awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 14:04:48 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie looked surprised at his interest in meeting her siblings. It wasn't ever really her intention to keep Niko a secret from her family, but with their alliance to the League and both of them being against the law...

Well, she assumed he probably didn't want to be too involved.

"You want to meet my siblings?"

She giggled, hiding her face in his chest before looking back at him.

"I mean, we can figure out a time whenever. I'm sure they'd love to interrogate you."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 1:49:43 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hell yeah i'd love to meet 'em."[break][break]

what could go wrong? oh, actually.[break][break]

"but i'll only meet your cop brother here. in verdanturf. don't trust 'em."[break][break]

all it takes is one slip up and he can end up behind bars for the rest of his life. at least here in verdanturf, he has contingencies in place.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 2:55:45 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Hmm... maybe we'll figure something out, then. Maybe they can take a trip out here. That way you don't have to worry about leaving the gang or traveling with a baby."

Or... they could always just wait a while until meeting her cop brother and councilman father.

"Do you have anyone here, Niko? Besides the gang?"

She was sure they'd touched on it, but she couldn't remember if he ever told her if he had family or not.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 9:46:26 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh, right. the baby. how can he even travel? he has to take baby niko with him? the mere thought of it sounds horrible because he figures the trip will be full of crying and changing diapers.[break][break]

"nope."[break][break]

he answers truthfully.[break][break]

"never needed anyone else."[break][break]

never had anyone else.

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 17:13:04 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The thought was sort of sad. Having no family... even though her father was a menace, Jessie still appreciated her siblings and being around them.

She wondered how long Niko had been lonely.

"I see."

Pushing him back against the couch gently, she straddled him once more, leaning over him and pressing kisses against his neck, up his jaw, to his lips.

"Let me be your family. Let me help take care of you and the baby. If you so desire."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 6:05:38 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

pushed back and straddled, niko returns her kisses, trailing his own against her skin.[break][break]

her question, though somewhat expected, causes him to pause for a moment. he pulls back enough to look up at her.[break][break]

his lips snake into a grin.[break][break]

"are you asking me to marry you, jessica black?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 12:51:06 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie was caught in their moment of bliss, as Niko pressed kisses against her as well in return. Her hands wandered, explored him as if she didn’t know his body already, so engulfed in pleasing them both that she barely caught what he said.

”What-“

Then it really clicked. Her already flushed skin burned brighter pink with embarrassment. Did she propose? She didn’t know if she had proposed. She blinked quickly, her heart beating quickly as she tried to think.

”Well… would you? At some point?”

Turned out her curiosity got the best of her.

”Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? That’s… quite a jump for you,” she spoke honestly.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 16:19:31 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

in her absence, niko has had plenty of time to think about it. he's paced back and forth, restless, considering the many possibilities and outcomes of each one. naturally, the topic of marriage came up eventually.[break][break]

would he?[break][break]

"i'm never one scared to jump."[break][break]

into danger. into the unknown.[break][break]

still grinning, he presses a kiss against her cheek.[break][break]

"i guess you'll have to ask me for real to find out."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 17:58:50 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
There he went again, saying things that made her question everything in her life. Taking things slow, taking everything a step at a time.

What if she did just pop the question and change their lives forever? It'd change so much in their relationship. And what if he didn't want to after all?

Even after he pressed a kiss to her cheek, she sighed, shrugging.

"Maybe I'll have to ask you when I find a ring. I don't know if I could ask you to marry me and hear you say no to me..."

It was the honest truth that she was dancing around, her self-confidence falling around her.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 2:17:49 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

understanding jessie well enough, he looks to reassure her with another kiss. his voice lowers, shifting into a gentle whisper as he looks at her.[break][break]

"i would."[break][break]

and that's the honest truth.[break][break]

"so don't be afraid to ask. when you're ready, of course."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
amends
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 2:59:47 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
As he did in his usual Niko-fashion, he managed to soothe her with a kiss and a calm voice. Her building anxiety seemed to flutter away as he spoke, giving an answer and giving her time.

Giving them time.

"Guess I should start looking for a ring, then," she teased before kissing him gently.

"Thank you. I love you so much."

For everything he's done to help her, and everything he will do.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
amends
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 6:56:18 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"guess you should."[break][break]

he should as well. just in case the right moment ever comes up it's always good to be prepared.[break][break]

"i love you too."[break][break]

he kisses her back, whispering:[break][break]

"i'll always be here, jessie."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
amends
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 5:57:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: