117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 8:33:18 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

He was exasperated- but for once, it hadn’t been due to some bout of misfortune or personal distaste. If anything, it had been of endearment, as he had decided to take along one of his younger ones in light of the nature of this mission. As the two of them attempted to get themselves ready, he found his gaze locked upon a certain little blue bird as she chirped at them before ultimately slapping her flippers against his leg as if vying for attention.[break][break]

After some time, he sighed, and - after only managing to pull his suit up to his waist - took a pause in order to crouch down and pick the penguin up.[break][break]

”Soon, Sui… Please wait…” he murmured, pursing his lips while cradling the water type within an arm. A soft smile tugged upon his lips at the chirps he received in response, and after gently tapping his finger atop her beak, he set her back down onto one of the seats. ”We can’t swim if we’re not dressed properly. Just give us a couple of minutes--”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 4:33:49 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

swimming is the least of her worries. [break][break]

especially when she was going to be swimming in.. this. it was tight. it was skin tight, and she doesn't know how she feels about it when she gently pinches the fabric that coils around her neck. raising her head up, she starts to tug, almost hoping to loosen it - even if she knows it's necessary. [break][break]

ultimately, she makes do with what she has. "asahiko, i'm done~" upon finishing preparations, she leaves her own own change room, only to enter to the image of--[break][break]

... ah. [break][break]

".. ah." she repeats aloud that time, with the little dewpider at her legs scurrying along, staring straight at the piplup, making little clattery noises.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
a million miles away, come back and stay
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 4:36:47 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

…Ah?[break][break]

”...Ah.”[break][break]

Not too long after setting his beloved Pokemon down, he’d already began to reach down towards the remainder of the suit that hung from his waist. Upon noting the voice, however, he found himself at a pause only moments after finding the proper holes to his sleeves, and as the woman stared at him, he found himself at a momentary loss of words as he processed the situation.[break][break]

After some (awkward) staring, he inhaled silent before continuing to quickly slip himself into the rest of the wetsuit.[break][break]

”...My apologies…” he started off, although audibly seemed as if he were at a vague lost as to where he would go afterwards. Glancing down, he blinked while watching the selfsame bird that distracted him as she skittered across the floor, wobbling faintly due to the waves, but catching herself at the last moment before chirping at the neighboring water type. He sighed.[break][break]

”...She may be a bit too excited and antsy for her own good~...”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 23:01:06 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

she'll admit; seeing him wearing the wetsuit was a treat. seeing him shirtless was also a treat. seeing both simultaneously? she'll swoon. [break][break]

a relief that she knows to restrain herself, and she's good at laughing awkwardness off. it's exactly what she does, really, when glancing down at the little piplup who pitters and patters along the tiled floor. so instead, she giggles softly as she crouches down, arms resting against her knees as she reaches a hand out to gently pat the top of the penguin's head. [break][break]

"that's alright." her smile broadens as the dewpider scuttles closer to her trainer as well, hoping to gently poke the penguin with its bubble helmet. "mizuko is rearing to go into the water, too~" even though ayame isn't. relaxing in the water is pleasant, though she isn't the best at swimming. [break][break]

"shall we get going?" she asks, turning her attention to the man whose now fully covered. how unfortunate.

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:19:37 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

Glancing down, the man gave a low, softened hum while reaching for the remainder of his own equipment; his eyes focused upon the two water types as he stretched the band of his goggles back and slide them over his head. ”She’s been excited ever since I asked her if she wanted to come with us a few days ago…” he chuckled softly, the vaguest of smiles broadening upon his lips at the sight and sound of his own, beloved companion chirping and bumping her head against the woman’s hand. She seemed to stumble upon being bumped by the spider, but rather than responding in turn, she seemed to quickly balance herself before promptly flapping her flippers in excitement. ”That said, I feel like we shouldn’t keep them waiting any longer~...”[break][break]

He adjusted his gear and mask a final time before turning towards the side of the boat, hooking his legs over the edge. At the sight, the aforementioned penguin seemed to perk up, immediately chirping up another storm before climbing and clambering onto any and all nearby edges she could muster herself onto, and before her trainer could so much as react, he found himself watching as she quite literally flung herself into the deep blue waters.[break][break]

He chuckled with a sigh. ”...Sekkachi~...” he murmured, pushing himself off before descending into the waters to join her.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 7:04:00 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

the aquatic spider begins to click in excitement in return, and it brings a smile to ayame's face. the poor little thing was usually so shy, so maybe it's good that she has someone she can spend time with. a friend. [break][break]

ayame adjusts her mask and goggles, with mizuko in tow who follows the piplup under the surface. the woman smiles to the bug, who's already antsy about being left behind, and she dives under the water. it's dark, but that's why she has her bug pokemon to navigate as they reach below the light.[break][break]

numerous pokemon swim by, but she's careful and minding to keep an eye on her little water spider, and asahiko, who is being led by his piplup. she's careful with her breathing as well, though that's only from the uncertainty of never diving before. what she does see, however, is a luvdisc scale that's fallen and lounged itself between a rock, and a small formation of coral. there she picks it up, and speaks into her mask. [break][break]

"i've found a luvdisc scale by the coral reef~"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 7:29:40 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

”I’ve found a few more by some rubble.”[break][break]

Spoken not too long after the alert, all while the man and his own little penguin had strayed off a smaller ways away to examine more of the ocean floor for coverage (though he personally insisted that he would be fine once they’d found their quarry, encouraging his own companion to seek her new friend). With a careful hand, he shifted a few pieces of what seemed to be newly separated rocks and the like before uncovering a couple of familiar, heart shaped creatures.[break][break]

With a moment of pensive thought, he pulled a couple of vacant Pokeballs he’d brought with him before tapping them against them with intent of temporary lodgings and easier transportation, alike.[break][break]

He lifted his head afterwards, keeping a vigilant, yet passive eye towards his surroundings while ultimately gazing towards where the others were. ”Do you have an easier means to bring them back? I have a few empty Pokeballs to use for transport, if needed.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 22:51:42 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, that was easy enough. [break][break]

the woman swims over, only to see the swarm of luvdisc sitting where they are, and she hums, softly, in thought. though they could use their pokeballs to get as many ludisc as they could, there would only be so much they could bring back to the surface. rather, there were only so much they could help in one trip. ayame crosses her arms within the water, the dewpider scuttling along the rocks they've found. then she smiles, and snaps her fingers with a smile under the mask. [break][break]

"this might work~" she chimes, hoping that the pokemon don't get hurt in the process. it would be a shame if they were, really. to the bug pokemon, knowing it can't hear her though, she tilts her head to the bug who seems to let out a confused hiss, only for ayame to gesture pulling the pokemon out - or by starting with guiding a luvdisc up. [break][break]

then the water spider lights up, nodding, and releasing a fair amount of waterproofed bugs (all of which seemed to mimic the user's little bubble helmet) under the water, seeping to the luvdisc to hold and guide them towards the two trainers - and runnings it course in entrapping them. [break][break]

"it shouldn't hurt them," she starts, watching as the fish are carefully carried and guided through the water "but it should be much easier, right?"

close tab

played by

Liekos

Shirohashi Kazuro
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
September 29
Ecruteak City, Johto
Demisexual
Hitman
Senior Ranger
awards
117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @asahiko
Asahiko Hakuryuu
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 6:58:30 GMT
Asahiko Hakuryuu Avatar
[nospaces]

’I…had no idea she could do that.’[break][break]

As she came to join him, the man had initially swam over to meet her halfway; partially as a means to simply convene, and partially as a means to evacuate to a safer distance in the event that she did, indeed, manage to think of some sort of method. Lo and behold, she did— and in lieu of such, he (as well as the bird that had joined them prior) watched with a touch of curiosity as the little insect skittered and drifted to and fro.[break][break]

He watched in subtle, idle surprise as he watched the imagery unfold before him, and as the first of the Luvdisc found themselves carried off, he instinctively swam a small ways to the side in order to make room for them.[break][break]

”...It does seem like an efficient way…” he hummed, furrowing his brows beneath his mask as he further examined the Pokemon for a while longer, Before long, however, he gave a soft hum in thought, promptly pulling the Pokeballs that he’d taken the earlier Luvdisc into as a number of the smaller organisms passed by.[break][break]

He watched as those same organisms quickly began to carry the heart shaped creatures off before they could even begin sinking back down.[break][break]

”...it does seem like it’ll work, too,” he added, glancing back towards his companion. ”I…suppose it would be safe to go back and report our findings, then?”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 2:01:27 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

"infestation~" she smiles, speaking into the headgear. the move was supposed to be capable of binding the opponent, no? and she assumes that the bugs should be able to move like her precious little mizuko, so she had hoped that they would be able to carry the pokemon in a cloud of muffled buzzing. she was right. it was certainly a sight, watching the luvdisc swim above them when the infestation is no longer needed. [break][break]

so much so, that she ends up watching in slight awe, violet eyes fixated on the heart-shaped shadows cast by the shifting light by the waves above. "mmn.. perhaps, after a moment~" she chimes, her arms waving back and forth as to keep her in place "the view under here is fantastic, no? it looks like the luvdisc are flying~" and it's a little more special, with him here (their story and myth is well known to her; ever the romantic at heart). [break][break]

"we can return soon. there's no rush~."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deep dive [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 20:46:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: