awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 2:38:51 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar

Andres had suffered enough. The Eevee had been missing for almost two weeks now. He would've thought she would've come back eventually. She knew her way aorund, but this time she was REALLY pissed at him. He'd begun looking for her a couple of days ago. It wasn't too hard to track down silver eevee sightings. You either had them or you didn't. As he scrolled around Twitter trying to see if anyone had spotted her someone' personal feed came up. It led form a twitter account for Eevees to a personal instagram. He followed for more info before a video on the woman's story confirmed the little shit was with her.

What happened next was a little...icky. He'd gone full stalker mode, trying to dissect every minute detail about the woman. Her work, her area, her routine. Eventually, and he's not proud of this, it'd led him to this apartment. He knocked three times, calmly. "Excuse me? My name is Andres, I'm looking for Eevee Chuchi! She's this really obese looking silver Eevee and I haven't seen her since this Snowboys event!" he explained through the door. Chuchi for her part can't help but perk up at the voice despite wanting to ignore it. Its clear she recognized it, although her narrowed eyes indicated she was a little bit annoyed still with the blond. Especially after the aftermath of his weird ghosting with . What an asshole.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 3:01:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top2"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

+ she startles at the knock. her hands still around a bag of treats and the cluster of eevees at her feet whine. one in particular seems to turn her head toward the door. and when a male voice rises on the other side, it almost looks like her tail begins to wag. illeana, on the other hand...

[break][break]

well, she's not a fan of this.

[break][break]

her skin crawls at the foreign voice. and for a moment, she considers the worst of possibilities. he's saying some bullshit to get into her house and murder her... she wants to reach for her phone, wants to call or for help. and yet, she doesn't. she breathes in, out, and then abandons the treats to answer the door. the eevees follow at her heels in a furry rush.

[break][break]

the door opens a bit and illeana's peering at him with narrowed eyes. "how'd you find my house?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","icon"]

tagged ❥ [break]
other ❥ HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".illie"]width:499px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/HV7nR2D/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie"]--accent:#b5493c; --accent2:#E37474 ;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xsc2s88/image.png); height:410px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top2"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1MvJLjz/image.png); height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .main"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox b"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono'; min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc .icon"]float:left; width:80px; margin-right:25px; margin-bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; box-shadow:3px 3px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L537Gg6/image.png); height:105px; margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 17:13:17 GMT

Andres doesn't hear anything for a few minutes and for a second he considers leaving a note under her door before finally he heard shuffling. The door creaks open and Andres is already looking past Illeana and into the bit of home he can see looking for silver. When he doesn't see anything his eyes drops to Illie's feet before back at her. He probably looked like he was sizing her up.

"The metadata on your Eevee twitter helped. After that it just googled cyber PI techniques." Andres said plainly, pulling up her account on his phone and scrolling to a specific closeup oh his partner. "This one. That's Chuchi, she's like 10 years old or something. She's not obese, she's muscular. Her favorite food is a tie between salt and lime fritos, and blue heat takis." he stated taping his own phone and scrolling through countless nudes before showing it back when he found one of the Eevee covered in blue takis dust.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 0:13:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]what in the actual fuck?

she scowls, pretty features twisting with a concoction of confusion and irritation.

"you stalked my social media and looked up my address?"

her eyes narrow further.

"creep."

the cluster of eevees at her feet begin inching for the door and she has half a mind to close it in his face.

in fact... she starts to do just that when his phone is shoved out toward her. his wrist prevents her from the privacy of locking him out. at least, unless she wants to break the limb that is.

"i'm not sure why you think i would have your eevee or why it was a good idea to stalk me but you should leave."

of course, the eevee in question is right by her ankles. chuchi, in all her cute and fluffy glory, begins to inch her face around the door's frame to peer up at andres. if illeana looked down, perhaps she'd see the small smirk chuchi wears.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 23:18:17 GMT

More Eevees from the twitter inch forward and he would call them cute, if he weren't dead serious about getting his obnoxious dog back. "I just told you that's her. She's clearly the big, muscly one." he stated tapping his phone screen for a picture of Chuchi and sliding over to a screenshot of the adorable twitter account.

And then the fat bitch herself shows up, easily sliding past the other Eevees despite her size. And Chuchi does still wear her tell tale smirk, tail wagging as she watched her poor trainer struggle. Not that she'd help out. She knew that he knew that she was angry at him. Better have brought the goods. Otherwise, she'd be vacationing a little longer with Illeana.

He looked down to the little shit glaring at her as she damn near grinned up at him. "You can be testy about the Snowboys Event all you want, Miss Ma'am, but I'm not letting you impose on some rando for more than 14 days." he said as if she cared. The Eevee all but sniffed, laying down on Illie's feet in protest.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 23:29:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]is he insane? he has to be insane...

he continues to eat up her time, scrolling through the twitter he shouldn't even have of hers and showing more pictures of eevees toward the partially open door.

and every fiber in her being wants to just start swinging...

until one of the eevees peeks out from behind the door and he's fully conversing with the brown fluff ball. she stares, mostly at him, as a look of pure confusion rises.

is that not her own eevee?

wait... he mentions the snowboys and a memory slowly begins to resurface in pieces. she remembers an eevee, her golurks, and some man almost getting crushed by the phantom forces. ah, good times.

"some rando?"

she has the gall to huff in time with the eevee. chuchi lays at her feet and she bends to pick her up, hoisting the ball of fluff onto her hip like a mother would a child. if he wants his eevee, he's gonna have to work harder than that, huh?

"are you done? can you get off my porch, yet?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 6:15:13 GMT

Andres looked up back at Illie, and he nodded. "Yeah. You." he said pointedly. "She's taking advantage of you. It's rude." he stated, glaring down at his partner who lay content with huffing and pouting at the fuck boy.

Chuchi goes limp, allowing Illeana to lift her up, tail wagging as she does. "A-Am I done?" he asked a little indignant and gesturing at Chuchi. "She's clearly imposing right now!" he protested as Chuchi sniffed and turned her head at Andres, offended. Even though it was true. After all, Chuchi did what she wanted. If she had wnated to home, she would've.

It's then that he really noticed the number of furry brown heads poking up behind the woman. "Oh- Wow. I thought you worked somewhere them, not.,...that they were all yours." he said, hazel eyes on the pokemon while Chuchi barked at him, sneering at the blonde. He was totally blowing this.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 0:23:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her expression becomes a bit more cross, as if she's offended he called her some rando instead of anyone imposing on her.

a finger darts out to harshly jab at his chest in an accusatory manner.

"she's imposing on me? she's not the one stalking me only to harass me at my house!"

if anyone's rude... it's him.

her eevees, bless their hearts, are entirely too curious of the scene unfolding at the door. they all huddle in a heap of plush brown fur, each one trying to get a good look at the action.

illeana, meanwhile, huffs in irritation.

"of course they're all mine! what do i look like, a daycare worker?"

she shifts chuchi, then, from one hip to the other and plants her newly freed hand on her hip.

"i'm a scientist who studies genetics. you expect me to not have a lot of a puzzling pokemon like eevee?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 23:55:43 GMT

"Hey!" he blurted out reflectively at Illeana poked him, more indignant than hurt. "I'm not harrassing you. I'm picking up my partner. Silver eevees are rare, and that one weighs 26 lbs. 28 if you've jsut been letting her run rampant, off diet." he said pointing at Chuchi who only rolled in the woman's arms, yawning.

Andres tried not to look at the pile of Eevees but...they're just so cute. Even so, there's too many of them. "More like a crazy cat lady." he countered. If she was goign to call him a stalker, he'd drop her title too.

"In a LAB, sure." he retorted, eyes on the pokemon as he stuck his tongue out at Chuchi who barked again, mocking him. Until he stuck his hands in his jacket pocket and produce an adorable looking paw shaped treat. Chuchi paused, opening her mouth at the smell before remembering she was intent on screwing him over for a bit longer. Not that she was his target. Instead, he dropped to a knee and held out the treat in the palm of his hand. "Hey cuties." he said as he attempted to coax the curious little ones closer to give the ma quick pat on the head. Chuchi's expressed soured. those were her treats.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dame mi chuchi [s]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 6:23:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"rare?"

her voice climbs an octave higher, as if incredulous in nature.

and she gestures, then, toward the huddle of her eevees by her feet. one in particular, a silver eevee, sticks out like a sore thumb.

"there's one right there, same as this one."

her expression quickly turns, cheeks puffing up in anger.

"crazy cat lady? i am not!"

as if to prove whatever stubborn point she's trying to make, one of her golurks rumbles out from the living room.

"i have a personal lab a block or two over, for your information."

maybe she shouldn't provide that, though, if he's gonna keep stalking her...

he bends, then, and she takes a step back as her eevees begin to swarm around him for the outstretched treat. her nose scrunches in disapproval.

"why're you feeding my eevees? stop that."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights