117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:32:58 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Through narrowed, bicolored hues of amber and jade did he examine their surroundings.[break][break]

The last time he sat in a booth like this had been at least a decade ago, and even then, he hadn’t been able to recall the last time he’d participated in whatever happened at places like this. Though he perused the songs upon the screen within an idle manner, he quirked his lip and have a low, idling hum as he leaned his elbows upon his knees.[break][break]

”...Was there any particular reason you insisted to come here of all places?” he pondered aloud, briefly averting his gaze towards his side. ”I feel as though this is an odd choice for both of us…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 4:47:32 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

"no reason in particular~"[break][break]

she hums idly, screen in her lap as she rests the soles of her feet against the edge of the couch. call it cultural differences between hoenn and johto, but she couldn't help but to leave her shoes at the door of the booth - at least it won't make the cushion dirty. [break][break]

though she wears a smile as she scrolls through the song list, finding a nice amount of songs to remind them of home "i just thought that it's been a long time since either of us enjoyed some music together" she lifts her head up to him, starting to scoot closer "wouldn't you agree?~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 4:36:35 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

”...I suppose so.”[break][break]

Although his tone remained skeptical, the look upon his face had been thoughtful as he pondered her words. Only when he noted a shifting from the corner of his eye did he glance away from the screen, finding himself peering towards his companion as she seemed intent with bringing herself closer (something he far from detested). Rather than moving away, he merely let her do as she sought fit— and after breathing a soft sigh, he even shifted himself closer, as well, for the means of meeting her halfway.[break][break]

”We could easily do that at home for free…” he murmured, leaning softly against her while glancing towards the lists once more. ”...Although so long as you’re here, altogether, neither price nor place matters…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 23:13:32 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

it's good to see they're both in agreement. though she assumes he still has his reservations about them both being here, of all places (she knows that they could just as easily be affectionate back home, though this could easily be passed off as ayame craving affection sooner. she's become needy). [break][break]

"i wonder if they have some music from back home~.." she idly hums, scrolling through the plethora of songs. it's not long until she feels his warmth against her, even when he's gentle with his weight. she chuckles, softly. "any songs that catch your fancy?" she asks, instinctively beginning to shift to lean against his shoulder, hoping to nuzzle and burrow the lower half of her face against him.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:18:36 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

…Truthfully speaking, he couldn’t complain.[break][break]

He couldn’t complain about her hasitness, nor could he complain about her wordless vies for attention and the like. If anything, he found himself reading upon the same pages as she did as she only sought to lean closer, and despite the otherwise seemingly disgruntled and pensive sigh that reverberated and left his lips, he merely leaned over to further rest his cheek against her head as he continuously gazed upon the screen.[break][break]

”Surprisingly enough, yes…” he mused, scrolling past a particular song before pausing and pressing the controller’s buttons a couple of times to return to it. His eyes narrowed faintly before he sighed softly, rubbing his neck and sitting up straighter as he selected it.[break][break]

”It’s been a rather long while since I’ve sang to begin with, though…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 6:57:24 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

ah yes, another victory for ayame. more affection from her seemingly cold partner. [break][break]

as she maintains her gaze to the screen, she hums softly at the song choice. it's certainly.. not something you'd expect to hear someone like him singing, but she's found that side of him.. cute. very endearing, and it'd been about a year since she's been able to see it. "then that makes the two of us~" the woman smiles more, reaching across and to the table holding the microphones. she takes one, then passes the other to asahiko, there. [break][break]

"no one is listening but the two of us, so we can enjoy ourselves to our hearts' content, no?"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 7:29:25 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He gave a sigh, side eying her while taking the microphone offered to him.[break][break]

”I suppose so…?” he mused at first, briefly glancing towards the television screen before them as a vaguely familiar loading screen brought itself into their line of view. The familiar sights of…oddly randomized scenery were an odd form of comfort to him. Nostalgic.[break][break]

”...Although if it isn’t to our heart’s content, it wouldn’t be done properly, to begin with…” he added after some time, watching as the countdown began to tick down from ten on the screen. ”Others be damned…”[break][break]

Words of a hypocrite, of course.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 0:00:50 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

a chuckle escapes her lips as she holds the microphone up, turning it on and having her voice resonate throughout the room - thank you speakers. "something tells me you'll either go for your heart's content, of you'll start hesitant." though she knows how wonderful his voice is, and she'll be damned if she'll say she doesn't miss his singing. [break][break]

the lyrics turn up on the screen shortly after the countdown, and she follows suit around the second verse. though not without keeping her gaze on him, keeping her soft voice in an otherwise upbeat song it doesn't suit her voice all too much, but it still suits his... or rather, his voice is good at adapting to music. [break][break]

and at some point, she'll find herself enjoying herself as she sings along with him, as well as listening to his singing.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 6:58:12 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He sighed softly, side eying her for a moment as he instinctively furrowed a brow and shut the respective eye as her voice resounded throughout the room suddenly.[break][break]

”As I’ve said, if it isn’t to the heart’s content, it isn’t done properly…”, he murmured, turning his attention.[break][break]

Promptly, he proved to be a mix of both; his voice stable, yet somewhat unsure as both he and the song began. Whether it had been due to being called out beforehand, or whether it was simply due to being out of practice was an inquiry with a somewhat iffy answer, but nevertheless, his tone and voice continuously and gradually became clearer and more confident as the song went on.[break][break]

Knowing the looks that she often gave him (coy, and teasing, and begrudgingly familiar and endearing, all the same), he sought to simply keep his gaze upon the screen before them as he sung, if not shut his eyes, altogether, in order to more comfortably feel the melody— though as she, herself, chose the seemingly proper moment to join in, his attention absentmindedly drifted towards her as the sound of her voice met his ears.[break][break]

It lingered upon her for a while—even into the quick break the song had fallen into—before he gave a soft sigh.[break][break]

He simply chose to lean against her before turning back to the screen and continuing to sing along with a vague, soft smile upon his lips as the music picked up once more.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 3:08:59 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

it's been a long time, hasn't it, ayame?[break][break]

it's been a long time since she's done many of these things. it's been so long since she's been able to sit with him, be held, speak, sing - and all in between. though this was something small, and trivial, and minor - the year apart has made her grow ever the more fonder, and ever the more needy for affection. although she hears his voice on a nearly daily basis, hearing him sing is still something akin to magical - and she thinks that he doesn't give himself enough credit. granted, the hesitation is cute, and loathe is she to withhold the truth. [break][break]

and so she sings with him, all while admiring him as he gets more confident in his voice - though the way he closes his eyes to get in tune with the music and to avoid her watchful gaze is also cute. unfortunately the song doesn't suit her as well, so rather than trying to sing with him, she sings along to his tune, mainly so she can play in the background. after all, this was his song. [break][break]

.. she can have more fun with a song she picks out, later~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
serenade [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 20:45:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: