part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:32:21 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

”...What exactly are we supposed to do to help, here?[break][break]

The words offered no shortage of disbelief and exasperation- and after such a calm and generally quiet trek in between other conversations, as well. Although they had already settled on taking the task offered to them, it would have been an understatement to say that he still had his qualms with it. Why contact common trainers to help? Why not contact other breeders that knew what they were doing? There were so many facets to this request that, quite frankly, baffled him- and yet, there they were.[break][break]

”Truly, what are we supposed to do…?” he reiterated, furrowing his brows as his lips curled into somewhat of a pensive frown. ”Play jazz for them? Teach them about romance? How is this supposed to work?”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 4:57:10 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

maybe bringing a mismagius would have been a bad idea, after all. [break][break]

the pangoro best be grateful, lest she go with her initial plan to have them breed or perish. ... but perhaps that was too violent a method to bring them to their knees? even though it would fit the criteria of music. oh, decisions, decisions..[break][break]

"a very good question.." she mumbles, rubbing her face as she's lost in thought. "i don't believe i have any pokemon who could assist in any love potions.." save for attract, but she's unsure if that would work on the first thing the target sees, or if it will always attribute the affection to the pokemon. one way to find out..

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 4:35:51 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

”...What exactly are we supposed to do to help, here?[break][break]

He couldn’t help but to furrow his brows slightly at the idea of a “love potion.”[break][break]

”...Fantastical suggestion aside, I’d dare say that’s a good thing,” he murmured, shifting his gaze throughout the corridors they’d been directed through upon arrival. There had come a point at which he’d slowed himself to a stop, idly eying one of the many doors that seemed to lead to some sort of enclosure before reaching out for its handle. ”...In any case, this does seem to be where they directed us to…”[break][break]

He sighed, pulling the door open and gesturing her inside.[break][break]

”...Hopefully a solution is easier to come by once we see them for ourselves.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 23:58:19 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

she really doesn't know what to expect, and honestly - she hopes that the situation will resolve on its own, without their interference. at the very least, it would give them more room for error, and the two of them wouldn't have to worry about.. making them breed. she sighs, half in disbelief, and half in slight confusion as they walk through the doors. [break][break]

someone comes in - and employee of the daycare, she assumes - and they explain the situation, although their fatigue was clear on their face. the worst case scenario is that the two pangoro have no interest in the other, and they would have to play matchmaker, or cupid. [break][break]

soon after the short briefing, they're led to where the pandas sit, and ayame's first thought is to turn and tilt her head up, quirking a brow at asahiko "hopefully, nothing that isn't too difficult.." because if it was only a mood and lighting issue, they could ix that.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:17:31 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

If it was a mood or lighting issue, yes, they could fix it.[break][break]

As he found himself trailing after her and the employees following their brief explanations, however, he found himself at a swiftened lost as his feet slowed to a halt; bicolored hues gazing throughout the area in tandem with the cross of his arms. ”This is still such an obscure request…” he murmured, narrowing his eyes as their apparent quarry entered his field of view.[break][break]

There had been a number of things that he knew he was good at, and to an extent, he did consider himself well versed within understanding the very creatures that the world they knew grew to love and live alongside— but only if they were his own. Thus, his lips pressed faintly against one another as he scoped out the Pangoros residing within the enclosure, and before long, he inhaled deeply and sighed, scratching his head.[break][break]

He’d mentioned it as a joke beforehand, but after only a small amount of time, he took his phone out and began playing a particular, iconic song before eying the creatures through a narrowed gaze on a whim, almost as if wanting to see if it really would pave some sort of path for them to take based on their reactions.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:30:44 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

obscure as it was, it'd pay handsomely.[break][break]

when they arrive, however, she nearly sputters hearing the sudden music play from his phone, needing to quickly hold her hand over her mouth as to muffle sudden laughter. then she turns her gaze, curiously glancing at the man who so casually plays the music from the small device. the two pangoro perks up as well, however only stare, curiously. [break][break]

ayame raises her hand to gently pat the man's shoulder, laughing, slightly. "couldn't we have reiki check their auras and see their moods?~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 7:28:54 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

If it was a mood or lighting issue, yes, they could fix it.[break][break]
They could.[break]
But did he want to do that to him?[break][break]

His lips pursed instinctively as he eyed the woman from the corner of his eye with note of her laugh, though it hadn’t taken long for him to gaze towards the two pandas afar, once more. Furrowing his brows, he thought on the suggestion for a little while (all while noting the shifts in their demeanors, much to his idle curiosity and concern, alike) before ultimately giving in and reaching for the capsule of the aforementioned Pokemon.[break][break]

He sent his precious Lucario out soon after.[break][break]
It only took a few minutes (and a largely discomforted look, he noticed) before he seemed to deem it fit to forcefully return himself back into his Pokeball.[break][break]

At that, Asahiko merely found himself staring down at the capsule he’d since returned to his belt. His brows furrowed deeply as he mentally solidified the particular look upon his Pokemon’s face prior to his retreat, and then went on to look over at the Pangoro as they seemed to have…oddly different demeanors, by then.[break][break]

”I—... Oddly enough, I…think the song might’ve actually worked? Based on that one’s body lingo, and…how quick Reiki was to evacuate himself.” He pressed his lips flatly as he shifted his attention towards the other bear. ”...That one still seems against the feeling, though.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 1:45:05 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

".. wait, really?" [break][break]

he's surprised, she's surprised - hell, she didn't think the music would actually work. "huh.." she's still in somewhat disbelief, but she sighs and rubs her face, slightly, as she glances to the other panda, who appears less willing. at the very least, they've solved the mystery for one of them. the problem is trying to figure something out for the other one.. [break][break]

"well? what did reiki pick up from the one against the feeling?" she asks, tilting her head. she's half the mind to bring out hana, if only to soothe the panda with an aromatherapy. that is, only if it's feeling upset, or angry - though she doesn't know if that would calm down the.. active one over there.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 6:13:24 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

”I’m not quite sure, and I’m even more sure that Reiki wouldn’t be willing to come back out to confirm.”[break][break]

After all, the look on his face had been rather…prominent, in spite of how quick it surfaced within his already short appearance. Narrowing his eyes, the man glanced down towards the aforementioned Pokemon’s capsule from the corner of his eye with a touch of concern in light of the discomfort he likely felt.[break][break]

He was already stressed on the norm, as it was.[break]
It was only natural when one had the ability to feel another’s energy.[break][break]

Sighing, he eyed the two Pangoro before turning his head towards the woman by him. ”Nevertheless, I…believe we’re closer than we were upon first entry,” he started once more, ”so perhaps we should just…investigate further?” His brows furrowed slightly as he peered towards the two creatures once more. ”The goal is to persuade both to fancy one another, anyways… If one was convinced by a song, I suppose it’s safe to say we’re already halfway done with an easier battle than we thought…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 1:56:22 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

".. would an attract work?" probably not, since it would only make the pokemon infatuated with the user. so instead she approaches the disgruntled looking panda, rather than the one who seemed somewhat eager to.. get to work. and so she leans over to try and get a better look at the panda, though keeping a smile upon her lips. "hello? anyone home?~" she asks in her usual, sing-song tone. [break][break]

she's not the best at reading a pokemon's emotions, but that won't stop her from trying. so she gently tries to poke the black fur of the pokemon, leaning to check its expression. "mmn..? perhaps sad? angry? generally annoyed? lets sit down and have a little talk, shall we?" [break][break]

[insert therapy session here][break][break]

and after a short little therapy session, she smiles, nods, and lifts herself properly to stretch her arms into the air. "it seems like it was just a little misunderstanding~" she chimes, arms brought back down to her sides after she's stretched her back. "i don't understand why it isn't something the breeders could have dealt with on their own.. but it looks like our job here is one~"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
concern [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 20:46:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: