S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 19:58:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In the midst of waiting, more and more people trickled in. Elliott wasn't particularly interested, rather keeping up small talk with until one person came in.

"Ceri?"

was not a face he thought he'd see in the arena. Of course, when they were mingling before, she seemed more of a homebody... at least in the labs. And now she was here? Was she crazy?

Well, of course she was. He knew that well enough. Eli couldn't stop himself from staring at her, almost stepping away to say something, anything to her until she went to comfort the poor bastard who vomited from nerves earlier.

Instead, Elliott cleared his throat and tried not to look like he was flustered, scratching the back of his head as he pursed his lips and glared at a wall across from him. Of course he realized he gave ample opportunity for Cian to make fun of him.

Not like he could help it.
& & spectra
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 20:07:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer turned, rather wobbly, as she heard speak behind her. She pointed her finger at him, ever the pointer since she became intoxicated.

"If it isn't Mr. Dicker- hiccup- Decker? Wait, which was it?"

Oh, whatever. She'd remember later.

"Nah, he definitely has potential. He just doesn't need to be distracted is all. So, is the only one you're betting on then, hmm? No one else interesting you?"
& spectra
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 0:46:55 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

"Neither. It's Killian." he smiled, no small amount of salt hidden underneath. [break][break]

Killian moved closer and looked around at the participants. He recognized a few of them. Namely . She'd been nothing but helpful in figuring out Deoxys. An easy bet if not for -[break][break]

His eyes landed on Lex and his smiled widened. " has my bet." naturally, he'd support his fiancee. [break][break]

"She'll pass with flying colors."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 1:49:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Eris, Eris Halla. And this is Reiner." She answers back, affectionately scratching behind the Luxray's ears. "it's kinda fun to people watch... but most of all, I wanna see what others can do. And whether I can do it too."
[break][break]
The path to getting stronger isn't a kind one, especially not in an organisation like this. Having lost Chu-e's warmth has made her a little more jagged and in turn, she sees the unbridled hatred that many others hold for her after her betrayal - Deserved and muffled whilst he had still kept her under his wing.
[break][break]
"Could you try not to stand out? Maybe look like you're talking to yourself, or Mars and Gavin are gonna notice I'm here."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

rabbit

Oyabun
she/her, he/him (business)
August 1
Johto
queer
security consultant
grunt
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yoshiro
yoshiro shioda
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 3:07:58 GMT
yoshiro shioda Avatar
Yoshiro lifts her chin in a polite nod to as he passes, resisting the urge to light up another cigarette out of respect for those present. She never did catch his name. Her dark eyes scan the room keenly, checking first the number of exits, then flicking toward the observation deck with a vague curiosity, wondering at who sent the summons that brought them to this location. It does seem a motley collection, but she has done far more with far less before, and the prospect of squeezing blood from a stone has never troubled her.

As if on cue, the hair on the back of her neck rises, and she turns just in time to catch glancing in her direction. It strikes her that there is something vaguely familiar about that woman that she cannot quite put her finger on, save that everything in the blonde woman's demeanor is giving her old money and too perfect. She meets the other's gaze for perhaps a half-second, dark brow arching in a way that tugs at the butterfly bandage sealing it shut, and raises her hand in a polite wave of greeting before returning to her conversation with .

"Dozen or so," Yoshiro responds with a noncommittal shrug, as if she had truly lost count in the process - a distinct possibility. A confident smile crosses her features as she confides, "Negotiations with a rival company are falling through. They're a bit upset about us folding their lieutenant into an origami swan. You know how it is."

"If you're looking for work-" she adds conversationally, allowing the sentence to hang with the assumption he will intimate her meaning.

participating! open to interactions
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 4:39:31 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
as elliott calls out a name cian's unfamiliar with, he stops what he's doing and looks up, noticing the colorful head of hair in the space with them.

"that's your girl?"

naturally, he has to tease his best friend. he just has to.

"she's cute. you can leave me all alone and go say hi if you want."

++ participating

@spectra
@elliott

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 14:09:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

, , , ,

+Participating![break]
+Open to engagement.[break]
+Aromatisse out and about![break][break]

[break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]s.p.e.c.t.r.a. exams

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

The crowd that had gathered around the unfortunate began to thin at last, Elisabeth noticed. As blithely continued in his nonsense, she smiled thinly at him, turning to offer a more genuine grin to . When the scientist departed to tend to the vomiting boy, however, Elisabeth felt a twinge of guilt. Even that towering hunk of metal, , had attempted to assist him. What was she afraid of doing, exactly?[break][break]

Drawing attention? That ship had surely sailed for poor Klaus.[break][break]

No, it wasn't that in the slightest. It was showing her own weakness, Elisabeth mused quietly, or revealing too much of her own hand. Yet others had not held back for such reasons, others who likely were more powerful than her indeed. It shamed her, slightly.[break][break]

"Pardon me," she said gently to those who had gathered near her, a shoulder accidentally brushing against as she walked forward. The lighthouse keeper had not noticed her approach at all, the blonde realized as her soft footfalls ceased, her voice tender as she beseeched his attention. "You appear a little worse for wear, Klaus. Allow me to help."[break][break]

Her Aromatisse, Plumeria, manifested in a flash of pink light, the Fairy-type hovering near the unfortunate Rocket grunt with earnest, bright-eyed curiosity.[break][break]

"Lulu," Elisabeth said fondly, "do you suppose you could offer a HEAL PULSE for this gentleman? Followed by AROMATHERAPY, if you would be so kind."[break][break]

A salubrious light radiated from the Aromatisse as she smiled up at Klaus, the healing energy passing through him in a pink aura. The sweet scent that emitted from the delicate Pokemon afterwards overtook the entirety of the waiting area, unmistakable in its pleasant, soothing perfume. If anyone else had similar nerves, Elisabeth suspected, this action would help calm them as well.[break][break]

"Now we should all be on even footing, hm?" Elisabeth said to him with a tiny, impish smile.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 2:16:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
left their group to console - no surprise there on either part. Elisa seemed naturally maternal, and after Klaus' panicked display on the beach... well, his vomit was unfortunately expected. Why had he forced himself to come here, knowing his anxieties?

His response to was polite but brief, an answer to his probing question. "Just Bee, actually. Short and sweet. Mint is also kind of cute, too, by the way." It made Barnaby think of sipping mojitos poolside somewhere tropical. But was this energetic man actually that refreshing?

All the new players that had arrived in the meantime were given a friendly nod, though there were too many now to greet individually.

was given a companionable pat to the shoulder as Barnaby passed. Before he left Izzy, though, his eyebrows lifted in an expression that could only relay, 'What the fuck are you doing here??' They would definitely connect here in a bit.

Eventually Barnaby, too, would make his way to the edge of the examination room, stopping just beside .

"I see you found the stowaway, Felix." He said casually, placing a hand on the taller man's shoulder as he leaned down.

"Eris?" A whisper proffered to the silhouette in the darkness.

"I thought that was you in the shadows." Barnaby flashed the young girl a conspiratorial smile, his tone friendly with hints of amusement weaved in. Releasing Felix's shoulder, he bent down to better talk with her.

"Does Mr. del Mar know you're here? It'll be very dangerous soon... I'd hate to see you or Reiner get hurt, l' ange."
participating

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 2:54:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

One embarrassing picture of later, it’s different sights and different comments that catch Mars’ attention. The appearance of in particular earns him a subtle smile and the slight raising of his glass in greeting.
[break][break]
At ’s comment, however, this subtle smile of his inevitably shifts into an all too wicked smirk, taking a sip of his now half-empty glass of champagne before responding:
[break][break]
Dicker’s right. Now that is here, I’m adding her to my favourites too. She’ll do well. As for Finch…” Gaze of dark gold hues wanders down towards where is, watching him. But, see… while he may enjoy the journalist’s company for a variety of different reasons and in a variety of ways, he has never seen him fight, and Mars likes his bets guaranteed. ”Maybe I’ll bet on him once I see how he performs.”
[break][break]
Perhaps Barnaby will impress him once more.
[break][break]
And, of course, it’s at this very moment that the admin comes so very dangerously close to noticing exactly who it is that Barnaby is approaching, for ’s presence really doesn’t provide for the best cover for one – even if Mars would totally believe Felix to capable of talking to himself. But! The fates must be smiling upon Eris today, because something else catches Mars’ attention just then…
[break][break]
Someone Barnaby passes by on his way to talk to Felix (and Eris).
[break][break]
Mars squints at the sight.
[break][break]
”Gavin… Is that ?”
[break][break]
Given that they all had been at the church’s ruins together, surely would be able to confirm his suspicions, but this woman doesn’t really look like the Chryssa he remembers meeting – the similarities are superficial, even if there’s an unquestionable sense of familiarity when seeing her.
[break][break]
Odd. Is this Chryssa's relative or something?

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

Control room | Proctor[break]
Open to interaction ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 2:59:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm not a stowaway." She answers, quietly tugging at her sleeves as she shrinks further into the shadows. "And with Barnaby around, both of you can look like you're talking to one another! Or both of you can look crazy... I won't judge."
[break][break]
Silence is found in the questions he poses, her eyes looking away as she runs her fingers through Reiner's mane. After a while, she looks back, as if she'd plucked an answer right out of the sky.
[break][break]
"Unless we're fighting a giant Rillaboom or Serviper again, we're capable of handling ourselves."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 3:41:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","CYGNE"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]trouble tracks[break]me down

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]in the troubled parts of town

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

Cyg listened to talk about his nerves and his Pokemon’s lack thereof. She returned his shrug with a shrug of her own. “My Pokemon are socially constipated monsters, so I don’t think they really have feelings,” she said. Grog and Sinistree definitely didn’t. [break][break]

Maybe because she’s her own little island of insecurity, or maybe because their group is sort of breaking up and fracturing, Cyg notices standing all by his lonesome. He clenches a fist like he’s going to start throwing punches, and Cyg figures maybe he’s having a freak out moment, kinda like she is… and that poor kid who threw up. She tells Elisa that she’ll be right back and she steps up to Izydor, hands in pockets. “You doing okay?” she asks, hoping it isn’t weird that she’s a perfect stranger asking another perfect stranger if he’s alright. “I mean, you haven’t puked yet, so you’re doing better than .” [break][break]

She turns to look at the unfortunate gastric episode victim now. Like vultures to a carcass, the proverbial ‘cool kids’ begin to circle the weakest among them. ’s half-hearted attempt at comfort surprised her, though not as much as Genesect patting it’s master on the head, which made her laugh before she could completely swallow it. Klaus, meanwhile, kept his gaze trained on the ground like he could bore holes in the floor of the sub with his eyes. [break][break]

More and more people filed in, some of them wearing… full body armor and masks? Pokemon in oni costumes? Cyg huffed a breath and desperately wanted a cigarette. “How’re we supposed to compete with Seel Team 6 over here?” she muttered, really starting to get fed up with the whole situation. [break][break]

A lovely scent filtered in through the fresh, recycled submarine air and Cyg watched Elisa-- bright, stunning -- step up to Klaus and literally rain down light and goodness over him. Well, it was a heal pulse, but still. God, what an amazing person. [break][break]

What are you gonna do if you have to battle her, Cyg. [break][break]
Watcha gonna do then, huh?
[break][break]

“Ugh.” She pressed the heels of her hands into her eyes hard enough to see stars. “I’m tired of all this damn waiting. Let’s just do something, for fucks’ sake.” [break][break]

She was so focused on keeping her shit together that she missed ’s very familiar ocular tete a tete with Izy. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]> goes to talk to izy[break]> into the thick of it.mp3

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CYGNE .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#C6A6E5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 3:41:57 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she arrives late, flushed, and slightly smelling of alcohol. truthfully... she forgot all about this and had to leave happy hour... anyway!

by the time gia manages to get herself in functioning order, she's joining the clusters of people in the center of the room. one particular body sticks out enough for her to weave through the masses. and when she approaches, she's reaching a hand out to brush against 's arm as an announcement of her arrival.

"hey handsome," she purrs, flashing a bright smile. she settles next to his side, probably hovering a little too close but there's a lot of people and she's not necessarily sure what this is. it seems she isn't the only one, either. her head pokes out a little further past cian to turn her attention to @elliott . "oh, hi elliott! nice to see you again, cutie."

wait, everyone has pokemon out. is... is she supposed to too? in her defense, she didn't read the invite fully... with slightly fumbling fingers, two cats join her side. and naturally, they gravitate to rubbing against her legs before shifting over to rub against cian and elliott. cuties.

& spectra
participating, pray 4 me

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:46:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint, who had been more or less wondering how long he should let this imaginary friend charade with go on, turned back to once he spoke up. He flashed a grin at the taller rocket, “Hehe, thanks, I’d hope it sounded nice.” He said before trying to tune back into the greater conversation. But it seemed just as soon as he’d shown up it was already breaking up. Which was good. He dind’t really know many of these grunts anyway and they seemed to need to handle their own business.[break][break]

He's not about to try to help either, more grossed out than anything. He turned to Cygne as she piped up and laughed a little before replying with, “Aww of course they have feelings! Some are just…slower to show them than others.” He spoke from experience. Cacio had taken a while before he allowed Mint to pet him, much less cuddles on the couch. Though now Cacio was the needy one, pouting whenever Mint forgot to indulge him or got up too many times. “Ah, good luck then!” he said as he watched the girl walk towards another newcomer. She seemed nervous too. He dind’t blame her. He remembered from their mission together. Despite how sickly he looked, he was still capable beast. And of course, he recognized a bit from his fighting in the Tree of Life. He paused curious at as she stopped near @elliott , awing at the cats she let out before looking back at the rest. [break][break]

The others just looked like they knew how to fight, which was fair. Most people weren’t like him- scratch that. He didn’t think most were like him but form the looks of it, a few might be. As the smell of something better than puke flooded the arena he decided to mosey on over to his friend. “Don’t indulge him and his imaginary friend Bee, that’s so lame!” he said, moving to Felix’s side and giving him a soft shove at his arm. “When I said you were boring I didn’t mean pull something like this! he added. He’d spoken too bluntly at the skating rink but…maybe it’d done more damage than he’d imagined. [break][break]

It's not that hard to clock Eris, the one brain cell they shared vibrating the closer he got to her. But she’s sort of positions weird, and it doesn’t take much for mint to step past Felix in a way that he hoped added more cover to the girl and her partner. He looked directly at Barnaby, tilting his head to the side before speaking up. “Eris, what did you hide and where do I need to stand so I don’t get it on me?”

[break][break]

+ so many taggs [break][break]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:09:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

making her way into the CONTROL ROOM was a mild shock. Though not one that he acted on harshly, considering his fondness for the woman. Instead, the royal bids his BUTLER SINISTEA to go and ensure the door was securely barred from entry to anyone else without prior authorization and a keycode.

His attention shifts to afterwards, and he notes a lingering look on her expression. It's easy to surmise what it's for as she turns away to begin her examination of the pirated and modified technology employed. Remiel doesn't care for the source either, but at the end of the day... SILPH CO made tech found no where else in the world. The project they were undergoing had use of some of it.

Turning back towards the wide viewing panel, the admin gazes down at the growing number of participants filling the stadium. The turnout was more than he'd expected, quite frankly. But had any of them really known what they were signing up for? He figured not.

But it was no matter: failure was a great teacher. It would weed out those who had yet to grow, or those who just didn't care enough to give it their all. Battling avatars, anointed warriors chosen by literal god-like beings, required nothing less.

Suddenly, a voice buzzes out to him from the mic in his right ear:

"Preparations complete, sir. EX-Program SNY-20 showing no sign of system errors. Focus band sub-system operational."

Remiel raises one hand to the mic to respond: "Splendid. We'll begin now. Send in the girl."
S.P.E.C.T.R.A + PROCTOR

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 6:11:30 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Eris is a pretty name." He commented, a smile still apparent between his cheeks. Though, her next string of words was enough to make this same smile falter. "I see."

Felix's father would've loved to see this same passion lit inside his stomach at that age. Maybe it would've been enough to quench his thirst for results and create some space to grow familial love between them, or at best, a little bit of pride.

But maybe it was best they kept that distance between. Without it, he wouldn't be able to see the wrong in this little girl's words and the scars that knitted her thoughts together.

Before he could answer her request, a familiar touch graced his shoulder, instantly biting at his attention. "Oh, yeah." Expression reverting back to its natural state, Felix began the motion of rising back to his feet when the sound of that name caused him to freeze in place.

That name typically held no real significance to him, besides serving as an occasional reminder. But whenever that name left 's tongue, it felt more parasitic than anything else. By the time arrived to the group, Felix had already risen back to his feet and his eyes were noticeably darkened.

Rather than reply to his colleague's accusations or continue conversation with the now occupied Eris Halla, Felix went back to what he knew best: sinking into the background.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP