CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
jitter bugs [SW]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 20:08:30 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon joltik"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon jolteon"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon pichu"]

CJ couldn’t explain what drew them to Verdanturf, really. It was such a quaint locale, quiet and just the slightest bit distant. The natives were nice enough, they supposed, but still distant, and tended to look unfavorably upon outsiders, as though they were here to shatter their precious peace. But, loathsome locals aside, Verdanturf was a beautiful town-- and the stretch of manicured gardens and ponds between it Mauville were their favorite place to go for a stroll.

It was a cold, cloud-locked day. The sky was completely grayed out. On the trees, the leaves were browned and dry, rolling on the edges like parchment paper. CJ snuggled into their coat as Kinnick ran ahead, Agate latched firmly onto her torso. The Jolteon and CJ’s Pichu, Yazmin, had been chasing stray flower petals scattered by the chill wind. Seemingly possessed of boundless energy, they ran circles around CJ, who meandered calmly on, a watchful eye on their friends.

solo wild ; bug/dark
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
jitter bugs [SW]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 6:19:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAVANNY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
jitter bugs [SW]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 20:21:25 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon joltik"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon jolteon"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon pichu"]

It was little Yazmin who discovered the Leavanny, as she almost jumped right into it. What she thought was a tall stalk of grass stood up straight in front of her, and the Pichu startled and fell back on her tail. A stray line of electricity zapped out and hit the Leavanny, burning a dark mark on one of it’s leafy leg pauldrons. Both Pokemon stared at each other for a moment, then jumped into action, Yazmin flailing around in shame and the Leavanny fanning out the small flume of smoke billowing off the burn mark.

“You okay over here?” CJ asked, approaching with Kinnick and Agate. Yazmin had begun to cry, and the Leavanny was making soothing noises and brushing the Pichu’s soft head with his leaves to try and calm her down.

CJ made a tsking noise and picked the baby Pokemon up, cradling her in their arms. The Leavanny sank, looking miserable. “It’s okay,” CJ said, “the only one who got hurt was you.” With a few bounces and some smooches, Yazmin was back to normal, and CJ’s three Electric-types bounded off into the grass again.

The Leavanny stood next to CJ and watched them run. Then, it tapped them gently with a leaf, and gestured to their Pokemon with an excited gesture.

“You… want to come with us?” CJ asked, venturing a guess. The Leavanny cried out and clapped it’s leaves together. CJ grinned. “Sure, that could be arranged.” They held out a Pokeball and the Leavanny placed a leaf overtop of it. A moment later and they swirled into the sphere as a beam of light; the clasp flashed red once, getting warm, then it fell still.

CJ gave the Pokeball a toss and the Leavanny burst back out with an excited cry, before heading off to pal around with CJ’s original Pokemon.

catching leavanny <3
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
jitter bugs [SW]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 8:01:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE LEAVANNY!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!