awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 19:11:01 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
It had been a pretty successful night so far, if Memo could say so himself. He’d already made two new connections in the world, one with a very cute, if beleaguered, Wooloo grandad. He was excited for his next date, wondering if his luck with adorable, eligible bachelors would continue. He leaned back in his chair, heels on the table, slowly peeling the pink heart-stamped paper off a red-velvet cupcake, eagerly awaiting his next pairing.

When she came in, his spirit fizzled, just a little. Chock it up to hormones and his previous elation at freedom of expression. She was cute, with candy-colored hair and bright eyes. She looked familiar, too, like Alex had, but this one he couldn’t quite place.

“Hey,” he said, flipping his blue-tipped dreads artfully across his forehead, “I like your hair.”

| fit | PINK SONA

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,398 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 21:29:31 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had been excited for her next speed date cause the first one was pretty fun, she got to dance and have a good time with Rafael so it hopefully sets the tone for her next one. [break][break]

he was already off to a great start as he complimented her hair right away, one of her sacred treasures. She adjusted her ponytail and smiled at him! "Thank you!" she smiled at him before returning the compliment "Yours is great too! The tips of them are super creative, I like it!" she said "I'm melody, what's your name?" she asked as her corsola cheered in excitement and wiggled in Melody's hands.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 2:10:16 GMT
Memo watched her adjust her ponytail, obviously satisfied with the compliment before responding in turn. He huffed a breath upwards, dreads shifting in the air. “Aw, these old things?” he laughed, sitting forward in his chair. “They just change depending on my moods.”

He held out his hand to shake. “Hi . I’m Guillermo, but you can call me Memo.”

There was a nagging itch at the back of his mind that he knew this girl. Or of her, at least, from somewhere.

“You’re a… a gym leader, right?” he asked, though he couldn’t quite place where she might be located.

| fit | SORRY FOR THE WAIT <3

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,398 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 2:56:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Memo? "That's a cute nickname! Memo huh?" she said smiling and tilting her head to the side as she looked at him with innocent eyes. "Oh so you change your hair color a lot? I change my name to light blue a lot too when I work." she grins "Smeargle paint is really easy on the hair." [break][break]

Oh? He didn't know who she was? That was weird, she wasn't being covert or anything like that but it was a breath of fresh air to see someone that didn't immediately realize who she was, a nostalgic feeling. "Yup, Melody miro. Gym leader of sootopolis city!" she said as her corsola let out a little cheer. "Oh, excuse me, sorry." she said bending down and picking up corsola, holding her up so that she could say hi. "And this is my lil baby Corsola, she's keeping me company here."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 20:05:47 GMT
Memo felt like he was getting primo tips from an industry insider. “Smeargle paint, huh? I’ll have to remember that.” It probably beat box dye by a long shot.

When she confirmed her identity and the location of her gym he snapped his fingers. “Knew it!” His face broke out into a grin and then faltered when he saw the Corsola. It was a candy blue color, something he’d imagine a birthday cake would be frosted in.

A tiny Silas.

Before Silas was dead, of course.

“I’ve never seen a live one,” he said, the smile stabilizing on his face.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,398 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 4:30:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Yeah they used to be everywhere a few years back in hoenn, but people starting taking mareanies and toxapex's as pets and dumping them when they were too much to care for." she explains as she was very involved in corsola conservation efforts (first mission she fuggin did)
[break][break]

"Luckily a lot of the rangers in Hoenn have done a good job at trying to preserve corsola schools around here." she says putting her hands together happily as she loved to talk about aquatic pokemon, it brought her as much joy as her music did. "What about you? What are you passionate about?" she asked curiously wanting to know more about this...Memo character.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 16:56:23 GMT
It was nice that Melody was really into protecting the Corsola. Coming from a region where they’d all been wiped out, it was bittersweet. “That’s what I wanna get into, I think,” Memo confessed. “Fighting for the underdogs. Protecting them.” He leaned forward. “My cousin’s a ranger. Name’s ​​. You know hi--?”

Before he could get the question out, the bell dinged, signaling the end of their time together. He gave Melody an apologetic smile, scrawled his number down on a napkin (becoming his calling card, in lieu of an actual one), and handed it to her.

“Be on the lookout for me,” he said, grinning.

| fit | <3 ty cutie

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,398 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:21:25 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Senon is your cousin?!" She said as her eyes lit up, she recognized the name immediately since she had worked with him in Aqua but the bell had rung and cut their conversation off early. "Aw crap." she muttered as she realized their time was cut short. [break][break]

She simply nodded at him and accepted the napkin. "Haha, I'll keep my eyes peeled. If you wanna find me come to my gym." she said waving good bye as corsola also eagerly waved bye to the man with the cool hair.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,460 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
beat drop [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:34:48 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay