he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 16:17:18 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
The sun was just barely rising over the horizon, but Aster had already been at the beach for a few hours. Picking up litter was easier when there were less people around throwing volleyballs or kicking up sand, and he'd filled up a good five bags. He sighed as he tied up a sixth. All his hard work would be overwritten with new trash by the end of the day but at least he'd gotten some of the more dangerous plastics before they drifted out to sea.

Aster put his hands on his hips, looked over his collection of trash bags and internally groaned at the thought of lugging them to the dumpster. He wanted nothing more than to jump in the salt water for a quick cool down, but, for now, he merely lifted his tank top to wipe away the sweat that had accumulated on his forehead. As he brought down his shirt he noticed a jogger not too far from him.

"Oh BOY, man do I wish I had some help with these," he said, quite loudly, eyes shifting between the passerby and the display in front of him, "If only a kind, strong, stranger would randomly offer to assist." He sighed exaggeratively and shook his head. "That would be too good to be true wouldn't it?"

He'd never been very subtle.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 3:44:59 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres, despite the few days a week he spent out late with friends, was more of an early bird. Sometimes it was hard to keep him awake late at night, especially drinking. That’s where the rounds of shots came into play. He typically was an early riser, and he scheduled around it. He worked out in the morning for one, preferring waking up with an hour of exercise than waiting all day for it. He wasn’t the only one though. Chuchi, despite how obese she was, seemed to always have an overabundance of energy. He wasn’t exactly sure how old the Eevee had been when they’d first met, but judging by how she turned out, he’d assumed she’d probably been incredibly young. Even if they weren’t in the gym circuits anymore, Chuchi still loved to move and to battle almost as much as she loved to eat.
[break][break]

The morning routines did her good. She was far calmer, and less bratty during the day. She kept pace well enough, sometimes even speeding past Andres to derail their runs or when he stopped to do some sort of exercise on the sand. Today was just a straight run, going for a higher pace than just an easy jog circuit. Even with the sun barely rising, it was still hot. Not many people are out yet, having caught sight of one or two other runners’ father back down the beach.
[break][break]

Chuchi spotted and gave him wide berth. Andres was about to follow suit when the ginger began lamenting rather loudly about how he wished he had some help with his chores, whatever they were. Hazel eyes ran over the ranger in a quick once over, before he slowed down and waved at him. “You strugglin’?” he asked as he revealed his flashiest grin at Aster. Chuchi seemed to pout, having wanted to continue moving forward with their run. The silver Eevee slowly padded over to sit near her trainer, ears flat against her head in obvious irritation. “I got time right now. I’m Andres. This is Chuchi.”

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 20:25:49 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
"I am struggling, thank you for stopping. My pokemon are not the best for carrying things and they'd probably throw a fit if I tried to get them to do some work this early in the morning anyway," Aster chuckled and met Andres' bright smile with one of his own. He offered his hand at the other's introduction.

"Nice meeting you, Andres. I'm Aster. And you," Aster squatted to be more level with Chuchi, "are perhaps the most adorable eevee I've ever had the pleasure of encountering." His eyes sparkled as he barely contained himself from ooo-ing and aw-ing at the pokemon. "Sorry for interrupting your jog little one, this won't take long. Promise." He rose and faced Andres once again.

"I'm just taking these trash bags up to the dumpters up that way. There's a cute cafe right by them. I'll treat you to some coffee for all the trouble," Aster offered the trainer a wink and picked up a few of the bags. "Shall we?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 0:38:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The jogger was quick to shake the ranger's hand. "Aster huh? S'cute name." Chuchi growled. "Of course not as cute as Chuchi." he said with a laugh before she turned her attention to the ranger. She looked annoyed, ears flat and tail laying limp on the sand. But as Aster spoke, it began to wag despite herself. Flattery would get Aster everywhere with the little scamp. [break][break]

"Watch out. She'll fleece you." Andres warned, as Chuchi looked at Aster cutely, sniffing at the friendly ranger. And then- the mention of the café completely changes her mood. She let out a happy bark, taking off towards the trash bags while Andres slowly followed. "OH good, you figured out her magic word." He wrinkled his nose a little at the smells but smiled through it as he took some of the weight off the ginger.
"Lead the way." He said with absolutely zero intention of checking Aster out.
[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 2:12:39 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
Aster flushed a bit at the jogger’s compliment. Sure, he was a chronic flirt but he wasn’t used to it being returned. Bring it on, he thought, two can play at this game. He was momentarily distracted by the sudden change in excitement from the chubby Eevee. He let out a delighted chuckle. “Was the magic word coffee or café? I have a feeling that it’s coffee,” he said as he watched Chuchi scamper onward.

They made quick work of throwing out the trash now that he had help. Aster led the way to a small shop and held open the door for his companions. “After you,” he purred while giving a mock bow and another exaggerated wink.
Inside the café was decorated in typical seaside motifs. On one wall was a large mural that depicted several water type pokemon native to the location; it had become a popular spot for Pokegram influencers to take pictures with their expensive themed drinks. He turned to Andres.

Order whatever you want! My thanks to the handsome stranger that offered me a helping hand. And of course, a treat for the patient and adorable Chuchi.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 17:59:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chuchi barked up at Aster, tail wagging quickly while Andres explained. "Café. She loves people food." As they stepped into the café Andres' eyebrows raised for a moment before settling back down into a casual grin. "Damn, treating us and a gentleman? How lucky are we, Chuchi?" he said, following Aster's lead and coyly holding up a hand to his mouth and glancing over at the Eevee. She was NOT paying attention to them.
[break][break]

Her eyes were glued to the menu, reading diligently. Andres took a moment to glance around, nothing the cute theme and pointing out a see by the mural. "We can sit over there when we're done, I wanna take a look at their artwork." he said before smiling brightly at the offer. Chuchi began barking up a storm before Andres shot her a look. "Don't take it literally, Chuchi." She'd bankrupt him. "I'll just have a salmon and locks bagel with an iced tea and.." He paused as he looked away from the cashier and down at Chuchi. "You feelin' a ham sandwich?" One bark. "Salty?" One bark. "Sweets?" Two barks. Andres looked at where Chuchi was staring at before trying again. "Cake?" One bark. "Fruit?" Two barks. "Parfait?" Chuchi got up to her feet, rushing ot Aster and running around and through his legs. "Pretty Pink Parfait Surprise...extra whip please." Andres said.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 21:16:32 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
Aster looked on with amusement as Chuchi communicate her order to her trainer. He silently wished he had a pokemon as energetic as her. When they finally settled on their order, Aster turned to the woman behind the counter. "Howdy! One salmon and locks bagel, an iced tea, a Pretty Pink Parfait Surprise with extra whip... and, uh, hmm," he brought a hand to his chin and regarded the menu for himself, "Actually make that two Pretty Pink Parfait Surprises with extra whip."

It didn't take long for them to receive their order and they headed to the table that Andres had pointed out. For a minute, Aster simply enjoyed sipping his overly pink drink and allowed the caffeine to rush to his brain. He then turned his attention to his companion. "So, Andres, tell me about yourself. Oh, what's your sign?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 3:02:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He grinned as Aster ordered the same as Chuchi, automatically upping his impression of himself in her eyes. She bounced excitedly in circles as she spotted their order coming towards them. And when it's placed on the table, she's polite, sitting still with her back straight, big brown eyes on Andres as he carefully set down her dessert and pulled away his hand. She's waiting on him. [break][break]

"Say thanks." She got up barking at Aster and headbutting his leg before going back to her overly decorated cup and shoving her face into the whipped cream. Andres did the same, though more gracefully. He's hungry after the run and the trash. [break][break]

"Uhh, well, I'm a personal trainer for a local gym here." he began as he licked a bit of cream cheese off his thumb. "But my main hustle is teaching kids at the local battle school here." he explained before, without missing a beat at the next question. "Libra sun, Gemini moon, and Aquarius rising."

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 17:08:55 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
Chuchi's headbutt filled Aster with the kind of glee that makes you want to squeeze the lights out of something for being just so gosh-darn cute. It was nice to see his company enjoying their drinks. Aster listened attentively as Andres talked about his work, with his head on both of his hands and leaning forward slightly. Though he wouldn't deny that his concentration slightly faltered when Andres licked the whipped cream from his hand. His gaze locked on the motion and he hadn't realized he'd stayed staring at his lips until the man had stopped speaking and it was his turn to respond. Aster flushed and stammered out words, "Er-I... I mean... That's... really cool! Imparting the youth with knowledge and all that, very respectable. And I bet you're a great personal trainer too, of course, since you're very fit-" Aster interrupted himself by laughing loudly, "O-oh hey! I'm a Libra too. My moon is Taurus, and Libra is my rising too." He swallowed and hoped the blush had left his face. He was supposed to be a good flirt, damn it, he shouldn't get derailed so easily.

"You're probably the first person I've asked that's known about the big three. Aren't you something?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 6:43:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres who's attention easily shifted from his partner to Aster, doesn't miss Aster's eyes but doesn't say anything just waiting for them to come back down to earth. When blush filled the ginger's cheeks though he can help but smile slyly at the ranger, taking another bite out of his bagel, eyes not leaving Aster's face. His eyes dip down as he spoke of his kids. "They mostly listen to Chuchi...she's so spoiled by my kids." he said before taking a sip of his drink and grinning at Aster. "Oh, you noticed?" he asked not quite ready to let Aster pull hismelf out of the hole he'd fallen in. [break][break]

The best part? Andres had been distracte.d He actually had no idea what he'd done to have that effect, but Gods be dammed if he wasn't going to take advantage of it. "Oooh~ Libra man. We'll get along great." He gave Aster a quick wink, before taking a large bite out of his bagel and nodding along. Chuchi was still busy inhaling food, biting and licking the sides of her glass to collect every last drop of whipped cream and fruit. [break][break]

Making sure his mouth was clear, he replied with, "Something of interest, I hope?" and a happy laugh. "What about you, guapo? Anything else you like to do when you're not on duty? Don't say eating out with hotties, that's obvious." [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Popcorn

he/him
September 28
Petalburg City
homosexual
park ranger
cadet
15 height
15 height
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aster
aster rousseau
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 19:08:24 GMT
aster rousseau Avatar
The heat had barely died from his cheeks, but Aster felt he'd steadied enough to respond to Andres without tripping over his own tongue. "Guapo?" The word fell from his mouth in a heavy southern accent. He said it a couple more times trying to get a feel for it. "What's that mean? Sounds nice."

He cleared his throat. "Anyway, to answer your question, as much as I enjoy a good meal with even better company, mosta the time I'm hiking or relaxing at home with my pokemon. I su'pose I spoil them as much as your kids spoil Chuchi."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beach Meet [Social]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 6:56:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: