She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 0:20:42 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Though she came prepared with all her beauty supplies and brushes intact, this “Prized Furfrou” is what they call a spoiled brat. Working with diva people is annoying enough, but Pokemon? Well, Abigail can afford to expend a bit more patience with Pokemon, but regardless it wears thin.[break][break]
‘Just remember the prize money, Amber..’ she thinks to herself. Meanwhile, a forced smile paints across her face at the bratty dog in front of her. “Look, I get I’m not your normal stylist but I've made plenty of Pokemon contest perfect! The least you can do is work with me so you don’t look like a stray mutt out there.”[break][break]
The pompous Furfrou whips its head around, as if to bark back an insult, but is soon met with a bucket of room-temperature water dumped all over it. [break][break]
“Bath time, lovely!” She hums affectionately, brushing and cleaning the Furfrou who is anything but pleased to be bathed. She’s not sure if someone else was to join and help her out, but any distractions while she did her work would be appreciated. [break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]open mission.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:34:05 GMT
Berthold Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

The point of revenge is not in the completion but in the process.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

“This must be it!” Berthold looked upon the façade as he held a map in his hand. “Yes, it definitely is!” He mumbled to himself before packing the map away. He entered the premise knowing full well that someone else might’ve already arrived, the job description did say that they had to work in a pair!
[break][break]
“I am terrib…” The loud splash of water surprised him as it appeared just as he spoke. He thought it was a reaction caused by his arrival at first but then noticed the young lady already hard at work with the Furfrou.
[break][break]
Figuring he now had their attention. ”As I was saying. I am terribly sorry for arriving this late. I got a bit lost.” The old gentleman gave a polite nod while removing his hat in one well-trained motion. While he wasn’t exactly clad in suit and tie, he was definitely on the more dabber-side with his attire for once.
[break][break]
“I am here to help with the Prized Furfrou grooming.” He spoke with a calmness to his voice. “You seem to be hard at work already. Miss. Alas, I do not wish to intrude if you have everything under control, but if you need it then I am at your service.” He couldn’t help but give a small bow, it was nothing too obvious, the woman would probably not even notice if she wasn’t looking. “Oh, by the way, the name is Berthold, and what may I call you, Miss?”

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 20:45:46 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

An older guy, huh? Not that she minded, of course. Help is help no matter who gives a hand! Still, unlike her old man back home he seemed very sophisticated, or at the very least knew how to dress the part. If Abigail didn’t see the face of the client beforehand, she would’ve assumed this spoiled Pokemon belonged to him.[break][break]
Unlike with Furfrou this time around her smile is genuine, not a crease of stress to be seen. “No worries, gramps! Actually, I could use an extra hand holding the lass down here. She’s a rowdy one.” Normally she would express herself using tons of hand gestures while talking, but they’re currently preoccupied with lathering mounds of bountiful white fur. [break][break]
“And you can call me Abigail! Or Abby, for short. Whatever floats your boat. ” She grins, before refilling her small pail with water to rinse off the Furfrou, who shake’s its wet fur around. Ugh, such a messy job![break][break]
“You’ve got any experience with grooming Pokemon? If not, you can just leave that part to me. Distractions usually calm em’ down, but it’s hard for me to do both at once.”[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 21:03:41 GMT
[nospaces]

It seemed the term ‘gramps’ was a very popular one among the youngsters of this town. He certainly didn’t mind it. He was older and knew he might very well resemble a grand-fatherly figure to them. He nodded in acknowledgment as the woman accepted his help. Then, before getting to work he would quickly place his hat and his jacket upon the nearest appropriate coat stand.
[break][break]
He then rolled the sleeves of his shirt up in preparation as he walked towards the rowdy Furfrou. “A pleasure to meet you, Abigail.” He said. He figured the woman was given such a pretty name for a reason, so he might as well use it.
The woman then asked about his experience in the field of grooming. He looked down, a bit not sadly but at least as if admitting some fatal flaw. “I have to admit. I am very inexperienced. It was my wife that handled the grooming of our Pokémon back when we were younger.” He spoke as he walked closer to the Furfrou, letting it mentally adapt to his presence.
[break][break]
Berthold then went to work, starting by gently holding onto it at first. Which it most certainly didn’t seem to like, but it had to be done for Abigail to finish what she was doing. Berthold had to admit. He would have wished to be twenty years younger as the Furfrou began to act up. Abigail had certainly not been lying when she said the Furfrou was rowdy. He had to hold on tight to not be pushed away.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 7:58:19 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Aw, your wife? That’s sweet.” Something about long-time sweethearts made her heart swell. Though, she’ll never admit such sappy thoughts aloud. Romance is a fickle road. Well, good thing she’s here not to think about any of that right now; She’s got a bratty dog to clean up and accessorize. [break][break]
It’s always at the halfway point that the canine Pokemon get the most rowdy. Time passes, Amber gently cooing at the white dog as she nearly finishes up. Her heart goes out to poor Berthold, but what a great help he was![break][break]
“There we go! Good girl.”[break][break]
One last rinse and she quickly swaps out her wash bucket for towels and a portable hair dryer. The dog grumpily complies, but still being petty enough to shake off the water in between being slathered down with towels and blow dried. Although thankfully, she seemed to like the blow dryer, as it was more on the quieter side.[break][break]
“Normally I do people’s hair, but I also took classes for grooming Pokemon. It’s a lot harder than you would think. They don’t like to stay still as much as people do.” She sighs, before cocking her head back to the older gentlemen with a sincere smile. “So! Did your wife do Pokemon Grooming professionally, then?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 8:51:27 GMT
[nospaces]

The work was hard, the canine Pokémon didn’t make the job easy, but they got through the washing part as they should. Berthold praised considering himself wise for not having worn his finest on this day. By the end, he was as wet as the Furfrou. Having kept the poor Furfrou in its place had even worked up a bit of sweet on the old lad.
[break][break]
But they reached the end all the same. With a final rinse, they could move on to the drying. And here the Furfrou was even a bit compliant, as it tried to shake the water out of its pelt. Covering what little of Berthold hadn’t already been soaked, in a rain of fur-water. He couldn’t help but chuckle, this did remind him of one of the few times he had tried to help his wife with grooming one of her Pokémon. He only did that once, and he wasn’t allowed near her scissors again.
[break][break]
At least when it came to the air-drying part the Furfrou didn’t buck and go wild, instead, Berthold had to do little to keep it in its place. A firm hand and a bit of gentle nuzzling did the trick.
[break][break]
He nodded as Abigail spoke. It made sense and he needn’t comment further upon that. But when she asked about his wife, he couldn’t help but experience a ping of sadness, which could be seen in his eyes. Though he tried very much to hide it behind his smile. “She did not, grooming was more of a hobby for her, some paid her from time to time, but mostly she did grooming and training for fun.” It hurt, talking about his wife in past tense like this. One could almost claim he hadn’t accepted she was gone. “How about you? Have you been doing this long?” He quickly turned the focus of the conversation to Abigail.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 16:16:38 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Sounds like a lovely woman.” Abigail notes with a smile.[break][break]
The past tense was subtle but she caught onto it and decided not to pursue any further. People dealt with grief differently after all, and she would rather not bring up any unpleasant memories for both their sakes. [break][break]
“Usually I cut people's hair, but Pokemon grooming has always been a side business of mine. Call it my secondary profession, I suppose. I’ve been at it for a few years now.” [break][break]
She takes out a small accessory box the trainer had entrusted to her for their now dry Furfrou. [break][break]
“Pokemon can’t say “thank you”, but It’s rewarding in its own right.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
Mangy Mutt (M)
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 10:01:25 GMT
[nospaces]

“Indeed.” Was the only word he could muster. She had been a lovely woman. One taken from this world much too soon.
[break][break]
Berthold listened as Abigail responded to his question. A small hint of surprise upon his face as she revealed that she had done this for a while, albeit as a side hustle compared to the grooming of other human beings. Though he knew not why he was surprised, maybe he had merely assumed her younger than she was.
[break][break]
Eyes followed as she retrieved a box of accessories meant for the Furfrou. This was a but a part of the job where he’d do very little good, and so he allowed Abigail to have the honors. “I can imagine it is rewarding work. Though I have found that Pokémon have their ways of saying thanks even if they cannot utter the words.” Berthold stated. Remember many times were his Pokémon had expressed gratitude in their ways. And he was certain it would be no different for Abigail.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES