2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shiv's mission name is disgusting [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 17:05:22 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
making pokemon fall in love so they make babies should be easy enough. a lot of children's movies were all centered around it that anyone who has watched a bunch of them during their childhood should be experts.

unfortunately, priam did not.

he stares at them from the other side of the fence, hunched over as he thinks of ways for a solution for the problem. there were none so far, but if push comes to shove, he knows people that can provide him with aphrodisiacs. those were made for people though, so even that wasn't a sure way to solve it.

with a heavy sigh, he slumps on the fence before turning around to lean on it with his back instead. facing away from the ranch's fields were the pangoro were, he sees a passerby. he jolts alive and points a finger.

"hey, dude!" he shouts, assuming that dude is a gender neutral term. "wanna help me with the problem i got here?"

@open
mission
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 17:59:45 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Beau is, if nothing else, a frequent victim of cabin fever, so a trek through the rural landscape typically does the trick to get his head back in the right place. So far, it had been a relatively productive diversion - he'd found a great spot to picnic for lunch, chased a Nickit who had subsequently snatched half his lunch, and managed to get in his cardio at the same time. Win!
[break][break]
At Priam's shout, he swings around to regard the man leaning on the fence with a bewildered expression. "Me?" he asks, pointing at himself, before looking over one shoulder and then the other to confirm that there is, in fact, no one else that could be referred to.
[break][break]
He ambles over to the fence, puzzlement knitting his brow, but offers his hand in a firm shake. "Sup, brah? Whatcha need?"

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:

Notes: PANGOWOS

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 11:27:28 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he meets the answer to his call with a grin and a handshake with both hands. it was nice to meet friendly people on hoenn, always ready to make friends and help those in need. he's definitely one of those at this point.

"i need sex to happen now," he answers flatly and straight to the point.

his hands remain on his, clasping them as if forgetting that a handshake has occurred. priam had been too focused on the relevant things that the trivial matters had been forgotten.

there was a pause before he catches himself and offers the other a better explanation.

"oh, not us though. i mean, you and i are both good-looking, so that's not the issue. you can still ask though, but yeah, that's not what it's for. it's for, uh-" he turns his head to the other side of the fence, where the pangoro were. "-them. yeah, i need them to make babies."

priam has never had interests in being a breeder. there was nothing interesting in it for him as of late, so he doesn't have a clue on what to do.

"you know how to make babies, right?"

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 23:38:30 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau's easy smile doesn't fall, though it does falter a bit - uncertainty creeps into his tone at the other man's deadpan declaration. "What, like right -here-? I mean, sure, but the ground looks kind of uncomf- OH." Comprehension sets in as he catches sight of the two pangoro on the other side of the fence, and he rubs the back of his head self-consciously, his face flushing.
[break][break]
"Them, right, that makes more sense. Not, uh, not that it would make less sense the other way, if that's your thing, but it's just kinda chilly and I'm gonna stop talking now," Beau trails off, brow furrowed in concentration. "Do I know how to make babies? I thought that's what we were just talking about. Like, WE can't make babies," he clarifies, motioning with one hand between himself and Priam.
[break][break]
He peers over the fence at the two pokémon, who seem to have no indication of interest whatsoever in each other. "Usually I have pretty good luck if I take a date somewhere nice to dinner first. You think the big guy over there has a jacket that'll fit the dress code for Le Poisson?" he inquires, jabbing a thumb over his shoulder at the male Pangoro.

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 17:49:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his mouth was left agape with lips stretched to a smile. priam listens to the ramble with full interest, as if he would actually consider it. it's when it goes back to his problem that his expression fades into worry again.

"i don't think he has clothes in his home..." priam mutters disappointedly. "wait, what's le poisson?"

it actually takes priam some time to think if he's heard of the name, not being able to connect it with a restaurant straight away. even then, it slips his mind. eventually, he gives up and moves on.

"actually, never mind that! we can have a date right here, right now!" he pauses before clarifying. "oh, them, not us, by the way."

he looks past beau and notices where he'd been eating his lunch when he spotted him earlier.

"do you still have some of your lunch? that'll do!" he clasps his hands together. "i promise to pay you back with a date!"

it won't be a proper date though if they don't have names.

"you can call me conrad!"

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 2:39:50 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

The burly man blinks, taking just a moment to follow this jump of logic without appearing remotely perturbed by it. "Deal!" he grins, nodding decisively. "I'm Beau, it's great to meet you, Conrad! Hang on, just let me..."
[break][break]
He abandons his post by the fence to jog toward his makeshift picnic, rummaging around in the bag he'd left behind. He straightens with a triumphant "Aha!", holding a small wrapped parcel aloft.
[break][break]
Returning to Priam with buoyant energy, he unwraps a corner of the parcel to reveal what would conservatively be referred to as an overstuffed sandwich. "Chicken and veg sammy," Beau announces solemnly, "Everything y'need to keep going through the day!"
[break][break]
He glances again over to the two Pangoro, then snaps his fingers as comprehension lights up his features. "Oh, I have a great idea, too!" He unclips a pokéball from his belt and tosses it to the ground, revealing...another Pangoro. "Hey, Torben, you wanna help us set up these two over here to have a great date night?" the man inquires, glancing around at the blue sky and puffy white clouds scuttling lazily by overhead. "Date...day?"

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 18:34:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh, shit, bro! you're so smart! i didn't even think of that!"

priam seems to be in utter awe at the idea of using pokemon to aid them in making the encounter the most romantic date day for the two other pangoro. it didn't occur to him that it'll most likely help. he did have no idea to work with at all from the start however.

he quickly searches his pockets until he finds the one pokemon that would make it better.

"how about this, beau?" the pokemon he releases from the ball turns out to be a shiny lapras. "sing for us, girl! give 'em a serenade of the lifetime! make it extra romantic to set the mood!"

the lapras stares at its trainer, unsure of what to make out of his special request. regardless, the lapras starts to sing, the melody of its song attracting the attention of pokemon around them.

the pair of pangoro notice too, both of them turning their heads to their direction, tilting their heads to the side in bewilderment.

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 20:13:35 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau's eyebrows go up at the appearance of the shiny Lapras - he hadn't been in close proximity to one before, and the admiration is clear upon his features. Nodding eagerly, he passes the sandwich off to Torben and points him over to the evidently confused pair of Pangoro.
[break][break]
Twisting his head to allow a single, unimpressed stare to remain fixed on his trainer, Torben ambles through the gate with a grunt, approaching the other two pokémon with a deadpan expression. Tossing the sandwich onto the ground between the two, he utters a low series of grunts and growls that cause the other Pangoro to glance at him, then each other with flabbergasted expressions.
[break][break]
"Hey, no, they're supposed to eat the sandwich! That's a good sandwich!" Beau cries, wounded. Torben and the other two Pangoro, to their credit, pay him no mind whatsoever, resuming their conversation. The female regards the male with surprise, thumping him on the chest indignantly.
[break][break]
Beau turns to Conrad with a furrowed brow. "Does it look like it's working? I'm not sure it's working."

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 18:38:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
if he said it wasn't working, priam would believe it wasn't working. he's not an expert on breeding anyways, so he wasn't in any position to question it.

he thinks of another plan until an epiphany hits him. "wait, i got it!"

he switches his lapras for a shroomish, recalling the water-type to get a grass-type out. the small, circular pokemon rests on priam's palm, balancing its weight over his hand.

"get your pangoro back," he tells beau before he chucks his shroomish with a throw in between the two pangoro they were supposed to be getting in love. "spore!"

as the move takes in effect, priam smugly turns to beau with a smirk, crossing his arms like he's solved the problem already.

"here's the plan: we knock them out, and then bring them over to the rancher's shed and surely, they'll develop feelings for each other once there's no other choice! maybe all they need is a lil bit of privacy, y'know?"

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 3:11:06 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Beau's furrowed brow doesn't budge an inch, as though one could almost smell the smoke from the gears in his head turning hard enough trying to keep up. "Do what with Torben?" he inquires, too slow to react before the other man's Shroomish is loose between the two wild Pangoro.
[break][break]
Torben, for his part, spies the Grass-type immediately. His slitted eyes widen in surprise and he scrambles back with almost comical speed to escape the cloud of pollen that bursts into the air at Conrad's command. Good enough, it seems, as the two wild pokémon slip slowly into slumber while Torben shoots a scandalized look at his Trainer.
[break][break]
"Oh, privacy, yeah!" Beau agrees enthusiastically, snapping his fingers. "Why didn't I think of that? I know I'd have trouble with an audience." He frowns, contemplating this new development. "At least without a drink or two, I guess."
[break][break]
A scuffle interrupts his already-interrupted train of thought, and he turns his head to peer at Torben, who's crouched and lifted one of the unconscious Pangoro, arm slung around his shoulder as he waddles the limp pokémon over to the shed. "Brah, what are you doing? You gotta be careful!"
[break][break]
Torben glances over his shoulder briefly, scoffing so derisively that nothing could possibly be in question regarding its meaning, before he continues shuffling to the shed.

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 19:16:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
when the pangoro were thrown in the shed, priam promptly closes the doors and locks the two inside.

"now they just need to talk it out!"

priam takes a while to register things in his head. when it finally hits him, he makes one surprised noise before he whips his head to beau and his own pangoro.

"wait! i just realized they're still asleep in there! there won't be any courting with that!"

the worry fades almost immediately as priam's shoulders give way to a shrug.

"oh well. wanna take that offer i gave you now while we wait?"

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 3:53:12 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

HEART AND SWOLE

Torben slams the shed door shut with a bang, dusting his hands off and shooting Beau a look that is so unimpressed, the trainer has no choice but to recall him into his pokeball with a flick of his wrist and a spray of red light. Beau, for his part, nods in satisfaction of a job well-done, watching the shed expectantly.
[break][break]
The sheer amount of nothing happening does nothing to deter Beau's focus, and it's only Conrad's exclamation that turns him around with a frown before realization dawns on his features. "Oh, shoot, you're right, brah!" He thumps the heel of his hand against his forehead. "Stupid, they won't be able to do anything while they're sleeping!"
[break][break]
His brow furrows at the other man's question as though he struggles to recall what, precisely, the offer was. Then it clicks, his eyebrows lifting in recognition and a surprised chuckle escaping him. "Seriously? Heck yeah!" He jerks his thumb over his shoulder, indicating the path he'd originally come from. "I know a pretty good place not too far, they do a mean curry..."

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 4:12:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: