awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
journal of: summer corleone
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 2:29:12 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]"It's been a few months, according to the doctors. They said my brain was injured from a virus, I think.

I was in a coma for a week. They said I couldn't function like an adult when I woke up, and after a month there, they decided to send me to get help. So now I'm in this rehab place, I guess.

They suggested I write to myself as 'therapy.'

I think it's stupid. They think it'll bring back my memories.

When I woke up for real, when I was really awake for the first time, there were two people at my bedside. They said I was the CEO of some big company. I don't even know what they're talking about."

- LIONHEART TRADE AND CO.

The writing was scratchy and wobbly, as though it was written by a child. The author's hand still struggled to grasp the pen properly, despite her teacher showing her numerous time at her side how to hold it properly.

The last lines written on the first page of the journal was,

"I'm not even sure if I want to remember this 'Summer Corleone.' It sounds like more trouble than it's worth."

[attr="class","mitcheltag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.mitchel] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
journal of: summer corleone
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:08:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]"I've been told that there's been a few people who want to visit or check in on me. The staff always asks me, but I always tell them no.

I don't know these people. Even if they're listed on my contact information, I can't remember them. I don't want to talk to strangers.

Learning how to live is hard enough as it is.

There's one stranger that they said wasn't listed on my contact sheet though. His name was"

There's a heavy dot of ink on the paper, as if the pen was held in place for a moment too long before the writer continued to write.

"- ."

"They told me without my permission, he wasn't allowed to get information or visit. I don't know why this 'Cade' is interested in me. I've heard that they've had to turn him away a few times now.

Honestly, though, I'm almost tempted to meet him."

Harsh lines scratch out the phrase. It was almost completely disappeared, smudged by the hand of the journal's writer before the book was slammed shut.

[attr="class","mitcheltag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.mitchel] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights