163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:19:18 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

He gave a long, low whistle at the sight of everything around them.[break][break]

Capitalizing. He was capitalizing (monopolizing, really, even if he didn’t realize it or mean to) the most of her time whenever he found out that she had some to spare, so after no shortage of insistence on his part, he found himself within the corners of one of the shops set up for the event. He hummed as he peered through the arrays of souvenirs and the like, quirking his lip before smiling and picking a pair of Incineroar ears from the mess and putting them on.[break][break]

He glanced towards his side with a grin, gesturing up at them. ”What do you think, eh~? On brand for me?”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 0:43:48 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

... he's so silly. [break][break]

and she's not used to being this silly. what, with being given a headpiece with two, flowing ribbons to resemble an altaria resting in her golden locks. she's a little confused, and thoroughly thrown off. it's been so long since she's been to this kind of.. place. it's childish. [break][break]

uncertainty is no stranger when she pinches and holds a piece of ribbon between her fingers, but a smile can't help but creep on her face when she sees the man smiling so brightly in front of her, with a pair of feline ears atop of his head. "pfft--" she raises her hand to cover her lips, holding in a giggle "i-it suits you, mmn.. pfft.." [break][break]

".. you look so silly~."

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim— i had to stop for the night
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 5:09:15 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

Needless to say, he was glad to see a smile on her face for a change— and as if he had been attempting to prompt it to broaden, he merely shook his head at her with the intention of shaking the ears resting atop it even more. ”Me? Silly? Never,” he stressed with faux denial, both tone and smile betraying his claims altogether. ”Maybe you’re just enjoying yourself for once~. You ever thought about that?”[break][break]

Seemingly pleased with himself, he calmed down for just a moment’s reprise, though took care to gently reach out and take the other ribbon she wore between his fingers. He eyed it with an exaggerated thoughtfulness, pursing his lips before gently flicking the end of the fabric against her nose with a continuous grin.[break][break]

”...It’s a nice look for you, though~. The smile, I mean.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 20:35:37 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

enjoying herself? yes, maybe that's the case. it's been so long she's forgotten how to loosen up, and how to enjoy herself when not under the influence of alcohol (it's so ironic when she thinks about it, how they met). [break][break]

the smile she wears persists, and her lips broaden the smile just as he wished. for a while, she's amused watching as the ears atop of his head sway and wave in the air, and his exaggerated tone prompts even a slight giggle to escape her lips. he flicks the ribbon and compliments her, and her response is to smile a little more warmly, with the same tinge on her cheeks as the smile reaches emerald green eyes. [break][break]

"you always say that..." she takes the other ribbon between her fingers, twirling it around in place of her hair "... it's because you're being cute."

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 0:50:58 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Oh, well if being cute’s all I need to do to get you to smile, I should do it more often,” he laughed, grinning more while giving her nose another, final flick before gently letting go of the ribbon. He peered towards the other souvenirs and other products strewn out before them, idly picking a couple of smaller figurines out and eying them before shifting his eyes towards her again. ”Awfully easy to please you in that case, though. I’m glad~.”[break][break]

He smiled a bit more before looking back to the figurines, examining them for a while longer before placing one back.[break][break]

”That aside, though— there anything specific you wanna do after this~? Like…you got your eye on a specific ride, or was there some food that caught your eye, or…?”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 1:12:16 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she's probably a lot easier to please than he thinks, considering that she's in a constant state of "pleased" around him. it's obvious that he's noticed that, but less obvious when she doesn't say it. still, her amusement can't be hidden when she smiles up to him. his own smile is contagious. he's contagious. [break][break]

now she pauses, glancing around to some rides that are scattered around the park. there's slight hesitation as she takes a glance at a particularly large one, and a slight tinge of pink rises to her cheeks as she narrows her eyes, glancing to the side - to the ground. "... the merry-go-round.." her hands are brought together, tenting her fingertips when her eyes hesitantly glance back at him. [break][break]

"i know it sounds childish but.. i think a merry-go-round ride would be fun~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:19:26 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

…The merry go round, huh?[break][break]

He had to admit— it was a bit unexpected from her. Pleasantly so, but still. He pondered her choice of attraction for a moment before shrugging and grinning nonetheless, however, and gave a nod of approval while nodding to the registers. With the remaining figurine in hand, he reached up to pluck the ears he’d selected off of his head before beginning to get his wallet out.[break][break]

”Hey— it’s only childish if you think it’s childish~.” After plucking a card out, he folded his wallet back up before holding the same hand out, nodding and gesturing to the ribbons she wore upon her head. ”If the round’s where you wanna go, the round’s where you wanna go~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 23:43:55 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she doesn't know why she thought she'd be judged. [break][break]

maybe it's because she's so used to being judged, so used to having the eyes on her. maybe she's just tired of the pressure and the expectations. maybe that's why she finds it so soothing to be around. maybe that's why she's more comfortable being open with him. she didn't know what to expect after her choice of a ride, but hearing his response brought a smile to her lips. though she slowly takes the ribbons off the top of her head to put in his hand - and would have said nothing, if not for seeing him pull out his wallet. [break][break]

"ah, hold on--" she starts, raising her hand to gently lower the hand with the card in it "you really don't need to.. i suggested it, so i should be using my card."

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
March 16th
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Demisexual
Special Ops
Sergeant
awards
163 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calix
Calix Nikolau
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 23:52:26 GMT
Calix Nikolau Avatar
[nospaces]

”Nnnnnope, too late~.”[break][break]

With a broadened grin and a quick wink, he curled his free fingers around the band of the accessory she handed off to him (honestly somewhat surprised she did it without as much of a second thought) before quickly pulling it away with both ribbons and card in hand. Humble as ever, she seemed— but in response to her attempting to lower his hand, he merely tapped his card against her fingers playfully before properly shifting everything to join the other products in his other hand.[break][break]

”It’s no issue. Promise~.” He made eye contact with the closest person manning their register once their spot was free, walking over and setting everything down while glancing back over his shoulder and towards her. ”This is on me. …If you’re really intent on making things even, though, I’ll let you know when a food cart catches my eye~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 3:16:34 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she's learned better than to argue with him. [break][break]

if anything, she's defeated when he so playfully raises his card, and her lips can only curl into a small smile as he walks to the register. still, there's something endearing when he's stubborn like this, and it puts her at ease once again. he seems to have that calming and soothing effect - though if she says so, he'll probably just insist that he's being honest. [break][break]

mmn.. yes, that's right. [break]
it was this simplicity that drew her to him. [break][break]

the fact that he could be so laid back, and relatively carefree, and how she could act the same without the pressure weighing on her. with a sigh, she walks with him to board the ride, specifically hopping onto a rather sturdy, two seated horse. she sits in the front, waiting for him to sit behind her, with both her hands lower along the pole. [break][break]

".. mmn. i'll be sure to pay you back through some treats at stalls, later~" [break][break]

for now, she'll just enjoy the ride.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
outings [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 7:03:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: