Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
watch me [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 4:55:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"call it back!"

the HARIYAMA does not let the wind fade. with a sharp exclamation, it calls the swirling winds back toward the kommo-o as it fires its FLASH CANNON in the hopes of hindering its aim.

"rush in! ROCK TOMB!"

as the winds return, they dissipate. noah's hariyama is already advancing. flat hands clap together to summon an enclosure of chiseled rocks to try and ensnare the dragon in place.

the hariyama nears, attempting to strike.

tl;dr and notes

🥊hariyama calls WHIRLWIND back to try and meddle with FLASH CANNON ACCURACY
🥊hariyama advances toward kommo-o while summoning ROCK TOMB around it

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
watch me [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 22:18:40 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

The dragon fires his cannon, doing his best not to let the winds hinder his aim. It doesn’t work, forcing the mighty dragon to ceases his fire in order to rethink his strategy. But just as the dragon cancels his flash cannon, the wind suddenly stopped and large rock shot out from the ground. Rhaegar snarled, clamping his own hands together to summon a PROTECTive barrier around him as the rocks came down on him.

The rocks broke the barrier, leaving the dragon an opportunity to hit his massive fighting foe. “Now,” Maverick shouted behind the dragon, eager to get a decent hit in now before it was too late. The kommo-o didn’t hesitation. His muzzle parted once more, a purpley blue sphere filled with dragon energy formed within seconds. And instead of shooting the DRACO METEOR into the air, the dragon fired straight at the hariyama. Hit aim was not only to hit the foe with the ball, but hopefully it will shatter right on him.

with at verdanturf
OOC flash cannon has missed. dodges rock throw with protect, retaliates with a direct fire draco meteor. sorry for the wait.... again. x.x

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
watch me [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 4:10:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar
the horizontal DRACO METEOR catches the gym leader off guard.

"again, fong!" noah shouts, asking for another ROCK TOMB.

with every step of its determined march, the HARIYAMA crushes incoming meteors with falling or erupting stone.

as the wrestler closes the gap, the frequency and number of meteors increases like a heavy rain. finally, one manages to break through the stubborn advance, erupting against the HARIYAMA's stomach.

a huge plume of smoke blooms from the ring, and as it is whisked away by fans, the HARIYAMA lies there, fainted.

"ah!" noah shakes his head and quickly recalls his partner. "good job there, buddy."

he delivers a congratulatory wave of his hand toward maverick and hops off his stage.

"congratulations, man! you got me! you win the knockout badge."

tl;dr and notes

hariyama faints!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
watch me [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 20:51:32 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

The fighting and dragon type launches the powerful dragon type move directly at his foe. The force from the blast even makes Rhaegar stumble back a few paces as it left his mouth. Large space rocks covered with dragon energy shot out at his foe, only to clashed with the hariyama’s own defensive move. The sounds of crushing rocks exploding filled the area, small pebbles raining down over the caged ring. Maverick’s arms rose to shield his head, just in case one of them was too big and attempted to knock him out cold.

And although the moment felt like an eternity, it only last moments. The Draco mentor was too much for their foe, unable to block every single one as it slammed into the creature gut and explored upon impact. Smoke bloomed out from where their foe last stood, only to settle and reveal a fighting type knocked out cold. Did… Did that work?

Crimson orbs fell upon the gym leader, arms falling back to his side. At first, the burnt scarred man couldn’t believed his eyes. Even as Noah waved to him in congrats, it still didn’t feel real. The kommo-o breathed heavily, exhausted even though the battle did not last long. Still filled with the adrenaline rush from the battle, the creature lifted his nose to the air and bellowed a mighty roar before settling in his place.

Maverick snatched his ball from his pockets, recalling his worn out beast before his gaze returned to the gym leaders. “Thanks… man...” he manages to get out, lost deep within his own thoughts while moving towards the gym leader to collect his reward, “You are a great fighter. I can see why you have held this gym for so long.”

with at verdanturf
OOC yay! thanks shivy!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
watch me [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 1:29:39 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah grabs a towel from the side. dabs the sweat off his face and feels the coolly conditioned air to greet his skin.

"appreciate it, man." the gym leader says.

the badge leaves his hand, its prized shape catching the shine of the ring's stagelights.

"glad you haven't lost your spark."

tl;dr and notes

thread end.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
watch me [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 4:09:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: