Tsubawings

Komi, Sion, Si-Ko, Lophunny
She/Her
August 19th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
Plotsexual
Streamer/Model
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sionkomi
Sion-Komi Roseshade
The Not-So-Great Kalos Bake-Off [M]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 7:01:10 GMT
Sion-Komi Roseshade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]一期一会

[attr="class","woo3"]
So, the mission was just to bake little pastries? That was it?? No stealing pokemon or swindling a corrupt company that went on operating beneath the League's noses? Well, Sion-Komi would be a liar if she said she wasn't pleasantly surprised by this simple goal. Being a native Kalosian herself, Sio-Ko had no problem making pokepuffs, eclairs, and other goodies of the like. She figured she could also take the time to set up a stream to watch the absolute chaos and hilarity that was cooking within her winter-themed den.[break][break]

Not only that, but within the message sent to her said that she should expect someone by the name of "Eris" or someone similar to her place of residence when outside the base of operations. The notifications was quip and strictly-to-the-point, giving details to the Distortion Realm with Giratina. "Hmm. Well, we can make this work, right, Gary?" The Snom looked up to the woman in reply. He was usually quite noisy but the thought of food and helping Sion-Komi with baking and chilling gave the incentive to behave. "Chunky boy. You're a slave to your own appetite, huh?" She jokes. [break][break]

Before the hour passes, she has the lighting, ingredients for a few select pastries strewn about the countertop, cameras, and other bits and ends set up for a livestream. Her trademark pokemon and the little cuddly bear she caught at the safari zone, Cassie the Lopunny and Bibi the Stufful, were kept away in their pokeballs, in fear of an accident befalling either of them. Gary, Sootclaw, and Noémie (her shiny Luvdisc from the very same safari zone trip) were in the stools within the view of the camera, prepared for their debut. Noémie was in a small bowl with a gracious amount of room at the top for the little fish to poke her head out, in case of a very nosy personality. [break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]words; 315

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes Any ideas as to what they'll be baking? I'm open to ideas!

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#c9327c;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#c9327c;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #c9327c;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#c9327c;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#c9327c;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#c9327c!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:19:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It comes as a welcome surprise, a nice relaxing task that doesn't involve her tethering on the edge of insanity for once. Though her moral compass has been somewhat tainted and destroyed beyond repair, she needn't worry about such things when it comes to simple baking. Make a treat, make sure it's nice enough to eat and have fun while you can - She's sure it's some task given to make sure she's kept busy and distracted from all that's happened but she can't find the will to turn it down either.
[break][break]
"Hello?" She calls out, quietly pushing the door open after a brief knock. Having followed the directions down to a t, she's sure that she's in the right place but just in case, she doesn't want to jump right in just yet. "I'm here to help with some baking?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsubawings

Komi, Sion, Si-Ko, Lophunny
She/Her
August 19th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
Plotsexual
Streamer/Model
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sionkomi
Sion-Komi Roseshade
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:11:05 GMT
Sion-Komi Roseshade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]一期一会

[attr="class","woo3"]
The knock was a sound that she had been waiting for all morning, everyone's attention pulled from a serene state. Sootclaw the Torracat is the first to the door, welcoming Eris with a typical "blep" face. He trills in curiosity, the flaming bell around his neck ringing each time he tilts his head to-and-fro. "Sootclaw! Personal space, you fiery furball! Yes, Ma'am, you're in the right place." Sio-Ko playfully scolds, ushering her feline away from the door and welcome her guest in. She appeared a bit younger than she had initially thought, she was old enough to be this girl's mother, but she was present for the baking assignment.[break][break]

Sion-Komi showed the girl to her kitchen, showing her where to step so she didn't trip and harm herself. The Torracat twirled between toes, almost tripping the Xatuber simply for his own amusement. "Soot, honeylove, I need you to move your tukus, please." Sootclaw meowed with sass, hopping to his bed next to the brick oven built into the kitchen. "Nice to finally meet you, honey. I'm Sio-Ko, or "Lophunny" if you've seen my streams or videos on Xatube. Feel free to make yourself at home while you're here. I've got some old recipes from my Nana that we're going to work with, so feel free to show me anything you'd like to work on, okay?" She was very happy to be baking, especially with someone a part of Rocket.[break][break]

She takes a moment to listen to the little girl before winding up her gear, adjusting the final touches and placing Gary and Noémie somewhere comfortable and out of the way. Sion-Komi motions that the cameras will be recording and she places on her trademarked rabbit earmuffs. "Hello devoted Mochibuns! Thank you for tuning in today as a family friend helps me bake some treats for work! We will be working on some eclairs and macarons and possibly more! As usual, keep chat civil and welcoming. Now, where should we start?" [break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]words; 330

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes Ta-da!

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#c9327c;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#c9327c;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #c9327c;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#c9327c;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#c9327c;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#c9327c!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 10:42:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The stuck out tongue does nothing to surprise her, a smile leading her into returning the look just before she reaches to scratch the kit behind the ears.
[break][break]
"He's really nice." she hums, very nearly ignoring the eyeroll that Reiner gives her. "I remember a time when you were just as small as he was..."
[break][break]
Of course when her attention flickers to him, it's to reminisce of a rather embarrassing moment of his life. Snorting lightly, Reiner bumps his snout against her back and urges her to step in.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! I don't stream cos I think I'd get in trouble!" Anyone watching her as she speaks would take note of her smile, the little hop in her step as she wanders about the studio. "I don't think I'll get in trouble for helping you today, right? Just uhm... tell them I'm your neighbour's kid?"
[break][break]
What were the chances that people who knew her would even be watching this stream?
[break][break]
When the stage is set and the cameras flicker on, Eris is happy to grab a stepping stool and lean against the counter as she listens to the introduction. Mochibuns? That's a rather cute name for her fanbase... Oh, but where should they start?
[break][break]
"The resippy! We gotta start by measuring the dry and wet stuff to add to the bowls!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]