sweet n spicy [sd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 0:58:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
In between rounds, Jessie found herself mingling to get food. Really, she hadn't even noticed that the speed dating was about to start again since she was so entranced by the goodies she saw.

Cute heart cookies. Different little pastries, each colored to match different Pokemon. And then there were some savory snacks that drew her eye too.

"I want one of everything..." she muttered to Finn, who made a chirping noise at her.

"Don't judge me- oh, sorry!"

Jessie didn't realize that she had run right into somebody in the midst of her dazing.
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 3:02:13 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Once again his glutton of a Meowstic ate all the food off the table, which is why Lux finds himself at the dessert table to fetch some more (for himself, not the little gremlin of a cat he calls friend.)[break][break]
He bickers softly with his Meowstic as they reach the table, unknowingly bumping into a woman. He nearly mistakes her for someone else he’d seen previously that day, but quickly realizes they aren’t the same.[break][break]
“Oh, no worries. It's a bit crowded so I understand bumping into people now and then.” His violent eyes glance over to the Delphox, a different color variation leaves him in awe. “Wow! A shiny Delphox. What a beautiful Pokemon.”[break][break]
The Meowstic on his shoulder meows, reaching for the heart shaped cookies on the table. Lux sighs and pets the back of his head. “I’m Lux and this is Sirius. It’s nice to meet you both.”[break][break]
@jessica | SPEED DATE.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 3:18:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The compliment went straight to Jessie's head. She took pride and joy in Finn, and ever since she shinied him, she couldn't help the pride she felt toward him.

"He's quite amazing, isn't he? I love him. He's been my number one for years. Oh! What a cutie!"

Immediately becoming distracted by the Meowstic, she grinned.

"Jessie. Nice to meet you. This is Finn. So, why are you here at a speed dating event? Looking for love like most of the masses?"
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 3:26:23 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

“I see! Sirius too, is also my number one. I almost brought my Braxien, Kiki, here though.” He smiles, proud of his pride and joy who just also happens to be an occasional thorn at his side. Being called "cute" goes straight to Meowstic’s head as he adorns a big goofy smile, blushing at the pretty lady. Never change, Sirius..[break][break]
“It’s nice to meet you both! And ah.. m-more or less.” His cheeks tint pink. “I’ve been trying to meet more people in all honesty, I don’t know too many people in Hoenn here.” He fetches a heart-shaped cookie off the table, handing it over to the enamored Sirius so he’ll stop staring at the poor woman. [break][break]
Lux chuckles, bashful. “But if a spark of romance happens I might not turn it down? I’ve mainly been trying to find connections as a ranger.”[break][break]
@jessica | SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 4:19:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jessie couldn't help but give the Meowstic a couple of scratches behind the ears. She grinned, almost too distracted to pay attention to what Lux was saying to her.

"I get that. I'm from Canalave, so it was difficult for me when I first came to Hoenn. It's not too bad, though. Not like home, but it's pretty okay."

Jessie looked back at him, smiling.

"A ranger, huh? So you can come save me should I be a damsel in distress?" she teased.
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 4:38:20 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Meowstic revels in the random attention, affectionately butting his head into the woman’s palm. It seems his Pokemon is more popular with the women than he is, though Lux supposes that can’t be helped. He is pretty cute. [break][break]
“Canalave.. That’s a port town, isn’t it?” He questions mindlessly. His geography knowledge was expansive. “I was born in Galar but my family’s from Kalos. I’ve been all over the place, really.” Lux also scratches behind Meowstic’s ears, spoiling the little one rotten with attention. At Jessie’s quip, Lux can’t help but blush, let’s out a shy chuckle in response. [break][break]
“Well, y-you seem pretty capable of yourself. But I’ll always lend a helping hand to those in need, ranger or not.”[break][break]
@jessica | SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 15:59:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jessie nodded.

"Seems we grew up pretty opposite and live opposite lives. You know what they say. Opposites attract."

Jessie winked, and as she did, the buzzer went off for time to switch. Well, so much for talking to this cutie.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Lux. Don't be a stranger," she said, brushing a hand over his shoulder as she walked away with a cookie in hand.
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 23:27:15 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Wait a minute, was he.. being flirted with?[break][break]
Before Lux can even think to ask the buzzer goes off, the time he didn’t even know he had was gone. Wasted, just like that.[break][break]
“R-Right.”[break][break]
Jessie winks, brushes past his shoulder and goes on her merry way. Meanwhile, feeling his heart pound fiercely in his chest, Lux doubts he’ll be forgetting that chance encounter any time soon. [break][break]

@jessica | SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sweet n spicy [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:57:24 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

@jessica
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS