may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
mystic shot (sd)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 7:11:01 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah hauls his body like freight. hard muscle and sun beaten skin are the awkward package for his clumsy sensibilities. still, he makes attempts for romance. if you can call them that.

his eldegoss drops a business card on the table cloth for cj. "gardner's garden", a slateport market stall selling flowers, succulents and herbal medicines. as elijah's pokemon descends to the ground gracefully, its owner slams his ass against his seat, forcing the legs to break as they skid.

"hi." he says. "i'm elijah. i sell plants. the fuck do you do?"

1/4 (R4)
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
mystic shot (sd)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 12:25:31 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ is sitting at the table, legs stretched out, fiddling with a hangnail when an absolute beast of a man appears across from him. In comparison, a rather dainty, cotton-fluff Pokemon scatters a card upon the tabletop. CJ’s eyes flit, back and forth, between the hulking human and the soft, slightly sparkling Pokemon, and did a great impersonation of that white guy blinking gif that was everywhere a few years ago.

“Hi, Elijah,” CJ finally said, finding they hadn’t, in fact, swallowed their tongue. “I’m CJ. I’m-- I’m a vet tech.”

They picked up the business card and examine it more closely. “Why flowers?” they ask, on a whim.

ooc i had half of this typed up last night before i fell asleep oops

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
mystic shot (sd)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:28:23 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "vet tech, huh? cool."

if one were to listen closely, they may hear a shoal cave wind blow across their table. his glalie stare is a menacing one— but it conceals the interest the apothecary possesses in the other.

"i grow them. they're nice. dunno." elijah says. "they help me get dates."

his glowers at cj.

"so, what are you lookin' for here?" the stare does not shift. does not mend.

2/4 (R4)

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
mystic shot (sd)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 19:52:08 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
Their eyes meet for a moment and CJ feels a bit chilled, but also, something else? They swallow. Heat rises in their face. They are definitely blushing.

“Sometimes ‘they’re nice’ is all the reason you need for something,” CJ says hastily, not wanting to seem like they’re judging for their tastes. “Flowers are nice.”

“Honestly?” CJ says, appreciative of Elijah’s forwardness. “I dunno. Someone nice. Maybe a date?” They waggle an eyebrow.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
mystic shot (sd)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 21:06:40 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 flowers are nice. even that rudimentary phrase is enough to flip a page in elijah's muddied scoreboard. and although the apothecary is hard to please, when caught in this self-inflicted torture of forced social anxiety and interaction, he finds it easier to say yes. to be the tiniest bit more pleasing than his usual self.

"i'll warn you. i'm not a nice guy." elijah admits, almost chewing his words. almost spitting the punctuation. "so if you don't mind being bossed around a little, how about we try?"

3/4 (R4)