543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 14:31:34 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She doesn't look back at , even if he might like her to. Instead, she searches the room briefly for the shuffled name cards on the table, and, upon finding hers, sets her Teddiursa down on one of the empty chairs.

And while she waits for her date to arrive, she is busy wet-napping the cubs face. The teddy bear fusses and fights, pushing away her hands where they come in to dab at sprinkly, crumby cheeks. With an affectionate poke on Teddiursa's nose, Remi finishes and disposes of the napkin.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 14:33:56 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He came seemingly enough out of nowhere. You didn't approach poachers from anywhere but their blindspot.

he showed off his thighs as he sat down, he remembered she liked his thighs

He sat down with a serious face but he said nice enough things. He didn't hate her, despite the stabbing.

Her tending to the tediursa pitched a memory at him, a thousand miles per hour. "I never told you how much I thought you'd make a good mother." He never told her he was sizing her up for that role. He never told her a lot of things.

They had that in common.

He didn't give Remi a lifetime of free real estate in his heart like . He didn't spoil her or put up with tantrums like he did for .

Yet, he trusted her all the same, despite the things he kept to himself.

He slept in her bed, ate the food she cooked, he even covered for her at times when her stories didn't add up. That last one should have been a tip-off.

But men dumb, sex good, connection real.

It was maddening to find out about her nocturnal escapades. To suspect she was cheating on his love and to find out instead she was cheating on his principles.

Poachers had been a bad taste in his mouth ever since. He might not have become a Ranger if not for the fallout with Remi.

Now that the turbulence of those days were behind him she wasn't the villain he once begrudgingly saw her as.

Well she was, but, it was someone else's problem now.

So long as she kept her fucking hands in her pockets and off other people's (and sensitive habitats') pokémon.

● tags:
● notes: @speeddating2022

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 16:35:48 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi does a double-take at the man who sits at her table. For one thing, he'd come out of nowhere and sat down as if he'd been here the entire time. But she's absolutely sure that she'd been alone when she arrived.

And then she recognizes his face and she leans back, exasperated. Of course it'd be him. Of all the people in Hoenn, of all the strangers in the sea of faces out here-- his was the one staring back at her.

He opens his mouth and says something stupid (but sweet) and the woman scowls.

"Oh fuck off.."

Hearing him say that made her uncomfortable, however. She shifts in her seat, her brows furrow briefly before she catches herself. Once upon a time, she'd considered settling down and having kids. But her lifestyle and her life choices prevented any of that from being a reality.

The closest she could get was her bear cubs, and they were still Pokemon, and she still used even them for her own personal gain.

"What are you doing here? Never took you for the unfaithful type."
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 16:40:20 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He crossed his arms. He wasn't used to his loyalty in romance being called into question.

He didn't like the way it felt.

He was still pondering his own behavior with months back.

Still, he wouldn't let Remi control the flow of the conversation.

"Who is it exactly I'm being unfaithful to?" He wanted to narrow his eyes in challenge but it was a bluff. His better half was world-famous and his own star was still on a meteoric rise.

Cait and Sénon were no secret but he called Remi as the one bluffing all the same. Having a Gameface wasn't just about creasing your the lines of your face. It was about not giving the game.

The Game was, keep your valuable information to yourself.

● tags:

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 17:01:48 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"The mother of your unborn children-- or did you forget about her already?"

Of course Remi would know about . Though she'd never spoken to the woman, Remi had always been pretty good at keeping tabs on the people she cared about. If they were tagged as important, she did her best to keep up with their lives, even if she wasn't willing to be part of it, herself.

Her history with Senon was questionable at best, but it didn't mean he meant nothing to her.

"She know you're here?"

In the other chair, Teddiursa has slumped down into a Valentine-cookie coma. Hidden in her fur is yet another heart-shaped lollipop that Remi hadn't noticed yet.
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 17:20:31 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His head tilted as he gave no indication of shock or surprise she was well informed. "Does she know I'm here?" Yeah repeat the question to make it sound dumb.

"In Slateport?" He gave a false grimace. "Where my apartment is?" He didn't give any more details than that.

But hell no she didn't know he was here.

Why would he tell her he was going speed dating? The implications of it sucked. If he told her she would be expecting him to come home with someone; her home, with someone.

It would be suspicious if he didn't.

But, hunters didn't always go hunting to kill, sometimes they went to stay attuned to nature, to stay attuned to their nature.

When Cait pushed his heirs through the bubblewrap his shenanigans with the ladies would be a thing of the past.

It would have to be, for the sake of his children.

Maybe he and Cait would still have some wiggle room for triangulating, while the babies were still, babies. Before they could retain memories of what was going on around them as toddlers.

Yeah, Stormy could babysit while the two of them pained the town white. Maybe he could find a dude who wanted a family himself to help old Stormborn babysit.

All the ingredients for a budding romance to blossom.

Knowing Cait she'd just suggest be the "dude" but he didn't want the Silph's breeding in the cabin.

Back to Remi he kept his arms crossed but the gameface broke when he smirked. "There's nowhere I can hide where she can't find me." It was entirely possible she and Celebi were somewhere outside of time, watching him right now..

Pledging your love to a time lord demigoddess wasn't for the feint of heart or someone with ulterior motives.

● tags: , ,

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 19:57:29 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi blinks, unphased by his attempts to stupify her (if that was indeed his direction). He attempts to derail her ask by answering with the obvious. She rolls her eyes, because he knows damn well that isn't what she meant.

Whatever nefarious scheming that goes on behind his eyes and gameface expression go uninterrupted. Instead, Remi glances him up and down, settling briefly on his crossed arms and bold-faced attitude. It seems nothing had changed after all these years.

"Well. Sounds like you've got a good one then, if she's cool with you pickin' up chicks like this."

No judgement from her, but it is a bit surprising. Sort of, anyway. She supposed having permission to sleep around versus lying about it was a completely different situation-- but his assumptions that she'd been cheating on him seemed strange now given the circumstance he was currently in.

Maybe people change, too.

"Glad to see you've moved on from me, Senon. The sad puppy look never suited you."

She smirks, rises from her seat because the buzzer is about to go off. These dates were fleeting, somewhat thrilling. Considering the man evidently did not have any bad blood with her, Remi feels no shame in offering him a wink while she picks up her snoring Teddiursa to move on.

"Ciao, handsome."
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 2:25:58 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He wasn't pleased to see her go.

It always felt like unfinished business with Remi.

-because of the misunderstandings

-because of the lies

-because of the differences in opinion on right and wrong.

He wanted to flip her hair with his finger to annoy her as she walked past but his hand stayed at its side. He supposed he'd reached his limit on how far he could go in his 'hunting' of Remi Cassel.

Touching Silver Straights felt like a betrayal of Green Curls.

So instead he yelled at her as she left, somewhere between a grin and a frown.

"'Sad Puppy' did me just fine!" It didn't.

He would have never gotten Cait sulking around all wounded, chip on his shoulder.

He also never told Remi about his little Kamikaze on Cinnabar's Rockets after he left Kalos, after he left her.

How he almost died.

How the pokémon he'd raised since childhood all died.

Except for Gan () who was seemingly immortal
and Kiri () who was like 200,000+ years old anyway.

She didn't know he only came to Hoenn to hideout until it was time for his revenge and that he might have had plans to see her again once he destroyed Rocket. Life just became more complicated than that.

and now it was all just more things left unsaid.

If this was where things were left between them, he was glad she could keep her head up despite what happened to Roman. He was glad she was able to move on, girls always did.

As Chimchar approached from sneaking off to stuff his face at the fruit table, scratching his butt with food still in his cheeks, Sénon remembered something as Remi disappeared in the reshuffling of dates.

"Aww shit! I forget to get my Dratini back."

● tags:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
old love [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:32:09 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS