of Rockets.

[attr="class","leepbot"]

[attr="class","leepmid"]
[attr="class","leepmid1"]ENEMIES

Adriana's enemies fall into one easy category: those that damage nature, especially the oceans around her home. League or Rocket, it doesn't matter. If she finds you doing something to hurt her home, you're on her shit list.

[attr="class","leepbot"]

[attr="class","leepmid"]
[attr="class","leepmid1"]LOVERS

She's spent a lot of time pursuing hobbies, so she doesn't have much experience. Not a virgin but def gets flustered like one when an innuendo is made. Flirt with her and she'll be blushing from head to toe.

[/PTab={border-top:solid 3px #242424;width:430px;background-color:#2b2b2b;color:#999999;padding:20px;margin-left:-3px;text-align:center;}]

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:50px; tabvalign:top;}]

[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs"]background:transparent;margin-bottom:10px;width:70px;[/newclass][newclass=".PT_tabs_selected_hover"]background:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_tabs_hover"]background:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected"]background:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs_selected img, .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover img, .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover img"]width:50px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table .PT_tabs img"]width:50px;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_Tabs_holder"]width:80px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lep]width:562px;padding:12px;border:double 3px #2b2b2b;font:10px Verdana;background-color:#242424;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leep]background-color:#242424;font:bold 25px Raleway;padding:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leeplyr]margin-top:5px;border:solid 1px #242424;padding:9px 0px;font:10px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leeptop]background-color:#242424;padding:17px;border:double 3px #2b2b2b;text-align:justify;margin:14px 0px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leepmid]text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leepmid1]background-color:#242424;font:10px Roboto;padding:8px 10px;float:left;margin-right:9px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leepbot]margin:15px 25px;padding-top:1px;background-color:#242424;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Raleway]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Hazel's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 11:57:51 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
I want my Lucky Letter

BUT ALSO

Jock? Meet OTHER Jock. I think that Temp and Rae would get along. He's, like, athletic and aggressive but in a nice way. I don't think he would be bothered by any jeering since he's so laid back. It MIGHT also be VERY FUNNY since she's gullible and he's a straight up Himbo if they brought out the absolute fools in each other.

Like, I can really see them being friends. But, like, the kind of friends that make it everyone else's problem if that makes sense LOL
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,002 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Hazel's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 4:45:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar

Luka @ RAE

Of course I already love Rae but! I think the two of them will have a really interesting relationship especially if we wanted to pre-estab them as old flames!

But I also just really like the jock/prep dynamic in general. I think it could be interesting if Rae wants to help Luka...beef up a little? Some eye of the tiger stuff maybe! She can always use more friends that help push her along on her journey.
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Hazel's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 12:39:33 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
The jock/jock character dynamic forever remains one of my favorites so of course I'm going to go along with it whatever chance I get. We’ve talked about it before but due to their similar personalities I feel like they would bounce off each other really well. Rae helps Toshiaki take things more seriously with her competitive spirit. And maybe Toshiaki's calmer disposition helps with some of her aggression.

And in due time (you must be this lvl friendship to unlock my lore) they could become even better friends. :flushed: :unless:

close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Hazel's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 4:31:15 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
Tempest Quinn Avatar
I want my Lucky Letter

BUT ALSO

Jock? Meet OTHER Jock. I think that Temp and Rae would get along. He's, like, athletic and aggressive but in a nice way. I don't think he would be bothered by any jeering since he's so laid back. It MIGHT also be VERY FUNNY since she's gullible and he's a straight up Himbo if they brought out the absolute fools in each other.

Like, I can really see them being friends. But, like, the kind of friends that make it everyone else's problem if that makes sense LOL
HELLO i am such a clown and forgot my plotter existed. But yes!! Let them be clowns!! They can and will be a problem for everyone around them! Rae loves being a problem even if its not on purpose.

also i hope your letter rolled well sdlkfjhslkdjhf

close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Hazel's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 4:34:00 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar
luka chêne Avatar

Luka @ RAE

Of course I already love Rae but! I think the two of them will have a really interesting relationship especially if we wanted to pre-estab them as old flames!

But I also just really like the jock/prep dynamic in general. I think it could be interesting if Rae wants to help Luka...beef up a little? Some eye of the tiger stuff maybe! She can always use more friends that help push her along on her journey.
YESSSSS fish u know im down for them being old flames hehe. The jock/prep is literally perfect and Rae can help Luka not be a twig if Luka can help Rae learn how to dress bc she's really just walking around in either workout clothes or jeans and a tshirt all the time LMAOOO