Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
ENIGMA [C] [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 4:58:02 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
On a typical mission, Rowan would have preferred to work alone, allowing him to have control over the series of events and prevent unnecessary casualties. Space-time distortions were far from the typical, dangerous and enigmatic gates into the unknown where anything could be lying in wait. That was the reason he’d brought along this so-called bodyguard, someone to watch his back so he wasn’t ambushed or caught off guard by whatever was on the other side.

These distortions needed to be explored and Team Rocket expected him to do so. “Are you ready?” Amber eyes cast a glance towards Felix, standing close to his own Kabutops for protection. A few steps away was the threshold, the line between their reality and another. Whenever Felix was prepared, they’d go through.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ Mission
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
ENIGMA [C] [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 5:27:21 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Rocket called a day ago and informed Felix of his next task: guarding a rocket beast while they warped into another reality. Not your typical mission, but that was Hoenn for you.

Gallade stood alongside Rowan's left, while Felix took his right, both prepared to face the worst. "Ready." He informed the beast, frowning. With a few steps forward, the group of four made contact with the rip into reality.

Felix could instantly feel the effects of contact; organs began to feel twisted inside his body, and his temperature skyrocketed into the 100's. It felt like every molecule of his essence was being torn apart at the seams, only to be rebuilt a second later, this time stronger than before.

Then, with the snap of one's fingers, the pain dissipated into thin air, leaving both him and the others the way they originally were. Broken, yet intact.

Felix's immediate instinct upon landing was to survey the area, however, that was quick to prove difficult. Trees had encircled the group enough to conceal most of anything beyond 10 feet from where they stood.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ENIGMA [C] [M]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 6:20:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: