Summer Atreides
red's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 4:16:37 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]

RED'S CHARACTERS

last updated: 10 February 2024

[break][break]
This plotter is currently largely a WIP. Please send me a message or DM on Discord if you'd like to plot before the plotter is complete and updated.[break][break]

Thank you![break][break]

SUMMER ATREIDES[break]
APP | MEDIA | INFAMY FILE[break][break]

Lionheart Trade and Co.'s former CEO. No one is sure what happened to her or why she stepped down from her position, since she had recently signed over her title to her uncle. She now collects artwork and displays it in a gallery in Lilycove while also working with Team Rocket.

JASMINE BLAIR[break]

A member of 's gang, Orthrus. She works at the associated club Olympus as a hostess, so don't be afraid to come out and say hello. But be warned that her boyfriend is the gang's leader, and he's a jealous one to the bone.

CAMELLIA LEMAITRE[break]

A trained assassin of the Kalosian assassin training group MOULIN SANG. She finds Hoenn problematic and laughable for avoiding the end of the world. Avatars and those with higher powers be damned: they can't be saved from death.

DIANA CAVENDISH[break]

A member of Hammerlocke's royalty and 's former fiancé through arranged marriage. She's come to Hoenn for her own benefit and the assistance of one Rocket Administration 's promise, so long as she bring Remiel to him like a lamb to slaughter.
[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights