3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 8:10:22 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
who better to be paired with than his best friend and his partner in crime? battling prowess aside, they sure as hell make a good-looking team. he takes a moment as he's slipping on his FOCUS BAND to look at the other two.

"i agree with gigi. some crazy shit's about to happen. let's just be prepared for it."

he pops open a pokeball, then points overhead.

"keep an eye out on the time ball above."

++ watching their surroundings
++ keeps a special eye on the time ball above
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 9:37:20 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
is that what the kids are calling it now?

"how hard do you two...spar?"

the exam begins, drawing his attention away from now. the scene shifts, materializing, and it's a time in hoenn he's unfamiliar with.

still, he watches.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 4:59:53 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Buzzing chatter, blinking lights, the scent of savory treats - the inspiration for today's arena was painfully obvious, even for someone who didn't personally witness the event. Felix was, at the time, still stationed in Sinnoh, but the reports he heard were enough to depict the ghastly aftermath the region faced.

Taking in a hard sniff, Felix's eyes shifted over to each party member before settling onto . His plan was sound, and even if it wasn't, the general wouldn't have said much about it. Today, his position was to allow them to shine and offer defensive assistance when possible. He was more of a prop than an actual participant today.

The heat of Barnaby's grip around his forearm was still ever-so-present, gnawing at his insides, bit by bit, til a lick of uncertainty rattled in his stomach. 'Will I live through this?' -- that was a thought he hadn't had in almost a decade, and yet, such a simple sign of care was enough to fish it back out of him.

After allowing everyone else to voice their opinions, Felix spoke out for the first time since they were zapped into this new reality, "Sounds good. Let's move out then -- Gallade, prepare to cover our blind spots (Wide Guard). I'll keep an eye on our front and right, you cover our rear and left."

And, with that, they were off. 

- Agrees with Barnaby's plan of moving towards the lighthouse
- Has Gallade prepared to use Wide Guard on any incoming attacks
- He's watching their front + right, gallade is watching their rear + left
- Participating