20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cossack
Cossack Kurama
re;context [o]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 5:00:40 GMT
Cossack Kurama Avatar
[attr="class","cossack"]

"and so...if i just do this." he pricks his finger with the scalpel to watch a hint of red suddenly come spilling out of the cut on his finger. with that he holds his finger over the small petri dish and lets it drip slowly into it. his magneton floats up beside him with a tray full of crackers and orange juice in its magnet hands for him to eat to revitalize himself. the man only chuckled.

"oh come now i'm not donating blood. just inspecting something. but i do appreciate the concern." he takes a cracker from the tray anyway and once the dish is full enough on its bottom with is blood he takes it and slides it under a microscope while cleaning up his finger. "we gave blood to the those shrines and gained new power...i wonder if it somehow changed us in the process."

he recalled those so called powers from their little "trip" into the tree in sootopolis that granted everyone the power to take on the forms of pokemon and their abilities to an extent and after that...well there wasn't really any word about it. not even cossack dared to try and see if he could summon such power again. even if he was able to he would still want to examine a specimen to try and see if there were any changes to a person's body because of it.

and he wasn't quite eager ot ask people around this submarine if they were willing to participate in experiments....even if some of them would do it on themselves.

[newclass=.cossack] [/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack b] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack i] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7a66d9;[/newclass]