part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:18:26 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

He’d been waiting for a chance to do this for a while.[break][break]

Time was definitely against him, after all, what with a very certain person always being occupied by work. Ever since coming to Hoenn, though, there were a fair amount of places he’d found and explored within his newfound free time, and truthfully, he’d been wanting to show them off for a while. It required some minor deviation from the set path (which came with its own risks, of course, but he took that into account with caution), but as he took a smaller, running start towards a larger boulder and grasped onto the edge of it, he gave a low, grunting sigh as he hauled himself up.[break][break]

They’d have to go back later, of course, but it’d be worth it.[break][break]

Without much time wasted, he crouched atop the very edge he’d pulled himself over, and then pressed himself down against the surface. With one hand secured against the edge and another stretched out and down, he nodded towards a certain blonde he’d taken the liberty of dragging out. ”Careful, now~. C’mon- I’ll help you up.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 0:27:20 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she doesn't quite understand his energy, but whatever makes him happy, made her happy. though she isn't one for physical activity, how can she turn him down when he looks so excited, and when he's so eager to pull her along? suddenly she can't bring herself to say no. [break][break]

though she glances up at him when he hefts himself above her, and she quirks a brow. wouldn't it be easier to hop onto her garchomp and lift herself up? it would, but to humour him, she wears a slight, amused smile on her lips as she grasps firmly to his hand. ".. be careful, mmn?~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim— i had to stop for the night
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 5:08:44 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Always am; don’t you worry~.”[break][break]

The words were paired with a quick smile flashed her way before he squeezed her hand as a means to further stable his grasp. He pulled her up accordingly after the fact (and not without gently reaching out to take her arm within his other hand for further safety), taking a couple of paces backwards to guide her onto a safer distance from the edge before letting go.[break][break]

He turned his head to gaze upon their surroundings from the top of their elevated stance following that, breathing a sigh as he placed his hands upon his waist. ”Ahhh… There it is~....” he mused on, eying the fence that bordered their surroundings before peering over the varied greens and other fauna. He pointed through them after some time, grinning a bit wider. ”Y’see that, further down there~?” he went on, glancing towards her for a moment. ”Those are the canopies of some of the trees down in Fortree City. Can you see them~?”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 21:10:08 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it's a rocky path, but she's okay. [break][break]

it seems like he's done this, multiple times in the past. she isn't too worried about herself getting hurt, though she knows that voicing it will probably land her a lecture. he's breathing at a pace, though it takes her a tad longer to catch her breath. she hasn't moved this much in a while, after all - what with being a homebody, and being stuck to her desk for the better half of the day. [break][break]

she's greeted with a beautiful sight nevertheless, almost enough to leave a woman speechless, had she known that this wasn't their destination. not yet. though he points in the direction, and she squints to try and get a better look out. "ah, yes. i do see them." she holds her hand against her forehead, trying to look out into the distance and shade her eyes. ".. i assume that's our destination?"

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 0:50:36 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

With a soft chuckle, he nodded and carefully began trekking down towards the fence barring them from a step descent. ”Yes, ma’am— although it won’t be for a good while from now~,” he mused, raising his arms overhead within a lengthy stretch prior to resting his forearms upon the aforementioned barricade. ”I’d say it’ll take us about…maybe half an hour? Ish? But we should get there in that general time~.”[break][break]

He breathed a sigh after the fact, glancing over his shoulder before nodding forward in gesture for her to come along.[break][break]

”No shame in sticking around, though…” he added with a softer hum, turning to look out towards the scenery before and below them again. ”Such a nice view… I’d say it’s exactly the kinda thing you’d see on a travel blog, or something…”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 2:25:34 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

a travel blog? [break][break]

she hums, looking out to the horizon. he's not wrong, and she greatly appreciates the view. a smile comes to her lips, looking out to the distance before leaning her arms against the fence. though emerald eyes squint slightly, attempting to look out to the distance. ah. more walking. [break][break]

"mmn.. i've travelled hoenn a lot, but its a shame that i only found this place today~.." and although she prefers quicker transportation ".. maybe i should take a few more walks more often~.."

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:19:04 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Hey— if you do, I’d gladly join if you’d have me~.”[break][break]

The words were spoken with a smile, all while being paired with a gentle pat upon the shoulder in encouragement. Following that, however, he shifted forward a pace more in order to lean upon the fencing before them. He inhaled deeply, taking in the airs around them for a few moments within a gander before blinking and shifting his attention towards her again.[break][break]

”You wanna take a picture before we head down?” he asked, tilting his head with an ongoing smile. ”Again— the view’s nice~. Even if we did come back, we may as well take the view back with us, right?”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 22:30:11 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"of course." she wears a smile on her lips, gazing out into the distance to enjoy the sights. really, she'd love nothing more than to take a hike with him now and then, even if it might.. end up a little physically strenuous. still, more exercise doesn't hurt anyone. [break][break]

.. and it should be better if it's with him. [break][break]

the suggestion to go and take a picture wasn't surprising, though it has her hum in amusement all the same. "it doesn't hurt." she smiles, pulling out her phone and bringing it to the camera screen, gently tapping calix. "if you could bring out your incineroar to take the picture, that would be wonderful~." she chimes, waiting for the feline pokemon to emerge from the pokeball. when it does, she hands it over.[break][break]

then she moves closer to his side, waiting for a picture to be taken.

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 4:06:23 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, yes.[break]
The benefit of having a Pokemon with hands.[break][break]

She suggested, and so he had to deliver. With an approving hum and nod, he brought his hand to one of the capsules resting upon his waist (a quick motion, altogether, after years of ordering his Pokemon in a particular order for easier access and memory) and tossed it out. With a roar, the aforementioned beast burst forth, and as his trainer caught the Pokeball as it returned to him, he also raised his other, freer hand in greeting with a grin.[break][break]

”Hey, buddy— you mind taking a picture for us real quick~?” he asked, nodding towards the device within the woman’s hands. The feline, himself, trailed his gaze along the direction he was directed in, and after little more than a moment or so, the fire type gave another, secondary roar in approval and affirmation while reaching out and taking the phone between his paws.[break][break]

Calix, meanwhile, rested his hand atop the blonde’s shoulder as his Pokemon began shuffling around; seemingly a means of attempting to find a good spot, himself. With an amused eye, the man chuckled while bringing his other arm around, resting it softly over and around her waist while gently resting the left of his jaw against the top of her head.[break][break]

”...Thanks for coming out here, by the way~,” he hummed, briefly glancing down at her. ”I know how busy you normally are, after all…”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 20:44:19 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

how convenient it is to have a pokemon with opposable thumbs. she should get one for herself, sometime, considering that the majority of her pokemon are.. clawed. or winnged, or.. limbless. thinking on it.. mm.. maybe she should go on a trip to find more pokemon, soon. for now, however, she's focusing on the man in front of her, who tugs her closer to his person as he passes his phone towards the incineroar. she's initially taken aback by the sudden tug, but adjusts herself nevertheless, and tilts her head to the left along with his jaw. [break][break]

".. it's no problem~" she chimes, a rare smile to her lips as she glances up with a deep, green hue in her eyes. a tinge of red arises on her cheeks, and she giggles. the feeling he gives her is warm, and she doesn't know how to feel about it, still. or.. rather, she doesn't know if she should be feeling anything other than amusement and joy. it's so foreign to her, nowadays, but maybe that's a good thing. [break][break]

and so she briefly turns her head before the photo, to give him a quick peck to his cheek before turning back to the camera, humming ".. anything for you."

end - photo

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
photogenic [m][ac]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 0:19:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: