part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:18:57 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

Y’know what? He’d gotten stranger requests in the past.[break]
This was still up there, but he’d already experienced…not worse, but definitely weirder.[break][break]

So, he hummed as they were guided towards the…breeding areas? Keeping grounds? He hadn’t even had a clue what to call them, but for a while, he merely kept his eyes forward as they were guided through the facility by one of the employees. Before long, though, he eyed the back of the person’s head before gradually (subtly) slowing his own pace, eventually falling in line with the woman he’d asked to accompany him.[break][break]

He leaned over to her, lowering his voice while still keeping his eyes on their guide.[break][break]

”...This is a long shot, but did...you or any of your siblings ever have any experience in Pokemon breeding? ...There any advice you could offer for this?”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 0:38:05 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

.. pokemon breeding. [break][break]

well, if they were in need of help, maybe she should take some time out of her day (granted, she wouldn't have bothered to look at the request, had someone else not pulled her out of her designing room to smell the flowers). she walks behind a guide and the burlier man, only to find him fall back and walk by her side. [break][break]

she hums. [break][break]

".. mmn.. no, i do not." she replies, then narrowing her eyes towards the ground as her mind wanders. pensive. "i too am at a.. bit of a loss as to how we are going to approach this.."

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim— i had to stop for the night
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 5:09:04 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Damn. Okay…” he murmured back, glancing towards their guide for a moment before straightening his stance and offering them a smile as they turned towards them, opening one of the doors to the side and gesturing them in. ”Winging it, then. Gotcha…”[break][break]

And with that, he slipped through the doorway within a quick, fluid manner, briefly allowing his eyes to adjust to the sunlight of the enclosure once more before beginning to properly peer around. He took several more steps along the way, eventually eying what he could only assume to be some of the pandas in question.[break][break]

…Oddly enough, a couple of them seemed to be locked in some sort of quarrel while another one seemed to be sulking some ways away.[break][break]

”...Ohhhhhhhhhh… I think I see what’s happening…”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 20:41:38 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

never ask daphne for relationship advice. you would be very, very disappointed. [break][break]

she walks into the room, but that's about where the similarities stop. though she also sees two of the panda arguing, with another panda sulking off to the side, she doesn't.. quite understand the situation. ".. are they.. having a lover's quarrel?" if that's the case, it's a little concerning, especially with how fiery some of their tempers can get when they get a little too heated. she doesn't quite understand the panda to the side, either, who seemed a bit too docile to jump into the argument. [break][break]

so instead she gently nudges at the man, with a slightly concerned quirking of her brow "what do you make of this?"

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 0:50:47 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”I actually think it’s a case of a parent not wanting to let his kid go~.”[break][break]

With a soft laugh, he lifted his hand in gesture towards the paired pandas to begin with. ”Those two seem to be arguing, yeah? But it looks kinda one sided, right?” he mused on, nodding towards them in further gesture before folding his arms lightly. ”Almost like one’s kinda trying to convince the other of something?”[break][break]

He turned his head towards the singular Pangoro further off, reaching down for one of the Pokeballs residing upon his hip.[break][break]

That one looks like it’s got a broken spirit. …Almost like it’s tried, but it’s just tired of arguing by this point.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 2:22:01 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, a family dispute. [break][break]

it's no wonder she's felt the quivering blissey in her pokeball, already long sensing the sadness and frustration that came with this argument. still, there's something to be said when there are pokemon arguing about.. the future of their child, she assumes. it almost reminds her of a child trying to convince their parent that they're old enough, and can go out to become a pokemon trainer. such is life. [break][break]

daphne reaches for the blissey's pokeball, watching idly as it shakes, slightly, in her hand. "... shall i bring out pearl to aid and cheer up the one sitting over there?" she asks, glancing her head to calix. "that is.. if you have an idea on how to speak with the other two.." she has more to say about this situation, but this could wait until after they resolve the issue.

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:19:16 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

He nodded, humming with a smile of equal parts concern and amusement, alike, in light of the situation at hand. ”May as well, yeah. As for those two, though,” he started off, humming with an idle smile and chuckle as he shifted a hand to one of the Pokeballs on his belt, ”I think there may be some persuasion that could be done~...”[break][break][break][break]

With that, he flicked the capsule off of its holding before tossing it out, releasing a familiar little panda of his own. He gave a few cries before his trainer called out to him, and with a broadened grin, the aforementioned man crouched down to tap a hand against the bear’s head while pointing over at the elder creatures afar.[break][break]

”You see those two over there, buddy?” he asked, pursing his lips. ”I want you to go over there and work the cute charm on the Pangoro that’s being stubborn. See if that’ll convince him to let his kid go~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 22:34:24 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she'll leave the bigger pangoro to be dealt with by the pancham. on her end, she brings her blissey over to the sulking one, intending to.. probably feed it with an egg of happiness.[break][break]

daphne doesn't need to crouch to be able to meet its eyes, of which look tired, and exhausted. it looks more in a state of helplessness, if anything. it's a sad sight. so she's quick to pull the pink ball's pokeball, letting the happiness pokemon out to begin chiming at the sad pangoro. pearl is quick to pull the egg from her pouch, offering it to the sad pokemon who sulks. [break][break]

".. it will help you feel better." she isn't the best at comforting people, never mind pokemon, but she reaches out to gently pat the top of the pangoro's head. "calix will deal with the other two in no time, mmn? we can keep you company until then." the blissey chimes along, still urging the pangoro to eat the egg - even if a little to alleviate the sadness and fatigue.

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 4:06:40 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

Never had he seen Ares run off so quickly and eagerly.[break][break]

It left the former soldier laughing as the cub skittered off, and as he watched him immediately butt into the conversation that the two Pangoro had seemingly been in the middle of, he crossed his arms as the one that seemed to be trying to convince its parent immediately gave what seemed to be a roar at the sight of the tinier bear (a roar that he could only assume meant something akin to, ‘See? SEE? YOU COULD HAVE ONE OF THESE!’ as it immediately lifted his Pokemon up and began wildy gesturing at him).[break][break]

Honestly speaking, he was a bit shocked at how well the idea seemed to work on a whim.[break]
As he watched his little boy emphasize the Pangoro’s point, though, he couldn’t really fight it.[break][break]

So, as the Pancham’s sheer presence seemed to be doing wonders with the convincing process afar, the man, himself, briefly strode through the clearing. His eyes shifted between both Pokemon and neighboring trainer before gently tapping the shoulder of the latter.[break][break]

”Mama-to-be already sounds like she’s rubbing the idea of a grandkid in her parent’s face,” he chuckled, glancing slightly over his shoulder. ”I’d give it maybe, what… Four? Five minutes? Maybe somewhere around there before she manages to finally break through~.”[break][break]

Give or take a bit, of course.[break]
By that point, it really just seemed to depend on how long it’d take the elder Pangoro to recover from the whiplash of a Pancham seemingly appearing from nowhere and getting screamed at by its daughter with a violent second wind.

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 5:30:44 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

ah.. it was one of those. [break][break]

she sighs softly, though slightly exasperated with the pangoro. no wonder they were looking so glum and fatigued; she would be too, if she had to face this amount of energy for so long. she feels for you pangoro; truly, she does. so with a small,defeated smile, she gives the pangoro the blissey's egg, urging for it to at least take a bite. that way, at least, they would be able to feel some speck of energy. hopefully. [break][break]

some time later, and much convincing afterwards, it seems like the older pangoro has reluctantly accepted the idea of letting the little one go, and that lets a relief out of the woman's lips. "that was.. something.." she comments, her blissey walking alongside her. [break][break]

hopefully, future missions wouldn't be so.. obscure. pokemon breeders exist for a reason, don't they..?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
confusion [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 20:58:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: