117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:32:38 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Between himself and his creature companions, there had been a clear distinction between who had been enjoying themselves, and who had simply been existing within the encounter. They walked along through the stalls and the like, and as he peered around absentmindedly, he took care to feed both the yipping dragon within his arms, as well as the little bird that clung onto the side of his head as she claimed his shoulder as her seat. Breathing a low, faintly exasperated hum, he eventually lifted a bite of the food they’d bought some time before to his own lips, chewing idly before paying his companions more attention.[break][break]

”...I still think the souvenir shop was an unnecessary stop,” he murmured flatly, doing his best to ignore the Lucario ears that had somehow been forced upon him.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 4:50:51 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

"oh, come now~" [break][break]

a good look at him, and anyone can say that the lucario ears that sat atop of his head (in addition to the little danglies that hung off) suited him! at least, she thought so, and the image brought a smile to her lips. her steps had a slight bounce to them, causing the vivillon antennae to bounce along. [break][break]

"i'd say it was a mandatory visit. you look so cute with them on~" she giggles, reaching up to gently poke the blue ears.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 4:36:16 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He sighed in exasperation, sparing her little more than a side eyed glare from the corner of his eye at first. ”Mandatory or not, this is-... Well, truthfully, I’m not sure what to call it…” he grumbled, gently moving his hand over in attempt to nudge hers aside and away. Rather than fully fend her off, however, he merely curled his fingers around hers while guiding their hands down, and by the time they rested by both of their sides, he’d sought to twine them together with hers before looking around.[break][break]

”...You’re very lucky that I find it hard to say no to you, more times than not.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 23:52:12 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

oh, asa. "i know~." she knows it fully well. this is why she takes advantage of her wiggle room.[break][break]

she's even more amused feeling his fingers twine with her own; she'll never complain about their hands locking together, especially when it's initiated by him. "you've gotten a lot more touchy in public~" and it's not a bad thing. she can count the amount of times he's been openly affectionate like this in the past, on her hands. usually, she was the one initiating the touch, and it was him reciprocating - albeit slightly bashfully.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:18:19 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

She would see him pause for a brief moment upon hearing that.[break][break]

His eyes absentmindedly settled upon one attraction in particular— though the gaze that found itself upon it had simply been absentminded and nothing more as he properly processed her words. As if prompted by them, as well, he softly tightened his fingers around hers before turning his head towards her.[break][break]

He thought for a small while longer before sighing, lifting her hand to his lips and pressing them against her knuckles within a gingerly manner. ”...I’m simply glad to be able to have this again,” he responded, lowly, after some thought. ”Needless to say, I’ve missed this. Very…very much.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:42:43 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

he's sweet; so very sweet. she could go diabetic with him around. [break][break]

it's so hard to believe that he used to be so moody, and so withdrawn. seeing him melt the icy wall around her is enough to warm her own cold heart. her heart flutters for a countless time when he brings her fingers to his lips, and her lips curl up into a broader smile, cheeks tinged red with slight heat. [break][break]

"mmn.. i've missed this just as much~" if not more. she's tempted to say more, but she knows how that will end. instead, she turns her attention over to some of the rides, and hums, softly. ".. have you gotten an idea of what you'd like to ride?" she asks, tilting her head. "the sun should be going down soon, and i was thinking.. maybe a sunset view on the ferris wheel would be nice~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 7:29:09 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Although faint, there had been a touch of a smile that tugged upon his lips towards the start of his words. He’d never let himself display all of his feelings so willingly and eagerly for any and all to see, but truthfully speaking, there had always been some times even after their rejoining through which he’d found himself…skeptical. Anxious.[break][break]

The eagerness she displayed put him at ease for the moment.[break][break]

His gaze turned towards the aforementioned attraction as she suggested it, and as a hum left his lips, he absentmindedly and gently ran his thumb along the side of her hand. ”...It sounds a good of a suggestion as any,” he hummed with an able idleness, nodding before glancing towards her once more. ”...It does seem like a rather cliche way to end the outing, though~...”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 1:25:33 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

she holds his hand harder, and she's pulling herself closer. loathe is she to even think about pulling away when he's already being so affectionate through the smallest gestures. she's the first one to take a couple of steps towards the attraction, the smile on her lips all the asme before she hums in response. "cliche? perhaps~" she walks, leaning over to rest her head against his arm when they arrive.[break][break]

they're let up onto the ferris wheel and she sits herself down, clinging to his arm and making sure she sits next to him (she could sit across, but that would mean less physical contact and less affection). A hum escapes her lips as she buries the lower half of her face against his arm, and the door closes for the ride to shift to the next compartment. [break][break]

"i just wanted an excuse for us to enjoy a view alone~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 6:13:37 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

…She seemed far more touchy than he remembered her being in the past.[break]
He had no issue with it.[break][break]

It did, however, prompt a quietly curious eye from him every so often; one that hadn’t quite lingered long enough to instigate inquiry, though one that recurred rather frequently in light of her gestures as she spoke. As per usual, he gave low, idling hums as she uttered along, the tone in itself providing little more than instinctive confirmation of attentiveness to the conversation. He listened. He remained aware.[break][break]

He appreciated the closeness that she had to offer. He smiled, softly, upon feeling her hold herself so snugly against his form; an ongoing gesture that he, himself, could only respond in turn to in the form of a gentle rub of the thumb against her hand, as well as a gingerly press of the face against her hair as she voiced her thoughts.[break][break]

Such had been the case after they’d been seated, and rather than looking towards the windows surrounding them, his gaze met none other than hers as he reached his other hand over, cupping hers warmly and softly between both of his own.[break][break]

”...Mmn. An excuse is never needed…” he mused lowly in response, lifting a hand to cup her cheek as he pressed his lips against her forehead within a tender touch. The tips of his fingers remained against her within a caress following the gesture, all while bicolored hues of emerald and amber met hers of amethyst, his tone quieting and softening more as he added, ”My attention is yours. …An excuse is never needed when I’m not only at your call, but always wanting of it.”[break][break]

Humming with a stillness that contrasted the business outside, he closed his eyes while shifting faintly; his arm instead hooking over her shoulders to pull her closer as his hand strayed from her cheek, only to slip the tips of its fingers beneath hers within another, gingerly curl and hold. He rested the side of his face against her hair, almost burying it against her.[break][break]

”...Though the moon has yet to appear, I know it will be beautiful— just as it always has been, and as it always will be.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 3:51:19 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

... ah, what is she to do? he's so cute, and precious, and loving when he's being so openly affectionate. [break][break]

he thinks that she's become touchy? he should take a look in the mirror, at himself. he's been nothing but touchy and affectionate throughout the entire date, and during a few dates in the past. nowadays, her advances are reciprocated with more willingness, and he seems to have grown used to her touch. he seems to crave it as much as she does his. [break][break]

the way he holds her hand to how he rests his face against her hair, the way he moves to get closer, to nuzzle against her, to nestle against and around her as though she were as fragile as the glass planes in their compartment - it's all becoming so much more familiar, and she's missed it. she's really, really missed it. [break][break]

"is that so?~" she asks for confirmation and reassurance, even though she's so sure that his answer won't change no matter the hundredth, thousandth time she's asked. it's this companionship that she's missed; the warmth of his hold and the smile of his lips against the top of her head. it's the calming of her heart as she leans against him, it's the serenity and peace that finally clears her mind when she can slip her fingers between his, into a twine. it's him who brings her back to peace; truly, her better half. [break][break]

she removes the headband for his own ease of nestling against her head, and she giggles as she places it down against the space next to him. she intended to enjoy the view up here, though it looks like she was going to be spending the time nuzzling against his shoulder and neck, instead. a hum can be heard from her, fingers returning the twine as she shrinks and tucks herself closer. [break][break]

an old saying from times past, brought to present. [break]
what better way than to give a timeless response?[break][break]

"i love you~."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
please no [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 20:47:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: