1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
bubble domes [wild]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2019 7:30:47 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Something stabs at her heart because the vagueness of her comments can easily be taken wrong and she can't shake the feeling that is exactly what has happened. The intent was not to mislead or otherwise lie to the young woman, truly Isra does not see the point in it unless one is playing the game but that is not at play here. A small part of her feel bad for this, because there's no way for her to know the truth of just how far her childhood went. She squashes it, hiding the feeling behind a perfectly crafted smile.

"No, I haven't. Not the kind I think you are asking me about at least." she accepted the change in tone with ease, speaking a truth settles her mind and heart and the sick feeling in her stomach. She hates how it gets to her, hate how she must hide it for the sake of not taking things down a route they need not go by over explaining herself.

She shakes her head. "I didn't get to do most things other kids did, and even as an adult they've not been an option for me." Isra was not good at making friends, not those sorts at least. She had stayed at the places of others but it was never for reasons so innocent as a sleep over. That was not something she had relation to delve into with. Such a thing implied a happy closeness she had never quite figured out how to manage.

"I assume you have though?" Isra questions, because she's not sure what else to say and she wishes to leave commentary about herself behind.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
your playful lips made of yarn
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
bubble domes [wild]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2019 21:30:16 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
[attr="id","rhian"]
[attr="class","text"]

isra's vague

answers continue, and rhian doesn't have any problem filling in the blanks with her own discourse.

[break][break]

there are plotholes in her narrative that the blonde wouldn't be able to deal with yet. at the end of the day, though, rhian is left with two facts: her new friend had never been to a proper sleeopver, and rhian would be sure to fix that.

[break][break]

she leans closer, eyes sparkling with hope. "don't you want to have one with me?"

[break][break]

it would be a perfect chance to fulfill that promise they'd made to meet each other again, to have rhian's azumarill meet with isra's audino. besides, it would also be a perfect chance for both trainers to have a fun time.

[break][break]

"i know i used to have frequent sleepovers with my cousins, back in johto." it's been a long time since then. over a decade now. "so i've never had a proper sleepover either. it'll be fun! i'll make sure it's perfect! please say yes?"

[attr="id","belt"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blissey"]
[attr="class","hp"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-klefki"]
[attr="class","hp"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-mimikyu"]
[attr="class","hp"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rotom"]
[attr="class","hp"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-azumarill"]
[attr="class","hp"]

[attr="id","notes"]

[nospaces][googlefont="Open+Sans|Exo|Roboto+Condensed|Hammersmith+One|Material+Icons"][var name="gray" value="#2e2e2e"][var name="text" value="#222"][var name="pink" value="#ffcfd9"][var name="accent" value="#ff8495"][var name="gold" value="#face80"][var name="border" value="#191919"][newclass="#rhian"] width: 40%; max-width: 300px; min-width: 200px; margin: 10px auto; border: 6px [var="gray"] solid; font: 10px 'Exo'; color: #ddd; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; background: #222; } #rhian .text { border: 1px [var="border"] solid; padding: 10px 15px; } #rhian .text b, #rhian #notes b { color: [var="gold"]; font-weight: normal; } #rhian #belt { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-content: flex-start; margin: 15px 0 10px 0; } #rhian #belt .hp { height: 3px; width: 20px; margin: 2px auto 0; border-radius: 3px; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; transform: translate(0, -5px); } #rhian #belt .box { width: 32px; height: 32px; filter: grayscale(100%); background: [var="gray"]; margin: 0 5px; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; border-radius: 50%; z-index: 3; } #rhian #belt .box::before { content: ''; width: 10px; height: 1px; background: [var="border"]; position: absolute; display: block; transform: translate(-11px, 16px); z-index: 2; } #rhian #belt .box:nth-of-type(1) { margin: 0 5px 0 0; } #rhian #belt .box:nth-of-type(1)::before { width: 15px; transform: translate(-16px, 16px); } #rhian #belt .active { filter: grayscale(0%); } #rhian h2, #rhian h2 a { display: inline; padding: 0; font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; } #rhian #notes{ margin: 15px 0 5px 0; } #rhian #notes a, #rhian #notes span a { font: inherit; text-transform: lowercase; color: [var="pink"] } #rhian #notes a::before { content: 'grade'; color: [var="pink"]; font: 9px 'Material Icons'; position: relative; margin-right: 2px; } #rhian a { font: inherit; text-decoration: none; } #rhian #notes .spoiler_header { color: [var="pink"]; font: inherit; [/newclass]