117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:32:03 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Doing something like this still felt like an odd experience, even if - in the grand scheme of things - the last time he’d done such a thing had only been a year within the past at most. He peered through his surroundings as they ventured forth, occasionally glancing back towards his walking companion as a means of watching her own step before directing his attention forward, once more. There was no stress to be felt. There was no tension to be had.[break][break]

…It genuinely did feel like he had some semblance of peace back.[break][break]

”Mmn… It looks as though the path is getting a bit narrow ahead…” he murmured, instinctively narrowing his eyes at the aforementioned track. ”...You go first. I’ll follow behind in case anything happens.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 5:02:25 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

how long has it been? a year? it's felt like ages. [break][break]

being able to walk along with asa, that is. it's been too long since she was able to share a path, too long since she's been able to enjoy her surroundings. too long since she's been able to appreciate the trees and the flowers for what they were. it feels like she can finally breathe again, and the fear, and anxiety, and the rage have disappeared. [break][break]

really, she can't believe she'd gone for so long without him. [break][break]

her feet come to a slow stop at his words, and she only smiles in response while stepping on ahead. though not without pausing in her tracks, and holding her hand out behind to beckon his. "then i'll lead us through~" knowing full well, with his height, he could see past her no problem. [break][break]

it's just been so long, and she wanted to hold his hand.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 4:35:13 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Without missing a single beat, he reached out to take her hand as soon as it was offered to him for no other reason than desiring her touch (something that seemed to happen often, nowadays, and significantly more than he had in the past). His fingers found hers quickly; the spaces between them even more so as he held on firmly and peered across their surroundings for a short while.[break][break]

”...Mmn,” he hummed, glancing towards her afterwards. ”Let’s go, then?”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 0:47:00 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

.. ah, she's weak to him.[break][break]

especially when he initiates the hold so suddenly. it's something frequent nowadays, and she's far from uncomfortable with it. returning the hold, she walks just a little ways ahead, careful of her step as they traverse down the path. she's alright, for the most part, so long as she's careful with her step. though silence falls over them, it's not deafening, and it isn't suffocating (not anymore). [break][break]

it'd still do them well to break it, however. and so she chirps up, softly, with a smile on her lips as she glances over her shoulder. "it's been a while since we've walked together, like this." she muses, one foot in front of the other. she's humming with a smile on her face "it's a very nice change in pa--" she's interrupted when the path becomes slightly uneven.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:17:19 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

His hand tightened around hers immediately and instinctively, pulling back in attempt to stabilize her from what he only saw as an avoidable fall as he, himself, leaned forward in attempt to further secure a grasp further along her arm with his remaining hand. A soft, instinctive hiss of a sigh escaped his lips, soon followed by a click of the tongue as he shifted closer. ”Oi… Be careful…” he murmured with a subtle touch of disdain, furrowing his brows as bicolored hues lifted to meet hers. ”I’d rather not have you fall when we’re so close to the top…”[break][break]

Once he was close enough, he gave another sigh (as well as a cursory glance around their surroundings) while still holding onto her hand, all while the remaining lifted to gently tap and press against her back. ”Yes, it’s been a while, and yes, it’s a nice change,” he began, narrowing his eyes, ”but you really must keep your eyes forward. Please. At least until we’re on flatter ground…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:26:21 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

she's caught quickly, thankfully. [break][break]

she glances over her shoulder, a small smile to her lips in response to the man's concern. "i will~" she won't, but she doesn't want to worry him. just for him, she'll keep a better eye out for the path. as they walk, she keeps a hold on his hand, fingers twined around his. honestly, she doesn't wanna let go when he holds her so securely. she hopes that he won't let go. [break][break]

after a soft bit of humming on their way, the path started to become wider, and clearer, for them both to see. thankfully, there were no more mishaps along the way. "i can see the clearing~" she chimes, picking up the pace for the both of them to arrive. the wind hits her face, and the breeze blows a few locks of her hair to the side. how refreshing. "mm.. it's nice up here~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 7:28:36 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Though the click of his tone may have given the impression of disdain and distaste, the annoyance and anger that he faint hadn’t been nearly as prominent as the gesture implied. He sent a faint glare her way (instinctive, rather than genuine) at the tone of her words, and rather than making a further fuss, he merely gave a softened sigh of exasperation before continuing on alongside her.[break][break]

His hand remains with hers as they proceed, and his hand remains with hers even as they stop towards the span of the clearing. For several moments, he merely took care and time to overlook the expanses before and below them, and as both the gentle rush of wind met his ears alongside her words, he inhaled slowly and deeply with a nod.[break][break]

”...It is,” he murmured, absentmindedly squeezing her hand all the while. ”It truly is.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 2:22:19 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

the sight alone makes the travel worth it. [break]
being able to travel with him, like old times, made this worth it. [break][break]

"brings back memories, doesn't it?~" she asks, tucking a lock of deep, violet hair behind her ear as the breeze blows past her. "it's been too long since we've been able to admire a view like this, mmn?" since they've been to a festival in the past, if she recalls. on those many nights, identical to the one where she gave her the butterfly pin she still wears to this day. the one she wore far before they parted, and after they parted. [break][break]

then an idea comes to mind, and she tosses two pokeballs - one for a beautifly, and one for a vivillon - with a smile on her face. "we should capture this view with a photo! it's not every day where we get to come out like this~" she's already moving over, tugging him down with her other hand to cup his cheeks between her fingers.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 6:13:13 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He nodded, turning his head slightly to peer towards her with an idle touch of admiration within his gaze. ”Mmn… It’s been well over a year, by this point…” he murmured. His eyes lingered upon her as she gazed forth, and after realizing he’d allowed his attention to dwindle for a little too long, he looked towards the horizon once more. ”Region aside, it is rather nostalgic…”[break][break]

Pleasantly so, and enough to prompt his partner to act upon a sudden idea, by the look and sound of it. As she spoke her latter words, he had little time to process them; his form turning towards her as she already seemed to be sending forth the familiar, winged creatures that would be helping with her plans. A low, quieter, ”I・” had been all he could muster before her hand touched warmly against his face.[break][break]

He eyed her with no shortage of exasperation, but ultimately, he clicked his tongue gently while slipping a hand into his pocket.[break][break]

With a soft, humming sigh, he quickly navigated to the device’s camera application before holding it out for the Beautifly to take. He trusted her and her winged companion to figure out how they’d make the situation work (lest they disappoint their trainer, of course, as she seemed so intent and excited for the notion).[break][break]

He watched them for a while longer before breathing another, idle sigh while waiting; leaning slightly further within the cusp of her hands as he noted her expression from the corner of his eye with a gently amused smile.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 20:56:29 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

how long has it been? she's asked herself that so many times, she's starting to sound like a broken record. [break][break]

but, genuinely. she doesn't know how they got here, but the warmth of the sun's rays and the warmth of him beside her, resting his head between her hands brings a smile to her face as she keeps a gentle grasp. she doesn't want to let go, does she? no, she won't, so she awaits for the butterfly pokemon to take a picture with her phone (carefully, they don't want the picture to turn out blurry). [break][break]

months, almost a few years ago, he would have doubtlessly looked at her in exasperation and refused to hold his head where it was. he would have refused to do something so silly out in public, and the idea or notion would have been absurd, wouldn't it? she'd feel the same, and she'd be repulsed at the idea of touching a man - let alone it be of her own free will. yet here she is, glad, content, that they're here again. that they're together again. what she would give. [break][break]

"mm.. asahiko?" she hums, opening her eyes a tad to glance up at the man after the snap of the camera goes off. her hands lower slowly, with the intention to slip between his fingers, her knuckles resting between and against the sides of his. with a warm smile, she leans closer, resting her forehead against his to hum a soft "i love you~"

end - photo

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
for the memories [m][ac]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 0:20:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: