awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 15:03:13 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
She didn't know how she made it out alive.

The moment Jessie realized that she was back in Granite Cave, alone, she knew that her nightmare was over. For the time being, at least. She never thought she would be more appreciative to see Hoenn than she did then.

However, it took her hours to get back to Verdanturf. Long enough that someone had to have noticed that she was missing at that point. It was dark and cold as she drug her injured leg with her into town, having been dropped off by the flying taxi once she was able to catch one.

She didn't explain to the driver why she was covered in dried sweat, dirt, soot, and blood. She was silent, for once, on her way back home. And, she refused help as she went to the first place she could think of.

Why him, after that same man had driven a knife into her thigh and called her such things? Worthless. Useless. A disgrace.

"You think I ever cared about you? You're pathetic, Jessica."

His words echoed in her ears, causing her to wince and grab at them as she managed to reach his doorway. But, instead of knocking or even ringing a doorbell, she fell into the door.

Jessie was finally defeated at Niko's door as her exhaustion overcame her, tears falling down her face as she cried silently.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 8:35:46 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

the brief lull in his baby's crying happens at exactly the right time. it allows him to hear the thud! against his door, and for good reason, he practically jumps out of his chair and runs over to the door.[break][break]

"the fuck?"[break][break]

his stomach drops. the usual crescendo of crying and tears stops momentarily for reasons he can't quite place, but they matter little as he reaches down to pick her up.[break][break]

he carries her over to the couch, placing her down gently.[break][break]

"jessie?!"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 13:40:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie didn't hear the door open, and she barely heard Niko as she felt him pick her up and take her to the couch. Her eyes were shut, streaks of tears making trails across her soot covered face.

Cushions hit her back. Only then did her eyes open, seeing Niko there saying her name. For a moment, her stomach lurched as she curled into herself, as though she was trying to hide or protect herself from him.

"D-don't-"

But then she remembered. She wasn't in Granite Cave anymore. Still, she shook as she looked at him, her hand covering the deep gash on her thigh.

"N-Niko, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come here."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 14:00:13 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

murky red smears across his couch as he sets her down. not that he cares — not in the slightest — his only concern now is on her.[break][break]

"you look fuckin' shit, not gonna lie."[break][break]

quickly, he grabs the blanket off the couch and balls it up before pressing it against the wound on her thigh. niko's no doctor but he's seen his fair of shit to know better.[break][break]

"we gotta get you to a hospital."

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:56:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie didn't say anything, not even a quick retort to his comment. Of course she knew she looked horrible. She felt just as horrible too.

However, as he grabbed a blanket and pressed it against her thigh, she cried out, from a mix of pain and panic. She pushed her hands out, shoving him away before cowering with the dirty blanket like a scared animal.

"No... no, I'm fine, I'm okay. I just need to take a bath..."

Jessie refused to look at him, clutching the blanket close to her chest.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 17:04:41 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

confusion rises as he's shoved away.[break][break]

"jessie—"[break][break]

why does she look scared? cornered? did he do something wrong? no, all he did was try to stop the bleeding. he looks over to his baby, wondering if it has something to do with him.[break][break]

"your wound's gonna get infected if we don't get it cleaned."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 18:18:17 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Her pushing him away had been a reflex, a reflection of what had happened in that dimension she was sent to after arriving to the Granite Cave. Of course, she must look insane, like a LYCANROC with three heads.

It hit her that it was probably confusing to him, why she was pushing him away when she was the one that came here. Why did she come here? Even she didn't really know.

"I don't want to... I don't want to go anywhere alone with you," she said quietly.

Even if they were here, in his apartment. His child was there too. It wasn't as if they were completely alone...
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 8:02:41 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

bewildered, niko can do nothing more but take a step away.[break][break]

"okay, then don't."[break][break]

his voice lacks the usual gravitas that usually accompanies.[break][break]

"but you're not dying in my house. i'll call for a doctor to visit. until then...just stay there, i guess."[break][break]

he walks over for his baby, scooping him up into his arms.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 1:15:36 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie's gaze cut from the distance to Niko as he coldly accepted her words. There was a wall that she had put up between them. After all the work, all the things they shared... she ruined it.

Everything.

Her head lulled and dropped against the couch, a few quiet sobs wracking her body.

"Why did you stab me...?" she said, though she wasn't sure if he had heard her or not.

She didn't know if he was there anymore.

"How did you get out of there? Why are you acting so nice now when you wanted to kill me?" she begged to know.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 15:03:33 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

he hears her.[break][break]

but how does one even respond to that?[break][break]

"i have no fuckin' idea what you're talking about."[break][break]

holding his baby with one hand, his other finds his phone, and after a quick text, he throws it back over somewhere.[break][break]

"doc's on his way."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scarred [s]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 7:39:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: