awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 0:22:05 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was pretty certain he could handle the horrific alien disease his generosity/loyalty had forced upon him. After all it was caused by his choices, surely he should be the one to face the consequences of his actions. However all the money and weird anime-science in the world cannot protect him from Eldritch aids. All he has accomplished was staving off the inevitable; the inevitable being his grotesque and painful demise. His plot-armor was fading fast, and if he wanted to live past thirty he would have to find a solution--fast. 

It occurred to him that he had been fighting this menace incorrectly this whole time. He was fighting it with practical medical science, while this disease was decidedly supernatural in nature. If he wished to survive the year, he must fight back with an equally supernatural solution. Luckily, Rocket just received a living panacea in the form of

The 'life avatar' held within him the power to cure disease, or at the very least Oscar assumed as much. Perhaps with his help Oscar could be rid of this horrific plotline and return to the days of vaguely doing something science related. There was only one problem: Oscar and Bryan were barely acquaintances. For Oscar to show up and ask for Bryan's help out of nowhere would be in very poor taste, however since Oscar had very few options left and desperately wanted to live he would just have to deal with the social embarrassment. 

Oscar was certain he would find Bryan at the Tree of Life, after all that was the domain of his patron Xerneas. It was at the very least the first place he tried looking for him, hobbling into the tree's entry way like a three legged dog. His cane sank slightly into the ground as he pushed forward and called out to his would-be savior.

"Yo Bryan!? Are you here--bud? It's Oscar, y'know your fellow beast! I'm here to chat--I uh brought muffins!" Oscar indeed carried a bag of chocolate muffins in his free hand. They were mostly for him, he had skipped breakfast and picked them up along the way. Might help though, who knows...
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 2:24:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

The sound of a stranger entering his domain made him raise a brow. He was surprised that someone came to see him, he had become a recluse in more recent times as he began to spend more and more time in the tree grieving. [break][break]

He decided to see what was going on, a tree branch lowering him down from what seems like a tree house made of vines and roots and tree. "I'm not one who cares for titles and stuff." he says as he plants his feet on the floor. He raises a brow, was oscar the type to really care about comradery? Maybe, Bryan did care about it since he was very loyal to rocket but he didn't think the man was genuine. "To what do I owe the visit?" he asked trying to get to the point.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 17:09:50 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Bryan revealed himself, Oscar felt a bit hot under his collar. It was so strange, one day Oscar could have considered himself an equal to Bryan--but after becoming an avatar Bryan managed to appear almost regal. He did not even try to be either, it was as natural as breathing. Oscar swallowed back his jealousy, ignoring both of Bryan's statements as he moved closer with the muffins.

"I came here to forge a connection." Oscar smiled weakly, raising the bag. He sat down on the ground, which was much easier to do then walking. He looked up at Bryan and raised an eyebrow. "Well at the very least don't make me sit alone."

Oscar pulled a muffin out of the bag and took a bite. It tasted like heaven in the form of a pastry. Probably because Oscar was hungry. Oscar looked upward as he let out a choked sigh of contentment. Regardless of Bryan's actions, he would indeed make his intentions clear. "I won't deny that I want something. I'm dying you see, from a disease I can't cure. Considering the domain of your patron, I figured you might be able to help me."

Oscar lurched, coughing into his elbow. The harshness of his hacks were striking, as if all the air in his lungs were being crushed out at once. "Excuse me--" Oscar said as he wheezed back to normalcy. "They kinda sneak up on me now--anyway...We don't know each other very well, so I don't want your aid for free.  Assistance should be built on the foundation of trust, so I thought we could get to know each other a bit and you can decide if I'm worthy of being cured or not."

Oscar was more or less telling the truth. He would be elated if Bryan decided to just slap him upside the head and end his suffering; at the same time however Oscar felt as if everything had to be earned. One way or another, he would make sure he earned this cure.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 17:35:42 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Forging a connection with Bryan? He raised a brow at that statement as not many people, himself included, were really the soft and caring type. In fact many would describe Bryan as the opposite. But if there was on Bryan did appreciate was honesty. [break][break]

Oscar did have two different motives for coming, companionship and a cure all it seemed. Bryan hesitated as he still wasn't exactly sure the extent of his powers by this point, he knew he had regenerative abilities but he didn't really know if he could share those abilities with others. "..." he said kind of staring at Oscar blankly. "I-I M-maybe?" he admitted. [break][break]

"Xerneas?" he spoke out loud as he knew that he may hold more answers than bryan could figure out. A breeze swayed across the landscape as a tree root began to animate suddenly as the form of a deer emerged from the wood. Yet it was not in it's full glory, it's horns were still just barely showing it's nubs. "I'm assuming you were listening my friend?" [break][break]

'Yes.' It states indifferently as it looked at oscar up and down before turning over back to Bryan. 'One of the benefits of the blessing I've bestowed on to you may be able to aid this man, not even I really know how it manifested in you. Hail good sir, what is the nature of your illness.' it said returning his gaze back to oscar.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 8:09:40 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Xerneas emerged, Oscar's eyes shot open wide. He was surprised to say the least, had it been this close all along? It was an amazing sight to behold, even in its lackluster form it was downright majestic. Its size alone made it a wonder of nature, sometimes Oscar forgot just how amazing pokemon could be.

And then it talked and Oscar nearly shit himself.

He was not expecting it to talk, and when it did (with a deep regal voice no less), Oscar fell over onto his left elbow in shock. "I um---well..." When pressed for an answer, Oscar found himself too dumbfounded to speak. He had to take a moment to center himself, realize that this was not as strange as it seemed, and take things slowly. Oscar took a deep breath and proceeded with poise.

He explained to Xerneas directly his adventure within the church of Arceus, and how he accidentally ingested part of a vapor-based virus organism created from blasphemy and scientific ignorance. He then described his experiences thus far, such as the tar collecting in his lungs and the visions of eyes he would see when he slept. Then he addressed the more direct symptoms, such as coughing, fatigue, numbness in his limbs, and muscle deterioration. Then he described how the tar in his lungs was starting to spread through his body, and how he needed a cocktail of chemical treatments every day just to keep it at bay.

When Oscar was finished he sighed, coughing slightly as his lungs fought back against all this damn casual breathing he was doing. As his cough died down he shrugged, "That's all there is to it. Is there anything that can be done or am I fucked?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 17:07:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The pair stared at oscar in shock. "I've never heard of anything like that before." he said looking over to xerneas "Nor I young man." he said looking down and studying the man closely. His x shaped pupils staring through oscar. [break][break]

"Yet I owe a debt to rocket, you all lent me your aid in my time of need and thus I shall lend my aid as Bryan sees fit." he says as now as the ball was in Bryan's court. He paused for a moment, there were a lot of things going on as of late in his life. Hell, he never faced punishment for the stunt he pulled in littleroot. [break][break]

And he wanted to keep it that way. [break][break]

"Let me try something." he said going over to Oscar as the fellow beast began to cough. Bryan held his hand out as a ball of light formed, it was solgaleo's abilities. "Oops. wrong one." he said as he quickly shook his hand and fizzled it out "Sorry. It's a little confusing to try and manifest powers like this." he said, quickly shaking his whole body, doing a couple of little jumps as well.[break][break]

He recenters himself and this time he began to glow with a soft pink and green hue as the area round them both swayed with a soft breeze coming through. The pink and greenish hue then moved into the area around them both and Oscar would find his symptoms had vanished, as if they had never happened in the first place. "How do you feel?" [break][break]

Yet unbeknownst to either of them it wouldn't last forever.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 21:34:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's hope wavered as both Bryan and Xerneas made a note on how they have never heard of Oscar's ailment. He expected this from Bryan, but hearing it from Xerneas put into perspective just how fucked he was. However this did not stop Bryan from attempting to help, and Oscar would let out a shaky sigh of relief as his comrade manifested his power.

The wrong power. Bryan noted that it was hard to keep track, and Oscar could not help but chuckle. "I would not know." Luckily the mix up seemed to be sorted, and a strange breeze would envelope Oscar. He breathed in, and the air suddenly smelled of blossoms and--apples? Peculiar, but not unwelcome. It brought Oscar peace, and as he exhaled he would not feel the familiar pain in his chest that had haunted him for months.

Oscar's eyes widened as he began to breathe in deeply, it was so easy--effortless even. It was like walking one hundred miles with weights on your back and finally taking the weights off. As Bryan asked how he felt, Oscar hesitated to answer as he indulged in his freedom. After several moments of heavily inhaling and exhaling, Oscar rose to his feet and stood very still. His joints did not ache, nor did his muscles screech in defiance to the slightest of movements. His legs felt--

Oscar threw aside his cane, a low chuckle emerging from deep within his throat. The chuckle rose, developing into a manic laugh that echoed across the tree's canopy. He lurched back, forcing himself to cackle for the first time since this whole trouble began. "I feel amazing!" he would finally yell, lifting his arms upward as the sweet euphoria of good health sent ripples through his body. The sudden switch between dying and being cured--it was greater than any possible high.

Oscar's arms fell, hanging loosely at his sides as his laughter died down. His mind was racing, he had so much to do now--so much to share. The rapid pace of his thoughts halted abruptly as he looked to Bryan and his patron. What an amazing duo they made. Oscar composed himself, which was difficult since even the slightest movement felt heavenly. "So that probably seemed fuckin' crazy, but you gotta understand I've been running from death's door for the past few months. To be finally relieved of that suffering was--I'll never be able to replicate this happiness." Oscar put his hands to his face, slowly running his fingers down his cheeks. They were warm; the sensation of healthy blood running through his veins caused Oscar to shudder.

"I owe you more than a simple friendship could provide Bryan. I swear to you I will pay back this miracle, whatever you need I'll provide."

Oscar suddenly burst off into a sprint, running toward the exit of the tree. "I have so much to accomplish! My schedule has been backed up for weeks, I'll call you later alright!? Thanks again!" Oscar's feeling of gratitude was one hundred percent genuine, but with his miraculous recovery there was a great deal to catch up on. How could he wait another second?

Bryan would not hear from Oscar for a week. A day past the week anniversary of this event, Oscar would reappear at the tree. He walked in without struggle, but something was clearly ailing him. His eyes had heavy circles, and his skin once again appeared nearly translucent. A new development would make itself seen as Oscar fully emerged into the light of the tree. His countless veins were visible beneath his skin, having turned a wretched black. Once again Oscar would call out to Bryan.

"Bryan, it's me Oscar! Sorry for the radio silence but as you can see--something's come up. The disease-- it evolved."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 17:48:25 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He and Xerneas both smiled as they saw that their treatment for oscar seemed to prove effective. [break][break]

He had made a complete 180 from his previous demeanor, throwing his cane to the side and everything as he practically left for joy and bolted out of there, singing praise of thanks. [break][break]

Yet it didn't last for very long, within the week oscar had returned, speaking into the tree claims that the disease had returned and..changed? bryan emerged from nearby bark and studied oscar closely, befuddled by this. "What? What do you mean it's evolved? It should've been completely gone. I felt it vanish.."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 17:29:49 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Bryan approached, just as baffled as Oscar was when he had made the discovery in his bathroom mirror. Oscar shrugged to answer Bryan's inquiry. "You got me. I thought it was gone too, I mean I've felt great up until now. I mean, I still feel fine--but look at me! I look like I just got hugged by a Nihilego! This has to have something to do with the disease, I'm drawing blanks on what else it could be."

Oscar had not been doing anything particularly dangerous, so for his body to react like this it had to be the influence of the Endless. Oscar rubbed one of his arms, seeming a tad sheepish as he spoke again.

"I know I already owe you a shit-ton but like, do you think Xerneas would be able to tell what's wrong with me? Is that even in his wheelhouse? I just want to understand this before it gets worse."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 23:39:41 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"You've returned?" Xerneas says as he walks out from a tree inside as he was already listening to oscar. [break][break]

"But. Unfortunately, one cannot really explain what is wrong. One merely grant life to those who seek me, it may be possible that death is seeking you. Oscar Clayton, that is my counter part's domain. Yvetal." he says as Bryan raises an eyebrow at his statement. "We'll just...do it again I guess. Maybe it'll go away this time?" he says as Bryan begins to channel the energy Xerneas granted him once more, attempting to heal Oscar's affliction once more. [break][break]

And so he does, but..bryan had the sneaking suspicion it would not be the last time. The cure felt...slightly more aggressive, nothing he couldn't handle but it put him off slightly, it was resistant to his influence. Whatever the fuck oscar ingested, it hungered. "Well, seems like you're all set for now. How do you feel?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 20:23:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Death seek him? Oscar's memories went back to that fateful day, when he put his hands upon Bill Anderson's alter and gave up nine years of his life to defeat the Endless. Was this parasite, what remained of the Endless within him, fate's way of paying Oscar's debt? Perhaps he should visit soon. Maybe Yvetal did have the answer.

Regardless, another attempt to cure him would be done. Oscar felt relief once more, and upon looking at his arms he would witness the black veins disappear. His entire appearance should be normal again, but for how long he did not know. Oscar sighed before answering Bryan's question, "I feel great physically, but I feel fucked mentally. Like, do I have to keep coming to you to continue living? That sounds like a drag, and an inconvenience to you besides. Fuuuuck I dunno what to do." 

Oscar turned away, scratching his chin as his mind was bogged down by his thoughts. There had to be a way to cure this permanently, "I'll come visit again, just casually. Maybe we can figure out a way to pay you back--together."

Oscar would depart here, though he would not be able to chat with Bryan the next time he visited. The Darkest Day would take place, and the events of that horrible night would end with the Tree of Life disappearing from Sootopolis. Where he could find Bryan after that, Oscar would not know.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Panacea [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 8:34:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: