the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 15:19:57 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mhm."[break][break]

the comfort, warmth, and longing from her straddling him is sought out for. his hands run along her thighs, gripping with a sense of urgency as he leans forward to press kisses into her neck.[break][break]

"we'll be fine."[break][break]

will they?[break][break]

"we just have to be extra quiet."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 2:53:26 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The couch would make do, even though it was a tight fit for the both of them. Though, it seemed that in the moment, Jessie didn't particularly care as she ran her hands under his shirt, over the expanse of his chest.

"Quiet? Don't ask me to scream your name," she teased him.

Though her teeth bit into her bottom lip as he kissed her neck, one hand abandoning his chest to run through his inky hair. She hummed, pushing her hips forward.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 9:40:04 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no promises."[break][break]

speaking from experience, it's unlikely they'll have it in them to be quiet. like now, for example, as niko continues to trail kisses down her neck and her collarbone, he's already letting out moans of pleasure as he feels her weight shift against him.[break][break]

his hands tug at her shirt, looking to pull it off.

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 13:08:56 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
It was like a challenge or a game, to see if they could stay quiet.

But they were shitty at it.

Jessie wiggled herself from her shirt, her pants, everything, doing the same motion he had done to her to get his shirt off. Once it was gone, she clambered on top of him and straddled his hips, leaning down to aggressively capture his lips with hers.

"I love everything you do to me..."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 9:03:10 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

and there it is again — love. it feels right, perfect, so he leans into the feeling, lips curling against hers as he speaks.[break][break]

"and i love you, jessie."[break][break]

his clothes are shrugged off, discarded, and he presses his body into hers as he returns her kisses.[break][break]

"i'm yours."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 12:47:59 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
She felt like she was melting into Niko, everything so right and perfect. It seemed like a different experience than all the other times they were together. Perhaps because their feelings were made known.

However, in the midst of it, cries broke out from Niko’s bedroom. It took her a second to snap from her daze to realize the baby was awake.

”Mmm… pause. Let me take care of him,” Jessie said, using her hands on his chest to push herself off and away.

Grabbing Niko’s shirt, she pulled it over her head and went to his bedroom to calm the crying baby.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 15:16:41 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh. the baby's awake.[break][break]

"why..."[break][break]

he practically groans when she pushes off, eyes trailing after her as she walks over to the bedroom to tend to the crying baby.[break][break]

"typical."[break][break]

baby niko's a pain in the ass. just like his father.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 15:31:41 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Niko was just as bad as the baby, whining as she got up to go make sure that he was okay. She leaned over to kiss his head before disappearing.

Turned out, he just needed a diaper change and a quick cuddle to get settled. Easy enough.

So Jessie came back from the bedroom in a few minutes, looking back at the man waiting for her.

"He just had a poopy diaper. He's asleep now," she said, sitting beside him with his shirt covering her like a dress.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 15:38:28 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

it takes her a while to return so what does niko do in the meantime? nothing, really. man just zoned out on the couch until he finally hears her steps approaching.[break][break]

"not the poopy diaper."[break][break]

he's had to deal with plenty. too many for one lifetime, perhaps.[break][break]

"jessie, i've been thinking."[break][break]

he starts as she settles back down next to him. he wraps an arm around her, holding her close.[break][break]

"i dunno what kind of shit you're getting involved in, and i told this, but i can't protect you outside of verdanturf."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 15:48:20 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie raised her brows, looking at him curiously as he pulled her close. She settled closely beside him, her hair fanning out behind her as she listened.

"I know. You have things here Niko. I'm not expecting you to be my knight in shining armor to come and rescue me at my every beck and call," she promised him, fingers dancing along his jaw.

"I'm trying to become stronger. To take care of myself. Especially to protect your gang, the baby... you. I don't want to be a burden to you, Niko."

She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment.

"Where is this coming from?" she asked.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 16:11:35 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's not just because he's based in verdanturf. his influence and connections end at the border of verdanturf. anything outside this town is wild, uncontrollable, and unpredictable.[break][break]

"you aren't a burden."[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"jessie, you came home hurt, basically dying, and then you left verdanturf right after. i was fucking worried."[break][break]

who wouldn't be?[break][break]

"i don't want to see you hurt again."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 17:47:10 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie felt guilt gnaw away at her, her eyes trailing away from his face and to the cushion behind him. Shame. Of course, she left for a breather. She went back to a place she knew was safe for her.

But she never conveyed that to him, did she? They both didn't, when he had gone into full-father mode and disappeared without telling her too.

"I won't when I stay here. I don't have plans to leave Verdanturf any time soon. Everything I could want or need is here."

It was a promise to him, now. That she'd be honest with him, stay by his side. They were more than just partners now, with their confession out in the open.

"We can promise each other to communicate. To tell each other about our locations or if something potentially dangerous could happen. Especially because of the baby. He needs someone here. He needs you," she said, pushing her head against his shoulder.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 11:02:10 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"he'd be fine without me."[break][break]

his words come out grumbled. he's thought about it before, of course, about how his baby would be fine in someone else's care. or maybe his baby would be in even better care.[break][break]

the thought is enough to upset him. he sighs, venting his frustrations as he also looks away.[break][break]

"where'd you even go?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 11:44:09 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie looked at him abruptly, narrowed her eyes. Her brows furrowed as she gave him a scolding look.

"Don't say that. You're his father. You're the one he's been around the most. He'd be lost without you, Niko. He needs you."

As much as she needed him. If not more.

She wasn't surprised that he asked where she had gone. Jessie pressed her hands against his chest and ran them over his skin, a comfort measure to her as she spoke honestly.

"Back to Slateport. My family is still there. My siblings, I mean. I figured I could stay with my brother for a little bit while I cleared my head, though he honestly wasn't around much because of police work..."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 9:36:37 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

perhaps his doubts will fade with time. until then, he allows the topic to move along, saying nothing else regarding baby niko who he still needs to properly name.[break][break]

"that sounds nice. meeting your siblings."[break][break]

not that he would know.[break][break]

"so when do i get to meet them?"