He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Purely Business (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 17:34:29 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Round 1 was good. It was great to catch up a little with Hideo. But sadly, this was a speed dating arena. So now he had to go. He was meeting an Akila Avaricia...the name sounded familiar. And he didn't know why. Upon seeing her, it sort of clicked. A streamer huh? She was surprisingly short, shorter than him, even. Shuppet still balancing a ball on her horn, maybe setting a new record, the two approached her. "Hello. Akila Avaricia? Aaron Toral. Pleasure." He held out his hand to shake. He was only a kid, but his voice was still as monotone and stoic as ever. This could be either very boring, or very entertaining. Still, he kept his expression neutral as he sat down, ready for just about anything coming from her.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
Purely Business (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 11:29:10 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

Back at it, it's ya girl!

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
So far, the speed date was fun - She wonders who will she meet next. However, the man that awaits her is someone who looks quite stiff despite looking younger than her; A premature maturity like what Kila would like to say. Kila sits and stares at him, his expression shows that he is ready for anything so she makes her goal to make him flustered. "I could be Akila Avircia that you speak of but I also could not be her like how I am here but am I truly here? Who can say that the person right in front of you right now is not just a figment of reality made by your own imagination - or other being's imagination. Are we even real?" Kila starts to spat random bullshit stuff while mimicking the neutral face Aaron. [break][break]

"Beautiful day isn't it? Well, as beautiful as I would like to think it is but maybe for you it isn't. However, I won't be judging your opinion but just let it be known that your opinion about the current weather is wrong since I do sincerely belief it is a beautiful day. What makes it a beautiful day you say? Well, many things and few things - It is great to find joy from the tiniest part of your life after all." Kila talks at a fast pace like a machine gun without any clear stop. "Day like this my fellow partner, Meilyn - this Galarian Meowth, I mean. Would love nothing more than lounging on the veranda, lazying around. Yet, her trainer has a different plan - Yes, her plan is to have fun in this place and make people as confused as much as possible. Why? Well for the thrill of it of course. So, what kind of thing that makes you thrilled?" Instead of a sign of slowing down, her words per minute keep raising to the point of it making her sounds like rapping then suddenly it abruptly ends. [break][break]

"Did you catch all that?" With a slower pace, Kila asks innocently with a smile painted on her face.
[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Purely Business (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 0:34:31 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
As soon as she started to speak, even Shuppet stopped and stared at her with a blank expression, looking very much like her trainer. They both stared at as she went on her weird, crazy rant. She then asked if he caught all of that. Nodding slowly, Aaron made a note to check her streams and see if this was how she normally acted. Aaron also decided to try to have some fun with her. "Right...I need to check your programming and make sure you didn't get infected by a virus that cropped up in the system..." Monotone and stoic, he reached for a chocolate, ad popped it in his mouth. His poor, confused Shuppet still stared at the woman and her Galarian Meowth with a blank stare, wondering just what in the hell did she just say. And if she should be worried about her trainer.