Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 6:33:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would finish planting his Gracedia Seed at Route 117. It was rather convenient that one of the two locations mentioned happened to be so close to home. In fact, one could even go as far as to say he was grateful for such fortunate circumstances.

A cheerful cry resonated behind the man, who turned to face the fluffy Audino.

"Yes, it'll grow to be a lovely flower. We'll make sure of it, won't we?", he told the Audino, petting the little guy. Pulse didn't hesitate to hug his master as tightly as his stubby little arms could. In turn, Thomas picked up and hugged the Audino closely, nuzzling him affectionately.

The Audino let out a happy little cry. "I love you too, Pulse.", Thomas told the Audino sweetly.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 3:38:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Whether it's because of a growing sense of duty or a need to catch a breath of fresh air, Eris has been finding it easier and easier to push herself to leave the darkness of her room. Armed with a watering can, a journal and a backpack of snacks, she and Reiner make their way to Route 117 once more to check on their newest creation - A little flower patch that surrounds a singular, blooming gracidea.
[break][break]
It's peaceful when she gets there, far quieter than the time she'd tried to go to Petalburg Woods... but perhaps, it wouldn't stay like that forever, the quiet cry of an Audino floating from nearby. With her curiosity piqued, Eris moves to check who's there, only to see someone busy hugging their Audino pal like she would with Reiner at times. As if a little jealous, said Luxray brushes up beside her and goes in for a nuzzle of his own.
[break][break]
Some things just never changed no matter how old they got.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || route 117

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 19:38:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Pulse would quickly take notice to the presence of the child, and her Luxray. Given the hearing of the species, this would not come as a surprise. The Audino would quickly rush over to investigate the two of them, a smile on his face. He would greet them both with a friendly cry, before offering a hug to them both.

Thomas, or Daisuke, as Eris would know him as, would soon follow. He would recognize the preteen from their previous encounter at the Cycling Road underpass. "Oh hey, Eris. How have you been?", the black-haired man asked.

"This is, Pulse, by the way.", he would introduce the fluffy Audino to Eris.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 22:22:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She struggles to determine just how close the Audino stands, but more or less grasps it when the Audino reaches over to hug them.
[break][break]
"Hello there..." A small smile weaves its way across her lips, the hug returned as she hums in greeting. "I've been okay! Kinda been coming here on and off to take care of this little thing..."
[break][break]
Shifting herself just a little, Eris makes enough room for Daisuke to take a peek at her tiny patch of Eden.
[break][break]
"It blooms really brightly!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 17:30:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the young girl accepts his hug, the Audino cries out happily. He gives her an affectionate nuzzle, before going over to her Luxray companion. Not at all intimidated by the appearance of the electric lion, the pink ball of affection and fluff offers the Luxray a hug as well.

"So you got one of those seeds, too?", Daisuke asked. If anything, he was surprised that Eris managed to get into the speed dating event, if that is indeed where she got it. But then, if it was just 'business' on her end, it was understandable.

"I just started up one of my own as well.", he'd tell her.

Soon to join in were another couple of Audino. One of them had an Eevee in her arms, while the other was on her on. The one without the Eevee greeted Eris and her Luxray without hesitation, waiving to them. Meanwhile, the one with the Eevee remained behind, clearly shy.

tags:
notes: DeDe and Bunni join in

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 10:31:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There looks to be a moment where Reiner thinks to push the Audino away, a low snort blown through his nose as he paws the ground. But he eventually relents, leaning into Pulse's embrace with slight tenseness.
[break][break]
"I made lots of friends and got these seeds... so I think it was pretty worth!" When she peeks over his shoulder, she spies the horde of Audinos headed their way, a smile growing on her face as she tilts her head slightly to the left.
[break][break]
"Awh!! They're all so cute! I have a whole bunch of Woopers and they always gang up like this too!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 7:07:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Luxray finally gave in, the fluffy Audino let out a happy little squeal, and hugged the big electric cat. Pulse nuzzled the creature's head happily, letting out a happy cry. As he hugged the Luxray, he'd emit a Heal Pulse.

"Glad to hear you made friends along the way.", 'Daisuke' told her, a gentle smile on his face.

"Aren't they?", he gushed, hugging Bunni and the Eevee gently. The two snuggled up to the tall man happily, feeling safe in his arms. "Woopers? I don't own any myself, nor does my boss, but they are cute. I'd love to befriend a few someday.", he remarked, giving Bunni a gentle kiss on her head, causing the pink and cream-colored creature to blush, and snuggle into him.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 1:56:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]This isn't too bad, or so Reiner thinks until Pulse begins to nuzzle his head like an excitable baby. And yet, he's committed to the act and has no choice but to accept the affection. Eris, on the other hand, seems to be readily pulling out a bunch of pokeballs, calling out swaths of pink and blue as they tumble out onto the grassy patch.
[break][break]
Bending down, Eris picks one particularly pink one up, grinning as the Wooper jiggles her feet and lets out a friendly chirp.
[break][break]
"This one is Lyra! She was my first Wooper that I hatched!" Then, came the others who started to surround them and watch with a veil of interest. "Nessie, Socks, Einar, Blue, Mel, Uri, Niko, Remus, Salt and Aloe! Then, those Quagsires over there are Spurðann, Loppa, Astrikur, Tina, Isak and Killy..."
[break][break]
Each of the Quagsires seem much more peaceful than the Woopers, each herding a pair of younguns as they wave in greeting.
[break][break]
"They help to take care of my garden sometimes!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 4:28:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Audino would finally back off from hugging the Luxray. That was when he noticed all the pink and blue critters pouring out. The Audino would rush up over to them, eager to make friends with the Woopers.

'Daisuke' smiled warmly at the group of Wooper and Quagsire before them. "They're all so precious.", the black-haired man would comment.

Pulse would waste no time in greeting the group, and attempting to get hugs, especially from the Quagsire.

"Oh, how rude of me. The shy Audino's Bunni, and the Eevee in her arms is Gene. And the more outgoing one here is DeDe.", he'd introduce them to Eris.

DeDe was already off with Pulse, attempting to socialize with the Wooper and Quagsire herd.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 5:08:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well, I'm always looking for more of them! Let me know if you find anymore, okay?"
[break][break]
Whether in agreement or simply because she wants to be let loose, Lyra squiggles and squirms her way out of Eris' arms. Then, as she chirps, she rallies the rest of the Wooper Troopers and gets them to dance around the gracidea patch in some sort of weird ritual. But Eris seems unfazed by such antics, turning her head to the left as Reiner presses back into her side.
[break][break]
"So you've heard of the fairytales behind these flowers, right? About the secret eden guarded by grace?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 6:16:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Will do.", Daisuke told her with a gentle smile.

Pulse and DeDe would watch the cute little ritual the Wooper did with both intrigue and adoration for the little ones. The two were tempted to join in on the fun.

"Yes, actually.", Daisuke would tell her. The florist had informed him of the legend, prompting him to test his luck. "Why do you ask?", he inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 10:41:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To hear an adult knowing of the tale... For once, she can't help but feel a little surprised at how readily he answers the question and with such confidence to boot.
[break][break]
"Do you think such tales could be true?" She hums, pressing her fingers together as she looks to her own flower. "A pretty garden far away from all kinds of danger and bad things... It'd be great if a place like that existed..."
[break][break]
Far away from the threats of being silenced, far away from the burdens of association and guilt, far away from those who sought after her life. But that would be running away from all of her problems, wouldn't it? Would she ever be able to forgive herself for being such a coward?
[break][break]
She has yet to forgive herself, hasn't she?
[break][break]
"Guess there's only one way to find out, huh?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 0:27:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Years ago, I would scoff at such things. But given what's been happening over the last few years, it isn't so unbelievable anymore.", he'd admit to her. "I've never been directly involved in any of the madness that had been plaguing the Region myself, but I've heard the stories, seen the evidence. Makes me wonder what other so-called myths are true.", he'd continue.

"Hell, a puddle of liquid metal I came across came to life, and followed me around like a lost puppy, til I took the little one home.", he'd add.

A half-truth, because Thomas had indeed found himself at the center of certain events. The Blacephalon Attack on the Night Market, becoming one of Yveltal's acolytes, the Megalopolan Invasion, witnessing Dialgia, and his encounter with Melmetal. But then, as she knew, she was talking to Daisuke Hayashi, not Thomas Benoit.

"It's worth a try, I'd say.", he'd tell her. "Though with anything else, there may be gaps in the story that one can only fill in by being there.", he'd continue.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 5:21:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What myths are true? What can she trust in a world of unnatural power and fickle deities? Prophecies dictating the end of the world? Wonders of promised lands and sleeping giants? Mere fairytales gathered from childhood?
[break][break]
"Well, guess we both have a lot of work to do then? Watering the gardens, keeping it tidy and free of weeds..." She's losing herself in thought and it doesn't take her long to realise that there's an awkward silence growing between them.
[break][break]
"Don't let me stop you then! Maybe I'll find the place before you! And when I do, I'll tell you all about it!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Appreciation (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 5:47:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I look forward to it. It was good to see you again, Eris.", he'd tell the pre-teen.

Pulse would offer her one last hug before she left. When all was said and done, he'd continue to tend to the garden. Even if the legends turned out not to be true in this case, he wanted to see for himself. At the very least, the little ones enjoyed tending to the garden with him.

tags:
notes: Fin
Gracedia 3/3