celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
champagne problems
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 5:16:41 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]it feels like forever since she's had an actual slumber party... and really, it has been. for as social as she might be, she finds herself not having many people she'd actually invite over. they could be counted on one hand and she's certain that's more telling of her than others.

oh well... this is still exciting!

a knock on the door interrupts her from finishing setting out snacks. the guest of the hour is greeted by muffled sounds of giada rushing and a dozen meows. and when she swings the door open, she's beaming while shooing some cats away from escaping.

"hi hi!" it's an excited chirp breathed out in a rush of little syllables. "come on in. make yourself at home!" and with that, she steps back to let paxton in. kitties begin to swam him and ollie without hesitation, mewling at his ankles like needy little menaces.

"sorry, they're a little needy," she giggles. much like her, really, if she stops to think about it... instead, she simply turns to pour a glass of wine.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
champagne problems
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 0:14:06 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

He didn't really know what to expect form the slumber party. Giada was a little all over the place. Not that he minded, in small doses, but he'd never been to an adult slumber party. In fact, he was pretty sure that was one of the euphemisms he used to explain why he sometimes showed up to work late in the clothes he wore the night before. So he did his best. He'd bought a bottle of whiskey, and popcorn. Two types in fact: extra butte and caramel. He didn't know her preference so.

Ollie waited patiently in a little green pajama set and cute clip on nighty cap. He dind't need that to sleep, and he didn't usually wear that to bed, but Paxton had seen it online and figured this was the best time for his cat to wear it. "Good t' see ya, Gia." he said, offering the woman a small smile as Ollie rushed into shake paws with all of the woman's cats. The loud meowing filled the hallway quickly and Paxton carefully moved into the home, trying to avoid stepping on any cats as they bum rushed him. He crouched down to give all the cats that wanted it a couple of 'hello' pets. "Uh, I brought snacks." he added, having already dropped his gifts to the side. The cats demanded his attnetion first and foremost.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
champagne problems
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 4:11:45 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]the cats are, in simple terms, over the moon. while she's a very attentive trainer to her babies, there's nothing like pets from someone new, someone not familiar with their attention seeking antics. they mewl and meow, alternating between rushing for his hands and his legs. ollie is also welcomed into their midst with excited chirps and brrrps.

"is it?" her smile turns teasing. red wine pours easily into an empty glass. and while you're, you know, not supposed to fill it to the top, she pretends that isn't a thing. it's filled to the point of nearly overflowing before she's bending over to sip excess from the top.

if it spills when she shifts to join him and the cluster of cats, she doesn't notice. no, she's distracted by the mention of snacks and her company.

"ooooh, what kind?" blue eyes light up like a christmas tree. before she gets too invested in snacks, however, she's letting out a knowing laugh as her cats begin to flood him for more attention.

"careful," she warns with a grin. "they'll never let you leave if you spoil them." like trainer, like pokemon.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
champagne problems
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 5:38:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton looked up at his host briefly before nodding, “Course. Wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t.” he assured her as he did his best to please the hoard of cats he’d summoned. He couldn’t imagine having this many roaming around the apartment himself. He worried enough letting Ollie wander when he forgot to clean, much less 20 more Ollies. He eyed the overflowing glass and drops of ruby as they trickled down his friend’s arm. “Pregaming my arrival?” he asked, more of a tease than out of concern. They were having a slumber party. It was good as any occasion to have a little drink.

“Popcorn and hard liquor.” He said, nodding over at the stash left by the wall that was being sniffed at by maybe one or two cats at the moment. “Ollie is bad enough…but I think I can pull myself away well enough…i-in a bit though.” He said, still happy about the attention from all his new furry pals. “You said slumber party…so I thought movies.” He added a wee bit sheepishly.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
champagne problems
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 23:50:22 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she laughs. "i pregame everything, bestie. c'mon, you know this."

and really, has anyone seen her show up to an event without a drink or two already simmering nicely in her system? no, they haven't.

gia's kitty squad will never let this man leave now, that much she knows. he has two hands to pet them and they're fully aware of that fact. it'll be a miracle if he sleeps at all tonight, really. she can picture it now: paxton buried beneath a mountain of cats.

one of her cats in particular, her darling shiny skitty, scurries back over to find her legs and climb her way up to giada's shoulder. there, peach settles with a happy purr.

"you thought right, handsome!" man, she's so excited. popcorn, the good alcohol, and movies is the best combo.

poor paxton, though... the cats are barely letting him move away from the door, let alone watch a movie.

"do you have a preference for a movie? you kinda seem like a rom-com guy."

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
champagne problems
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 0:54:13 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton snorted at her response. “Yeah, guess yer right about that.” He said finally lifting a let out of the grasp of Gia’s kittens and stepping towards the couch. Loud mewling of protest followed his every move and the swarm continued to follow, magnetized by the new scent in their home. “Guess you don’t bring many people home?” he added as he finally managed to sit on the couch with minimal kitty cat injury.

“Good. I dind’t exactly bring a nice set of clothes either.” He said gesturing at the sweat suit set and fuzzy socks. He’d taken off his shoes at the door. He could still see a couple of kitties sniffing and laying on them. Ollie for his part is busy exploring but staying close to Gia. As soon as the mention of snacks comes up, he’s already darting away eager to find the kitchen and raid the pantry. Little brat. “Haha, is it that obvious?” he said as a cat or two hopped into his lap while others continued purring at his feet. “Best o’ both worlds I think.” He added, not ashamed of his taste in movies.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
champagne problems
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:45:32 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]her head tilts at the question, as if her mind is struggling to remember. has she brought anyone home? well... there was an ex, an old friend, two or three lucky guys from the bar. oh, and ! now, the list is continuing to grow to include paxton.

"technically," she murmurs, finally. "yes and no? they're picky about who they beg from." her cats are great judges of character. well, aside from her, at least. somehow, they're the biggest fans of paxton and . maybe they just like men? wouldn't be the first bad habit she taught them.

a laugh escapes and she's leaning toward him with a grin, wine somehow not spilling in the process.

"you don't need to bring nice clothes to hang out! hell, you could show up naked and i'd be content." actually... no, down, gia.

as ollie scurries off to the kitchen for look for snacks, a couple of her cats break away from the cluster to scamper after him. they'll find nothing of value besides a few bags of cat treats. all the goods are tucked away for now, hidden from her nosy little critters.

"absolutely best of both worlds! now, tell me," she's practically shoving herself into his side at this point. the wine glasses rises to her lips for a sip before she's staring him down. her expression is, admittedly, more serious than the actual question. "what's your favorite rom-com?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
champagne problems
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 2:20:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"I think they just know they're cute and can get away with it." Paxton said as he watched Ollie come back defeated from the kitchen. "Like they're owner." he teased, lettings out a small laugh as Ollie meowed at some cats, introducing himself once more and trying to make playmates. "Mmm...maybe when it gets warmer, I'll consider it." he said, unbothered as the woman leaned into him.

The question isn't unexpected, but he still felt a little embarrassed. Teal eyes darting away from Gia's general direction before looking back at her in defeat. "So...the first rom-com I ever watched...is also my favorite...and that's Love Actually." he said squeezing his eyes shut as he cringed.

"I know its a awful but I just got attached to it."
he said with a slight shrug, not wanting to disturb Gia's perch on him. "You? And don't say No Strings Attached."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
champagne problems
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 8:39:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: