Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 1:50:53 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Beau claps the shorter man's shoulder warmly, a wide grin dimpling his cheeks. "Great workout, brah! That bench was a new PB for you!" Receiving a quizzical look from his client, Beau tilts his head to one side. "PB, dude, personal best! Not, uh, peanut butter," he hastens to add, rubbing the back of his head self-consciously.
[break][break]
His client nods, wide-eyed in understanding, slipping into a track jacket as Beau keeps right on talking. "Remember, it's not just how big you can do it, it's how often. Gotta keep with it, yeah? Watch out for those burgers, and I'll see you on Leg Day!"
[break][break]
"Uhh, leg day?" his client asks, shouldering his bag and peering at Beau quizzically. "Nah, brah, Leg Day! With big letters, see?" Beau flips a page on his clipboard and turns it around for the smaller man to see. True to form, the client's name - JACOB GREEN - is prominent on the top of the page, followed by a gridded calendar listing the days of the week. Conspicuously, the 'Thursday' heading has been scratched out with a heavy red marker, 'LEG DAY' scrawled above it.
[break][break]
"Go on, brah, you killed it today! I'll see you on Leg Day!" Beau gives the man another friendly thump on his back, watching him totter somewhat unsteadily out the door. The trainer stretches, tilting his head first one way and then the other with a pair of satisfying 'pop's, then looks up at the clock with a grin. "Sweet, last one before lunch!"
[break][break]
Moving over to a side counter that appears to have, at some point, been manhandled into acting as a sort of desk, Beau hangs his clipboard on a peg and pulls open one of the drawers, crouching down to rummage for his lunch bag.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:

Notes: SOCIAL

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 3:17:39 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Billi wasn't as familiar with Slateport city as he should have been. Having been in Hoenn for a couple years usually meant he'd have a grasp on such things, but sadly that didn't include Slateport much. As there was so much to learn and discover in the city. Finding himself in Slateport due to his P.R Gig for Hoenn's Drag Race Champions, a version of the show where winners competed to be the best of the best. Sadly that meant he didn't have his normal support or routine to care for his arm's injury. Meaning he'd have to figure out his own exercises for them himself; and the doctors keep saying to use the hand even if it hurts. Sadly, Billi believed it was just delaying the inevitable - the loss of of mobility in his left arm and hand.

No matter how solemn Billi moved on with his day. Wiping off the mornings drag, removing all the heavy makeup and moisturizing because he was that kind of man, and washing his hair, and getting dressed in his Snom silk- Snom styled leggings and Frosmoth tank, all of which he made himself, as he did with all his clothing. In order to get his exercises in he had to search for a gym, and WELL needless to say he just choose the closest one to his hotel. And it seemed to be cute to say the least; and even took a picture with his rotom phone, making sure everything lined up with what he saw online.

Taking a bright smile, and a positive attitude, and a very not-so helpful Poipole, who zoomed around his body intrigued by the all the equipment. Obviously Billi wouldn't be able to just walk in and start working out because that wasn't how businesses work, however, there was a might fine desk that seemed to have someone sitting there. They'd help obviously! "hello!" the bubbly voice pipped up. Blue eyes wandered down past the desk as the Poipole flew behind the counter and snatched one of the mans lunches. "Majora! No!" Billi jumped up snatching the lunch back. "Im sorry!" he puffed out his cheek, but curiously explored the food as it returned it. "It smells yummy," even though his left hand gave out resulting in him having to catch it with the opposite hand. "I need some....uuhh supervision because my arm is BIG but like...weak...," 

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 13:26:33 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau doesn't hear the door from his crouched position behind the desk, but the bright 'Hello' prompts him to twist his head around, searching for the source of the greeting. The moment of distraction is just enough for the Poipole to snatch the lunch bag out of his grip, at which he gives a surprised squawk. "Whoa, this is a no-fly zone, brah!"
[break][break]
He makes a swipe to try and get the bag back, but the Poipole is too agile, and Beau misses his shot entirely. Coming to his feet, he casts a surprised look at Billi who retrieves the bag from Majora, fumbles it, and then hands it back. "Uh, thanks, it's a protein bowl," he replies, popping the half-open bag down on the desk and offering his hand to Billi for a shake. "Welcome to Fontaine Fitness, I'm Beau."
[break][break]
At Billi's comment about his arm, Beau tilts his head slightly, curious. "Yeah, brah, you're jacked enough that a lunch bag shouldn't be giving you trouble. What happened there, man?"

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 17:50:55 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
A large smile peeled onto Ashley's face as the coach took his food. He felt bad about essentially ruining it, but at the same time the situation was something his own pokemon caused. As a result Billi held the little poipole in his arms, and using his other hand to shake what was extended out to him. It was the good hand of course, the one that could shake well. And....the question arose as he shook that arm. Billi knew it was his fault as he almost made fishing for the question a necessity when he was at the gym.

"Oh ah.." he laughed a bit, "Some...weird hentai monster crushed me and infected my left arm with a poison that attacks the tissues." he smiled because he had accepted the inevitable fate the cursed his arm. "Don't worry it's not like arm plague! They said like... to use it a lot to help it recover. But over the years it kinda just feel like.....painful mush." Billi took his hand back and stared back with some kind of dumb expression, because he was more familiar with queer terms compared to gym rat. "Uhhh? Jacked? I'm not Jacked," yes he thought it was a name. "I'm Billi," he pointed to himself. Not the obvious fact that Billi lifted pokemon twice his size to clean their area or take care of them.

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:30:11 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau nods immediately in understanding. "Brah, hentai monsters are the WORST," he commiserates, like he knows what a hentai monster is. Probably one of those weird evolutions he's heard about from other regions.
[break][break]
He does, however, take the opportunity to look Billi's affected arm over as he pulls his own back from the shake, sliding his hands into his pockets as he surveys the other man. "Poison, huh? And the docs are telling you just to use the arm to make it feel better?" He scratches his head in confusion, brow furrowed. "That doesn't sound right..."
[break][break]
"Still, good to meet you, Billi! Say, uh, think they got any of that poison leftover from Mr. Hentai Monster for an antivenom?" he asks, giving a one-shouldered shrug. "I have some stuff I can spot you on that'll keep the intensity low, but if there's poison attacking the tissue, ain't that just kinda...getting spread around if all you're doin' is flexing?"

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 23:45:22 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
"Yeah...well it didn't make sense to me either" Billi laughed to himself and stood up straight, stretching his legs. "It has something to do with nerves or something. It's weird alien stuff a couple years ago in Lilycove." he commented before trying to brush over the conversation because that trauma was meant for a therapist that Billi didn't have or want to have. Billi flexed his hand some, "It's more like, the poison is sleeping? I don't know man. It's so weird," science wasn't something Billi could ever come to understand, because well he couldn't even come to fathom iet.

"Oh and it's not contagious! I should say that too," he mentioned and blinked before stopping, dead in his tracks. "Oh my god! I'm sorry I just realized your eating right now! I'm an idiot" Billi frowned a bit, "I can leave and come back if you want. My hotel is just around the corner. Or I can go get you a drink or something,"

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
HIIT or Miss
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 1:11:20 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau shakes his head vigorously, hastily pulling the flap all the way down on his lunch bag and stowing it away in the drawer once more. "Oh, no way, this'll heat up later. No big, dude!" Playing it cool, he kicks the drawer shut, only his foot misses and he manages to hit the underside of the table with a loud THUNK. His smile remains in place, to his credit, but a grimace of pain crinkles the corners of his eyes, and he repeats the kick, a little to the right, this time sliding the drawer shut with a much less jarring sound.
[break][break]
He gives Billi an apologetic shrug, pointing at the door to the gym proper behind him. "I mean, I'm not a jock doc, but you know what you can do and can't do, yeah?" He offers a winning grin. "If you wanna take a look at the place, I mean, I'm happy to help."
[break][break]
He thumps Billi on the shoulder encouragingly - the good one - and nods. "I don't know anything about sleeping poison, but I know about sticking with something, so have at it, brah!"

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES