eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
guess my childhood is over now i'm taking down my posters - that's my closest thing to closure
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
park, eun-ha emily
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 20:46:55 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

MY HEART'S ACHING SINCE THE FALL

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameeun-ha emily park
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-four
orientationpansexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM neopolitan from rwby

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]BUT I DON'T TALK ABOUT IT AT ALL

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

mom and dad are complicated. [break][break]

they're both involved in stuff. in shady stuff. you and your many siblings don't talk about it, and you don't bother with it. your older brothers are involved, but they don't talk about that, either. you just enjoy your quiet life with your family, even though you don't know what happened, to make your hair and eyes different colours. everything's fine until you attract attention, so they make you wear a wig, or dye your hair jet black, or brown, like your father. just keep the attention off you. just keep people from looking at you. [break][break]

you get older and realize how different you are. a cruel prank goes too far, and you're stuck in a room in the snowpoint ruins during a field trip. you meet a snorunt there, who helps to guide you through. you become friends with this pokemon, and you take it home. keep it a secret from mom and dad. [break][break]

mom's a little obsessed with work. she has an inferiority complex. dad's a little odd, and a little cruel with a smile on his face. he tells you to be someone else, tells you to hush, that you just need to sit there and look pretty. you used to be pretty talkative. you had a lot to say, but as you grew and realized that what you said didn't matter, and when you opened your mouth only to get looks of disdain, you shut your mouth. [break][break]

you had a few upsides, only for things to come crashing down. what a shame. [break][break]

at some point, you were dragged into drug trafficking for your family. it was the least violence you could do. you preferred it that way. you only cut ties and stopped after being pulled away from the business, distancing from all your family, save for a few siblings and a handful of cousins. [break][break]

your father's disowned you, your mother's never cared. you don't mind.[break][break]

the man you love, on the other hand? maybe you care a bit too much. [break]
the last time you spoke, you were quieted. and maybe staying quiet would be for the best this time, too. [break][break]

before you can hurt him, and yourself.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
park, eun-ha emily
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 4:59:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC